#284 Feb 13, 2013
Not even going here today.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#285 Feb 13, 2013
hott2trott wrote:
<quoted text>
I was married then but not now
I will look for a twin. Your name isn't Sherry?
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#286 Feb 13, 2013
hott2trott wrote:
<quoted text>
I was married then but not now
Introduce yourself to me next time I see you.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#287 Feb 13, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Not even going here today.
Lol, don't think I will either! Lordy, probably himself talking to himself
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#288 Feb 13, 2013
SHERRY JUCIE that might have been his p p playing name those school days yie yie

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#289 Feb 13, 2013
He had the nerve to walk up to my friend and I and tell us that him and his wife sold naughty stripper clothes and toys! Such a dirty old geezer. Oh yeah that was me Fred. Oh but wait! you do that day in and day out. You must have a few burnt wires in ya head if you think that's cool because it's not. You come off like the sicko
that you are.
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

#290 Feb 13, 2013
he figured u were a sleaze since you like to pick up strange men in bars. so why the hell not.

Location hidden

#291 Feb 13, 2013
hmmm wrote:
he figured u were a sleaze since you like to pick up strange men in bars. so why the hell not.
Is that what women are to you Fred sleeze? It's coming Freddy boy THE WALL.
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#292 Feb 13, 2013
like you hmmm dam mind reader why your not on tv knows what CoCaInE fReD figured hmmmmmm miss cleo better step back we have a new mind reader. What your taking that you can figure what people think
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#293 Feb 15, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
He had the nerve to walk up to my friend and I and tell us that him and his wife sold naughty stripper clothes and toys! Such a dirty old geezer. Oh yeah that was me Fred. Oh but wait! you do that day in and day out. You must have a few burnt wires in ya head if you think that's cool because it's not. You come off like the sicko
that you are.
You probably looked like the type of clientele we sell to.

Location hidden

#294 Feb 15, 2013
Well I guess that says alot about you. I thought you were well off. Do you really have to resort to selling sex toys to make ends meet? Or do you and Wilma do it for the thrill of new meat?
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#295 Feb 15, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Well I guess that says alot about you. I thought you were well off. Do you really have to resort to selling sex toys to make ends meet? Or do you and Wilma do it for the thrill of new meat?
Not to brag, but I don't have to work another day in my life.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#296 Feb 15, 2013
I wouldn't trade my life for yours Fred NEVER!
Not to brag, Kmsl...
I'd rather be poor, and have family & friends, then all the money in the world and no true friends and close family! Not to brag again!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#297 Feb 15, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Not to brag, Kmsl...
I'd rather be poor, and have family & friends, then all the money in the world and no true friends and close family! Not to brag again!
I have everything you have plus more. I have a lot more friends than you.
Poor

Abbeville, LA

#298 Feb 15, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Not to brag, Kmsl...
The only reason Fred got any money is because his dad made it, If he had to depend on himself he would be homeless.
Poor

Abbeville, LA

#299 Feb 15, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Not to brag, Kmsl...
I said the only reason fred got money is because his Dad made it. If he had to fend for himself he would be homeless
MrsCuldesac

United States

#300 Feb 15, 2013
That's true! I think of a person can't put a lure on a hook and be able to fish, he would never be able to feed himself if he was on a deserted island! Kmsl..... I've worked very hard to make the little money I make but I appreciate all who have helped me sling the way!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#301 Feb 15, 2013
Poor wrote:
<quoted text>I said the only reason fred got money is because his Dad made it. If he had to fend for himself he would be homeless
That is a quack. I worked for Prudential and averaged 60 grand a year for over 10 years, plus I sell diamonds which is very profitable.
LOL

Abbeville, LA

#302 Feb 15, 2013
AND USED COCAINE YOU FORGOT THAT ONE TOD
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#303 Feb 15, 2013
LOL wrote:
AND USED COCAINE YOU FORGOT THAT ONE TOD
So that cost me a hundred bucks, but it made Mrs. Culdesac happy, so it was worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abbeville lawyer arrested (Sep '09) Sun Marky 20
Poll Should Monster/Redbull have an age limit for ch... (Dec '11) Sat Ejallen03 34
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) Jul 23 huh 271
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread Jul 22 Pres O 32
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jul 13 Florida and cox c... 58
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Jul 12 sho nuf 149
erath police chief Jul 6 Concerned citizens 14

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages