Posted in the Erath Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Luke, Chapter 14
33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?

To repent and break your addiction to sin and

To live for God and God only every day, all day long, day after day.

To become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be taught by the Lord and to

be Holy unto the Lord, every day, all day long, day after day.

Are you ready to become A Disciple of The Lord Jesus Christ?

I will help you.

[email protected]
my opion

Kaplan, LA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
Luke, Chapter 14
33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?
To become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be taught by the Lord and to
I will help you.
[email protected]
Lying sinner stop buging us good people with your stupidity and go preach in hell cause thats the only place any hell fire and brimstone burning residents who may listen to you because plain and simple your goose is overcooked
my opion

Kaplan, LA

#3 Jul 22, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
Luke, Chapter 14
I will help you.
[email protected]
You cant even help yoself and much less anyone else. First you called yoself a prophet, but you could not predict if yo have a little bitty nose on your face cause you cant see that far. Next you calls yoself a Lion, but your roar amounts to zero consuming yoself all gunk quoting king james version bible. We all know everythin in T for Texas is always bigger than anyone else so as the bigest liar, don’t come mess with us cajuns cause I and surely others will no longer post to yo s-h-i-t raving rants. Rembers that to bet yo life you first has to have a life, but you life does not exist, except for bible rantings that nobody wants to hear from you. If we wants religion we goes to our local church and sure as hell not you.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2013
my opion wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant even help yoself and much less anyone else. First you called yoself a prophet, but you could not predict if yo have a little bitty nose on your face cause you cant see that far. Next you calls yoself a Lion, but your roar amounts to zero consuming yoself all gunk quoting king james version bible. We all know everythin in T for Texas is always bigger than anyone else so as the bigest liar, don’t come mess with us cajuns cause I and surely others will no longer post to yo s-h-i-t raving rants. Rembers that to bet yo life you first has to have a life, but you life does not exist, except for bible rantings that nobody wants to hear from you. If we wants religion we goes to our local church and sure as hell not you.
You are possessed with demons.
my opion

Kaplan, LA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
You are possessed with demons.
I make this posting exception because I'm sorry false lion of God, yu are the only real demon to stupid to know that you are only talking about yoself you're demoness.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2013
my opion wrote:
<quoted text>
I make this posting exception because I'm sorry false lion of God, yu are the only real demon to stupid to know that you are only talking about yoself you're demoness.
"I and surely others will no longer post to yo s-h-i-t raving rants."

Are these your lying words?

Yes or no?
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2013
I caught you out right in a lie.
my opion

Kaplan, LA

#8 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes or no?
The Lion of God wrote:
I caught you out right in a lie.

Fool read the following cause you caught no one lying except prove to all that you the idiot who can't even read and too stupid to understand what you try to reasd since I did not lie any cause I clearly told you chump in my post saying I was making the exceptin to post to set you demonness straight as I do here again beause I was sure you would try to pull your stupid s-h-i-t accuation. Now go blow and keep yo posting in Texas Topix where we won't have to suffer through them, amen!
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 23, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/abbeville-la/...

Yes or no?
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Now I caught you in 2 lies.
my opion

Kaplan, LA

#11 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/abbeville-la/T93VE0OKG7B1H7T CS/p6
Yes or no?
The Lion of God wrote:
Now I caught you in 2 lies.
As I told you I made exceptions to post to correct you. I did not say one lie and I did not say 2 lies, I said no lioes. They are free to do so, but as I said in my earlier post no one else has replied your s-h-i-t ranting posts, and as I told you I clearly stated I was making exception to post which is thus not committing any lies to post to put you in your place. That you cannot understand being your dummest demmonness

Your demonness you can throw sticks an stones and break my bones, but you can't hurt me, so go post in Texas Topix where you from cause here in cajun land you not welxcome and you gettin nowheres.
GOD

Abbeville, LA

#12 Jul 23, 2013
My people Of Abraham. This is no lion of mine. This is the spawn of Satan! Listen not to his lies! He is a wife beater and abuser of substances. Peace be with you all.
Mitchell

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2013
GOD wrote:
My people Of Abraham. This is no lion of mine. This is the spawn of Satan! Listen not to his lies! He is a wife beater and abuser of substances. Peace be with you all.
OMG!(Pun intended)
Will you forsake the Lyin' profit( sic) to the depths of Hades to burn in the fires of eternal damnation till the end of time?
GOD

Abbeville, LA

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Dammed right I will!
GOD

Abbeville, LA

#15 Jul 23, 2013
Sorry it took me awhile to get here. I've been very busy. I am the real GOD. Some call me by many different names God, Alla you name it. Busy as hell up here. You guys keep sending me all these rag heads and they expect at least a hundred virgins each. It's hard enough to get virgins on earth and with all these new people coming to heaven there's not enough to go around. So give me a break will ya?
GOD

Abbeville, LA

#16 Jul 23, 2013
I smited ya boy pretty good so he want be back till later. It will take him a while to catch his head. Go back to hell before you piss me off. Don't make me come down there!!!
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 23, 2013
my opion wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As I told you I made exceptions to post to correct you. I did not say one lie and I did not say 2 lies, I said no lioes. They are free to do so, but as I said in my earlier post no one else has replied your s-h-i-t ranting posts, and as I told you I clearly stated I was making exception to post which is thus not committing any lies to post to put you in your place. That you cannot understand being your dummest demmonness
Your demonness you can throw sticks an stones and break my bones, but you can't hurt me, so go post in Texas Topix where you from cause here in cajun land you not welxcome and you gettin nowheres.
No matter what you say...you lied. You said you were never going to post again to me.

Your word is no good.
GOD

Abbeville, LA

#18 Jul 23, 2013
I guess you have noticed how much longer everyone is living these days. I'm a little behind. Do you have any idea how long it takes to pave the streets with gold? Not to mention building everyone a mansion to live in and this virgin thing...... Don't get me started!!! Ya just had to eat that frinken apple.
Mitchell

United States

#19 Jul 23, 2013
GOD wrote:
Dammed right I will!
Ahh!
I see now.
So that's where god dammed came from.
my opion

Kaplan, LA

#20 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you say...you lied. You said you were never going to post again to me.
Your word is no good.
Man do you know about what is a donkey because you need to realize that you’re the A$$ end of all donkey and due to my valid posting explanatios that are not any lies yo don’t even know what constitutes a lie, so being you pretend to be so bible religious I bet you do not know what is the only true religion who can trace it beginning roots directly to Jesus Christ? Do we have a deal that if you do not reply or reply the wrong answer that you will go to strictly posting on Texas Topix and never again post on any Louisiana Topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread 5 hr Frioth 80
cloud seeding with all the flooding?? Thu Just me 3
Vermillion parish schools Wed huh 5
Hwy 14 bridge (Jul '15) Aug 19 Kylie 11
Directors after Directors Aug 18 Knucklehead 6
Trash and Garbage Pickup Complaint (Oct '08) Aug 18 Brenda Migues 225
Judge Keaty loves football and bad politics. (Nov '10) Aug 18 A Mire 39

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance