Fishing Piers Along LA 82.
fakeaway

Abbeville, LA

#208 Apr 22, 2013
Put your name up here fakeaway i thought you said it didnt matter who was who on here? just like DD ya'll some traps.
why u did not answer this

Abbeville, LA

#209 Apr 22, 2013
question addressed to you mrs.c

Will you stake your blessings and the blessings your family has from God on what you said is the truth?

A. yes

B. no

I want God to see if you will honor and prove your own words.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#210 Apr 22, 2013
What happened to" y'all can have it back now"??? Not a man of your word I see! Hummmmm Don't you know that Meth will kill you boy?
MrsCuldesac

United States

#211 Apr 22, 2013
why u did not answer this wrote:
question addressed to you mrs.c
Will you stake your blessings and the blessings your family has from God on what you said is the truth?
A. yes
B. no
I want God to see if you will honor and prove your own words.
You want God to see? My God sees everything... What is it that I said, and you want to make sure it is true, please tell me!
Question

Broussard, LA

#212 Apr 22, 2013
If Im correct ... the post from "why u did not answer this" is from a different topix thread and has nothing to do with the piers. Why is it on the piers page because apparently some of you are trolling Mrs C and others trying to stir the pot and start some turmoil. Really a shame for a bunch of so called adult to try and stir something up. Please try and at the very least keep a conversation in its own thread. Some of you have a hard enough time following one thread let alone entangling the threads amongst each other. There are a few of you you obviously have some decorum and possible some higher education. Other then that I wonder if the rest even got out of middle school? Just my opinion. Try and keep topics covered on topix in their forum no cross contamination please
LAwn Mower

Lafayette, LA

#213 Apr 22, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
April 24th, we face the devil once again in court, it's Wednesday... It will be a very emotional day, and I'm keeping my Faith strong.... I'm looking forward to doing what we can to help with the Piers, God willing I'll be at the meeting.
Can you see that, in his shackles? Horrible!
Please keep us in your prayers :)
From 16 hours ago:
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX
16 hrs ago
I don't use places like that? Places like what? Not high class enough prick, you have pissed me off! I'm going to the next fricking meeting! See you the mr. Prick who thinks his shit don't stink, but I smell u from mile!

NOw you are saying that you might not be at the meeting. I guess you learned last week that you were leaving traces of lying on here so you are covering it now.
16 hours ago you were going to be at the meeting, now you are using God as an excuse if you don't go. lol!!!!!!!!
taa taa

Abbeville, LA

#214 Apr 22, 2013
I bet none of you will be at the police jury meeting on wednesday.
A mom from Erath

United States

#215 Apr 22, 2013
It's not a police jury meeting, it's a public works meeting
Pertaining to the piers
Prof Tb

Broussard, LA

#216 Apr 22, 2013
taa taa wrote:
I bet none of you will be at the police jury meeting on wednesday.
I can only speak for myself, I guarantee you that not all of us will be at the public works meeting scheduled for 530 on Wednesday however I can personally tell you I will be there.
ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE FROM

Abbeville, LA

#217 Apr 22, 2013
NEW IBERIA, LA THAT ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT SUM BROKE DOWN TRASH DUMPS IF THE POLICE JURY WAS WORRIED THEY WOULD HAVE CLEAN THEM UP LONG AGO AS PER PICTURES THEY DID NOT GIVE A CHIT. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MAKES ALL THOSE POST FROM NEW IBERIA,LA THINK THEY WILL GIVE A CHIT NOW OR THAT THEY WOULD EVEN SEND A CREW TO KEEP WATCH OVER TRASH AND TALL GRASS ON A REGULAR BASES HOPE YOU GET IT IN WRITING OR IT WANT HAPPEN JUST SAYING!!!!! PROOF IS IN THE PICTURES.BEST OF LUCK
taa taa

Abbeville, LA

#218 Apr 22, 2013
A mom from Erath wrote:
It's not a police jury meeting, it's a public works meeting
Pertaining to the piers
public works, police jury, whats the difference. they are all police jurors.
taa taa

Abbeville, LA

#219 Apr 22, 2013
ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE FROM wrote:
NEW IBERIA, LA THAT ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT SUM BROKE DOWN TRASH DUMPS IF THE POLICE JURY WAS WORRIED THEY WOULD HAVE CLEAN THEM UP LONG AGO AS PER PICTURES THEY DID NOT GIVE A CHIT. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MAKES ALL THOSE POST FROM NEW IBERIA,LA THINK THEY WILL GIVE A CHIT NOW OR THAT THEY WOULD EVEN SEND A CREW TO KEEP WATCH OVER TRASH AND TALL GRASS ON A REGULAR BASES HOPE YOU GET IT IN WRITING OR IT WANT HAPPEN JUST SAYING!!!!! PROOF IS IN THE PICTURES.BEST OF LUCK
them people from new iberia didn't even want to pay a tax to protect themselves from flooding. they need to stay out of our buisness.
LAwn Mower

Lafayette, LA

#220 Apr 22, 2013
I think one of the VPPJ peed in one of those New Iberia friend's corn flakes and that is why they are attacking the VPPJ. It could very well be some one who doesn't like the President because he is close to the line and they have friends who will be Billy Bad Butt and raise a stink.
Those piers have been an eye sore and trash place for years but they never took it upon themselves to try and do something till the VPPJ said that they were going to shut them down and now the whole city of New Iberia will save the piers. lol
MrsCuldesac

United States

#221 Apr 22, 2013
LAwn Mower wrote:
I think one of the VPPJ peed in one of those New Iberia friend's corn flakes and that is why they are attacking the VPPJ. It could very well be some one who doesn't like the President because he is close to the line and they have friends who will be Billy Bad Butt and raise a stink.
Those piers have been an eye sore and trash place for years but they never took it upon themselves to try and do something till the VPPJ said that they were going to shut them down and now the whole city of New Iberia will save the piers. lol
Kmsl now I've heard it all! Posting from New Iberia, lives in New Iberia, & someone from the VPPJ pee'd in a friend from New Iberias cornflakes!

NOTFADEAWAY help me with this one! Kmsl, I almost pee'd in my pants! So Lawnmower, is that what's going on? Lol
MrsCuldesac

United States

#222 Apr 22, 2013
Kmsl, roflma, lmao, lol lol lol ohhh heeee... Lawnmower thanks for making me laugh!
Kmsl, lordy
Far Far Away

Sevierville, TN

#223 Apr 22, 2013
fakeaway wrote:
Put your name up here fakeaway i thought you said it didnt matter who was who on here? just like DD ya'll some traps.
Are you talking to mwah? My name Louise Marie Baker or something like that...lol
Smh

Abbeville, LA

#224 Apr 22, 2013
Okay people for you info action where a person posts from is controlled by where the Internet provider is based out of! For instance I'm currently in abbeville there for I would almost bet that this post will be listed as such! However when at home in Erath it will post from new Iberia! Further more if I use my data plan on my phone it will list as United States some of you are truely absent of knowledge in the area of technology
Mitchell

United States

#225 Apr 22, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Kmsl now I've heard it all! Posting from New Iberia, lives in New Iberia, & someone from the VPPJ pee'd in a friend from New Iberias cornflakes!
NOTFADEAWAY help me with this one! Kmsl, I almost pee'd in my pants! So Lawnmower, is that what's going on? Lol
Never drink hot creme soda or hot wine in a dark bottle. Lol.
Tech Expert

Lafayette, LA

#226 Apr 22, 2013
Smh wrote:
Okay people for you info action where a person posts from is controlled by where the Internet provider is based out of! For instance I'm currently in abbeville there for I would almost bet that this post will be listed as such! However when at home in Erath it will post from new Iberia! Further more if I use my data plan on my phone it will list as United States some of you are truely absent of knowledge in the area of technology
Not always true
Stell Lee

Indonesia

#227 Apr 22, 2013
Smh wrote:
Okay people for you info action where a person posts from is controlled by where the Internet provider is based out of! For instance I'm currently in abbeville there for I would almost bet that this post will be listed as such! However when at home in Erath it will post from new Iberia! Further more if I use my data plan on my phone it will list as United States some of you are truely absent of knowledge in the area of technology
Mais chere, what you mean by all that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public 10 hr Sammy Jones 2
Trueness Fri Anonymous employee 3
Opinion needed Oct 16 CKR 10
to kneel or not to kneel-how do you feel about ... Oct 7 Discerner 4
News Acadia Parish Sheriff Captures Escaped Prisoner (Oct '07) Oct 4 JiP 3
Ronnie Suire (Dec '09) Oct 2 bro 14
cheaters (Jan '16) May '17 Apprentice 7

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages