hannn

Abbeville, LA

#21 Jan 25, 2013
kmsl again wrote:
<quoted text>
That was over 30 years ago... people do change
And some people still have scares from it.
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Court documents say that Frank thought his life was in danger: "On the afternoon of January 28, 1983, the defendant was extremely upset and disturbed because of a belief that the lives of his family were in jeopardy as a result of his involvement with an alleged Faciane drug operation."

Five years later, in 1988, the Faciane's were busted along with 170 other people for importing cocaine through Intracoastal DryDock. Noriega went down in the same bust.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 25, 2013
Yeah we know been there done that. You bought the tee shirt.
lsmk

Abbeville, LA

#24 Jan 26, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Yeah we know been there done that. You bought the tee shirt.
Fred will be next. They are on to his Columbian Connection. His step-son does not want to serve 50 years so he squeels on his step pop. Makes good headlines in the Meridional.
kmsl again

Abbeville, LA

#25 Jan 26, 2013
lsmk wrote:
<quoted text>Fred will be next. They are on to his Columbian Connection. His step-son does not want to serve 50 years so he squeels on his step pop. Makes good headlines in the Meridional.
"good headlines" and "Meridional" in same sentence??? who knew????
FBI

Abbeville, LA

#26 Jan 26, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Court documents say that Frank thought his life was in danger: "On the afternoon of January 28, 1983, the defendant was extremely upset and disturbed because of a belief that the lives of his family were in jeopardy as a result of his involvement with an alleged Faciane drug operation."
Five years later, in 1988, the Faciane's were busted along with 170 other people for importing cocaine through Intracoastal DryDock. Noriega went down in the same bust.
Those comments were made by Frank for his defense. He didn't want to serve time in jail. He was part of the Faciane's opperation,or should I say Noriega's operation. He just wanted a larger share of the money.
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#27 Jan 26, 2013
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>Those comments were made by Frank for his defense. He didn't want to serve time in jail. He was part of the Faciane's opperation,or should I say Noriega's operation. He just wanted a larger share of the money.
Frank certainly was doing all he could to stay outta jail, that's for sure. Claiming to be innocent for reasons of insanity. Said he had history of mental illness but no evidence of it, the court concluded. I especially laughed at his "suicide atempt". Using a plastic razor to cut his ankles before court.

What's the story about Frank stealing some guns from the Facianes?
long story short

Abbeville, LA

#28 Jan 26, 2013
did not think he would get caught but he did and that is why he was runnning
FBI

Abbeville, LA

#29 Jan 26, 2013
long story short wrote:
did not think he would get caught but he did and that is why he was runnning
And lets not forget the charge of distributing LSD. He had a lot going against him. He wanted a deal bad, he would have sold out anyone not to go to jail.
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#30 Jan 27, 2013
Did Frank steal guns, kilos or cash from the Facianes?
Stealing guns = stealing from Noriega
Stealing kilos = stealing from the Cartel
Stealing cash = stealing from the MOB
All good reasons for being in fear of your life.

I thought the LSD charge was before he ever worked at the dry dock.
FBI

Abbeville, LA

#31 Jan 27, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Did Frank steal guns, kilos or cash from the Facianes?
Stealing guns = stealing from Noriega
Stealing kilos = stealing from the Cartel
Stealing cash = stealing from the MOB
All good reasons for being in fear of your life.
I thought the LSD charge was before he ever worked at the dry dock.
Dawn, you seem to know or pretend to know a lot about Frank. The LSD charge came before the burglary of the guns. The Noriega deal was a long time in the making. Frank was just a mule, a small fish in a deep ocean.
MrsCuldesac

Humble, TX

#32 Jan 27, 2013
She really don't know! she reads about it or her informat gives her the information!
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#33 Jan 27, 2013
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>Dawn, you seem to know or pretend to know a lot about Frank. The LSD charge came before the burglary of the guns. The Noriega deal was a long time in the making. Frank was just a mule, a small fish in a deep ocean.
Frank was hired at the drydock AFTER he was busted selling LSD. If what you say is true, he only worked at the dry dock for six months before he stole his share of the payload.

Honor amongst thieves put a price on his head, right?
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#34 Jan 27, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
She really don't know! she reads about it or her informat gives her the information!
That's right, MrsC. In fact, my informant is hoping your lavendar soap will keep the fleas off his dog.
MrsCuldesac

Humble, TX

#35 Jan 28, 2013
No Dawn keeps Fleas off dogs! Go google it! You fell right in, one day you won't dig your way out!
pahahaha

Abbeville, LA

#36 Jan 28, 2013
so does lavender so i guess ya'll 2 of a kind.
MrsCuldesac

Humble, TX

#37 Jan 28, 2013
No it doesn't believe me I've tried it, but Dawn they fall like flies, you know just like you!
Have a lovely day,
pahahaha

Abbeville, LA

#38 Jan 28, 2013
go lay a few eggs or something u nosey bozo lavender does work
MrsCuldesac

United States

#39 Jan 28, 2013
Kmsl, love getting you all worked up, now I'm going pick my eggs not lay them, you silly:)
pahahaha

Abbeville, LA

#40 Jan 28, 2013
not worked up here lol,lmaooo,lol but i bet u r ......... make sure u clean the chicken shit cages 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Abbeville man accused of beating girlfriend, tr... Thu Kylie 21
abbeville lawyer arrested (Sep '09) Jul 24 Marky 20
Poll Should Monster/Redbull have an age limit for ch... (Dec '11) Jul 23 Ejallen03 34
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) Jul 23 huh 271
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread Jul 22 Pres O 32
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jul 13 Florida and cox c... 58
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Jul 12 sho nuf 149

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages