Fred

Abbeville, LA

#244 Feb 10, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Thats correct!if either of them would run Into Frank neither would say a word.
I'm sure of that!!
And first and foremost, I'm only repeating what was told to me in the phone that morning! I never accused her of murder, what I said was exactly what she told me on the phone, now wanna go to court! And as for Clayton, YES I'm saying he was responsible along with someone else in helping cover the actual circumstances involving the death of my beautiful daughter! And I will never stop doing what I have to get to the truth! I know Clayton wasn't alone that night, people I will find the truth!
You most certainly did accuse her of murder you liar.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#245 Feb 10, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Fred, I'm not aware if them sending you papers! The last court date you were not there, it pertained nothing involving you. Unless looking at all the whole picture leading up to my daughters death you did witness him threatening her saying exactly what you said in the earlier post....well if it's true you did receive a subpoena I hope My daughters voice will be heard finally once and for all!
Stop saying it does not pretain to me. There was a theft, and he said he was going to drown her in the river. I will tell the judge that. Then celebrate with fire-work-s. SICK man.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#246 Feb 10, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Oh & Dawnie, nobody buys my silence! The truth is the truth! Todd knows because it onced happened in front of him! He witnessed a horrible incident... And Clayton has stolen from Fred and gone to jail the same day we came out of court! After the judge, myself gave him 9 yrs probation in 5 felony charges! 3 hrs later he was at Fred's stealing and threatening to drown my daughter in the river! That mother will see Hell' I promise you!
For once Donnell is telling the truth.
MrsCuldesac

Hamshire, TX

#247 Feb 10, 2013
Todd your wife knows what the conversation was about bring me to court, I never said she murdered someone, I said she called me nervouse and scared because of what she had on the counter, and of what she had given him... I never said no names of the gentleman : you did, just like other names you throw around!

I don't lie I say it as I seen or heard it from the horses mouth!
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#248 Feb 10, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>You most certainly did accuse her of murder you liar.
According to Donnell, Brigette also threatened an innocent person at your home with a .45.

Hmmmm, enabling an over dose causing a death and chasing someone around with a loaded gun sounds alot worse than someone who says they're going to throw a body in the river and then never does it.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#249 Feb 10, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Donnell is in trouble for saying my wife murdered someone...... But the cops know my wife would never do that and Donnell is a liar.
If the cops know Donnell is a liar then do they just pick and choose which one of her accusations require legal attention?

Couvillon used Donnell's lies to put a warrant on me without doing an investigation although they ignored her allegations about the Chief and I working together to stab her in the back. Sounds like they won't do an investigation on Brigette beacuse they know Donnell is a liar. But they will investigate Clayton and take Donnell's word as golden.

One thing is for sure, no matter what the outcome nobody can have faith that justice has been done.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#250 Feb 10, 2013
Well Mr. Fred threatened me do me bodily harm on the courthouse steps! Looks like I'm going to get paid too! Now all the topix people know why Fred is so "not popular" he turns on and in his friends, anything for a law suit. Stupid little man. In my opinion of course! lol Fred is doing himself in, kind of fun to watch! Such a nobody in my opinion. You are so stupid. Donnell has been adressing some guy named Fred and Wilma not even some jerk named TT. Waste you money already LMAO

Location hidden

#251 Feb 10, 2013
As some of my hoodrat clients would say " you just stuntin bruh " lol

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#252 Feb 10, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Well Mr. Fred threatened me do me bodily harm on the courthouse steps! Looks like I'm going to get paid too! Now all the topix people know why Fred is so "not popular" he turns on and in his friends, anything for a law suit. Stupid little man. In my opinion of course! lol Fred is doing himself in, kind of fun to watch! Such a nobody in my opinion. You are so stupid. Donnell has been adressing some guy named Fred and Wilma not even some jerk named TT. Waste you money already LMAO
TKO!
One......two......three......
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#253 Feb 10, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Todd your wife knows what the conversation was about bring me to court, I never said she murdered someone, I said she called me nervouse and scared because of what she had on the counter, and of what she had given him... I never said no names of the gentleman : you did, just like other names you throw around!
I don't lie I say it as I seen or heard it from the horses mouth!
So you are saying she didn't murder him but she gave him a drug and he died the next day. That is your story. That is murder. Quit beating around the bush. If you want to help someone there is an auction today starting at noon on 960 krof at the KC. Buy or donate some stuff to help the children. I will be there donating and bidding. Be a good person and do something creative for the community instead of talking about me and my wife. Try doing something to help the less fortunate except gossip.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#254 Feb 10, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text> According to Donnell, Brigette also threatened an innocent person at your home with a .45.
Hmmmm, enabling an over dose causing a death and chasing someone around with a loaded gun sounds alot worse than someone who says they're going to throw a body in the river and then never does it.
It is all a lie and Donnell knows it. If it was true don't you think they would have called the cops?
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#255 Feb 10, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text> According to Donnell, Brigette also threatened an innocent person at your home with a .45.
We don't own a 45. So that is lie number one.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#256 Feb 10, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Just don't mess me and you will be ok. Mess with me and I will beat you to a pulp.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#257 Feb 10, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Just introduce yourself to me OP. I will handle the situation from there.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#258 Feb 10, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
You scare me as much as a mosquito a mile away.
MrsCuldesac

Hamshire, TX

#259 Feb 10, 2013
Maybe it wasn't a 45 you told me that was size, but she was holding it, it was just her and I in the house remember .... You were going in and out but you did not see her only I and I'll take a lie detector test to prove I'm not lieing!

Location hidden

#260 Feb 10, 2013
Lol @ beat me to a pulp. I could have a badge and a gun for all you know. Think before you open your dumb mouth!

Location hidden

#261 Feb 10, 2013
I'm taking my tractor to town. Just for the hell of. You guys have fun. Don't let ole Fred scare yall. Runts always holler the loudest.

Location hidden

#262 Feb 10, 2013
Better get ready for the rain. Get your hay covered.
MrsCuldesac

Hamshire, TX

#263 Feb 10, 2013
My hay is in the chicken coop barn all covered, thanks Hun! ;)
My grill is on cooking some pork chops, deer sausage & a lil but of back strap!
Yeah, he don't scare me, Kmsl,,, why is it the runt always does yell the loudest? I know, don't wanna get off the momma's Tit! Kmsl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why are Indians so ugly and jealous of white pe... (Jul '13) 51 min pretty boy 297
Poll Who win for sheriff 1 hr entertainment 3
Zeus in Youngsville 5 hr Tluiana 1
Poll Would the citizens of Abbeville be interested i... 6 hr U ahole 3
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Mon meaux 138
steven hazel Sat looking for 1
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) Aug 29 Paragon 1,999
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages