First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cuntrygurl

Lafayette, LA

#1 Jul 11, 2011
Your opinion, pros n cons about the Interco SS-M16 tires.....
had a set

Kaplan, LA

#2 Jul 14, 2011
they suck the grips dont last at all and they are there for show
Anonymous

Westlake, LA

#3 Jul 14, 2011
had a set wrote:
they suck the grips dont last at all and they are there for show
Thx
tires

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2011
I have them and they are not bad never had a problem
Hillbillybone

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2011
tires wrote:
I have them and they are not bad never had a problem
... Can you tell me how these tires are on the road ... and how they're standing up on the mileage .. I'm liming these tires alot the way they look .. I don't go off road much so mine would be mostly street use
Hillbillybone

United States

#6 Sep 14, 2011
Any information would be helpful ... I'm looking at the M16 .. 37x13.5x16 .... everyone seems to have alot to say about these tires
TygaBait

Abbeville, LA

#7 Sep 14, 2011
Hillbillybone wrote:
<quoted text>... Can you tell me how these tires are on the road ... and how they're standing up on the mileage .. I'm liming these tires alot the way they look .. I don't go off road much so mine would be mostly street use
Well my insurance company is now suing Interco tires for the $5000 worth of damage to my truck because they peeled off while I was driving 75mph on interstate thank goodness my truck did not flip....
Trucker

Abbeville, LA

#8 Sep 16, 2011
TygaBait wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my insurance company is now suing Interco tires for the $5000 worth of damage to my truck because they peeled off while I was driving 75mph on interstate thank goodness my truck did not flip....
I THINK YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED SOMEBODY IS THAT WORTH 5000 DOLLARS SCREW YOUR TRUCK
tightrope

Abbeville, LA

#9 Sep 16, 2011
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>I THINK YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED SOMEBODY IS THAT WORTH 5000 DOLLARS SCREW YOUR TRUCK
Slow Down? They test these tires for 100 mph. They are designed to do 75 mph. By engineering standards, his driving was normal.
well said

Abbeville, LA

#10 Sep 16, 2011
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>I THINK YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED SOMEBODY IS THAT WORTH 5000 DOLLARS SCREW YOUR TRUCK
The speed limit is 75 on i49 and 80 in parts of Texas
Poorman

Huntsville, AL

#11 Sep 16, 2011
Save yourself the headache and just go to walmart. Price is low, tires are good enough, and they have some tire styles that actually look good once on your vehicle. Simplify!
TygaBait

Lafayette, AL

#12 Sep 16, 2011
Trucker wrote:
I was not speeding I was going the speed limit....
Hillbillybone

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2011
I ordered my M16s and should be hear by the 25th .. the size I'm getting is 37x13.50x16 .. I was running the Irok 39.5x13.50x16 .. dropped down a size to help with mileage .. I just wanta know how they are on the road and in different weather.. I really would like some comments about them .. everybody has there good and bad with tires .. I don't do 75 at the most 65 .. I just baby my truck its not a hot rod ..
TygaBait

Lafayette, AL

#14 Sep 18, 2011
Hillbillybone wrote:
I ordered my M16s and should be hear by the 25th .. the size I'm getting is 37x13.50x16 .. I was running the Irok 39.5x13.50x16 .. dropped down a size to help with mileage .. I just wanta know how they are on the road and in different weather.. I really would like some comments about them .. everybody has there good and bad with tires .. I don't do 75 at the most 65 .. I just baby my truck its not a hot rod ..
I ain't ever said my truck is a hot rod.... Most normal drive the speed limit on the interstate first of all... Second of all, the inspector said no matter how fast I was driving the incident would have still happened... You asked for an opinion, I gave you one.... So I will explain this very SLOWLY for you, the outside part of the tires peeled off like it was a recap tire understand??! I did not pay $1500.00 for 4 tires, for them to last barely a year......
Hillbillybone

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2011
I just want info on how the tires are in different weather .. and how they are on the highway .. I've read alot of good reviews and a couple bad ones .. but nobody seems to leave reviews about the handling in different weather .. when I get mine I will be driving 1300 miles to NY after having them on for two days .. I will keep posting my reviews on hear as time goes on .. and we get some snow and ice in NY more than I like.. lol
Hillbillybone

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2011
Well I got my M16s in today and they look awesome ... hope to get them on next week sometime .. calling tomorrow I hope there open to make appointment .. keep checking back will update as time goes on
Hillbillybone

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2011
M16s are on and they ride nice don't start humming until about 30 .. and they dont hum to bad not like i thought they would .. I kinda miss the hum of my Iroks LOL .. I ran down the interstate at 80 and they road great .. so far no issues or complaints
Hillbillybone

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Oct 6, 2011
Well I drove 1300 miles and had no problems with these tires ... they road great handle good and gas mileage was good for a lifted truck on 37s.. everyone loves how they look got alot of compliments at about every stop .. and the girls damn they love my truck
Andre

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2014
Hillbillybone wrote:
Well I drove 1300 miles and had no problems with these tires ... they road great handle good and gas mileage was good for a lifted truck on 37s.. everyone loves how they look got alot of compliments at about every stop .. and the girls damn they love my truck
How many miles did you end up getting out of them ? I plan on getting these tires just want to get decent mileage for the money I will be spending !
Jim

Lund, Sweden

#20 Mar 25, 2014
Live in sweden!
Put these babys on my toyota tundra that is lifted 6 inches!
If you want your car to look the bollox why complain about milage,noise,grip,etc
If you are not happy with your rubber just take them of and bin em!
Some people that write on these pages must now my wife ( a misrebale bastard) because thats what you sound like!!!!
All the best, jim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snagglepuss 4 hr Indeed 21
Poll Should Monster/Redbull have an age limit for ch... (Dec '11) May 14 King_joann92 48
black privilege: blacks can call the cops but w... May 12 blacksupremacy666 1
Fire cop that handcuffed teacher May 10 Mire 21
BLACK PRIVILEGE AND HISTORY OF RACISM (black su... May 9 Mire 5
Poll Who is responsible for the Oil Spill? (May '10) Apr 23 Little Chung 1,013
Ronnie Suire (Dec '09) Oct '17 bro 14

Erath Jobs

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages