Kmsl,,,I'm going to send the Prophet, lol
what u talked about
Mitchell

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Kmsl,,,I'm going to send the Prophet, lol
Please, don't do dat!
You see how he already is with this Internet stuff. That might send him over the edge and the next thing you know we'll have another Anthony Weiner on our hands.
Then he'll be sending you pics of his horn(s) and petitioning you to return the favor.
Wilma4

Ponchatoula, LA

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Love it.
Confession

Abbeville, LA

#6 Aug 1, 2013
Wilma4 wrote:
Love it.
how did you find your man?
Wilma 4

Baton Rouge, LA

#7 Aug 4, 2013
I found my Fred while renting a home to his x's step son. Wilma3 pleaded with me to rent to her son and daughter in law. Fred had just had Eric( step son) evicted. To my surprise Brigette said if her son didn't pay the rent she would pay the $$$. Well 6 months later I found out Wilma 3 tells big fat lies. Had to go through the courts to get that slob out. 2.5 month of free rent. If anybody needs to check out info it's public record at Abbeville city court.
Workers

Abbeville, LA

#8 Aug 4, 2013
Wilma 4 wrote:
I found my Fred while renting a home to his x's step son. Wilma3 pleaded with me to rent to her son and daughter in law. Fred had just had Eric( step son) evicted. To my surprise Brigette said if her son didn't pay the rent she would pay the $$$. Well 6 months later I found out Wilma 3 tells big fat lies. Had to go through the courts to get that slob out. 2.5 month of free rent. If anybody needs to check out info it's public record at Abbeville city court.
i am from intracoastal city and fixed up Tammy's house after they moved. It stunk tall grass trash a pit bull had ate the wood holes and rats. Cost ms domingue $5000. Then Todd gave them a good reference to ms domingue so she was mad at him for lying cause they tore up his house too. Todd told. Ms domingue something good was going to happen to her. When Wilma 3 moved out he asked her out but she didn't want to date a liar. He begged her and she finally said yes. It went good now the rest is history. So Wilma 3 is responsible for the future wedding between Todd and Wilma 4. Wilma 3 is dating a mulatto so Wilma 4 got the better man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abbeville youth program Feb 4 Rev 84
Does abbeville need new resturants ? Feb 3 Old Blue Eyes 12
jim's flowers owner deano dies Feb 2 dino in hell 11
Anyone know who the town clerk is? (Sep '12) Jan 29 no one special 4
Blob 1988 (Feb '09) Jan 28 TheBlobFan 21
Abbeville Police Department Jan 28 Signs 6
who AND why no FLASHING SIGNS Jan 28 roogaroo 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages