Elderly woman found dead in Abbeville with stab wounds

Apr 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Advertiser

Abbeville Police are investigating the death of an elderly woman who was found dead Thursday afternoon with stab wounds on her body.

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 360 of438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

no U wont
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

hmmm knows It reads minds CoCaInE FrEd dropping those names again is that the guy he rode behind like was said before so g a y
MrsCuldesac

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#354
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

hmmm wrote:
no U wont
Yes I will
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Feb 13, 2013
 
no U wont
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes I will
Your next....lol
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Yes I will
Your next....lol
You won't and he knows I have no rap sheet like you, so who is he going to believe the lawbreaker, or the one with the clean rapsheet?

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

There is no such thing as a "clean" rapsheet.
You either have one or you don't.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#359
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Woodsman_1 wrote:
There is no such thing as a "clean" rapsheet.
You either have one or you don't.
I have none
LOL

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#360
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YOU SHOULD REWORD THAT TOD USING COCAINE IS BREAKING THE LAW DUHHH RAPSHEET OR NOT COULD JUST MEEN YOU DID NOT GET CAUGHT BUT SAME YOU BROKE LAW AND DROPPED PEOPLES NAMES YOU ASSOCIATE WITH WERE THEY THERE WITH YOU DOING COCAINE TOO TOD
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#361
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL wrote:
YOU SHOULD REWORD THAT TOD USING COCAINE IS BREAKING THE LAW DUHHH RAPSHEET OR NOT COULD JUST MEEN YOU DID NOT GET CAUGHT BUT SAME YOU BROKE LAW AND DROPPED PEOPLES NAMES YOU ASSOCIATE WITH WERE THEY THERE WITH YOU DOING COCAINE TOO TOD
So what. Mrs. Culdesac is who wanted it and enjoyed it. That was a long time ago. I have also smoked marijuana when I was in college and inhalded. That was 35 years ago. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#362
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Long time ago? 1 1/2 yrs ago isnt a long time ago Fred, roflma... I'm the one who wanted it? Your a joke! Anyone who truly knows me knows I don't do drugs! You've even stated that I drink but you know I don't do drugs! Ur just pissed because I told the truth about you all!
You pissed because I don't need you! A true friend don't go behind their friends back talking about me & my deceased daughter!
Have a nice life Fred go off into the sunset with your crotchless panties!
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#363
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

It was about 77 days ago when you posted that you bought that cocaine for MrsC only one year ago.

In fact, you bought it from Jacqui's ex., you said MrsC set up the deal and you only supplied the JACK. But now I read that you say you only dropped a hundred bucks and even I know that never was JACK in cocaine terms.

Dude,
Your story keeps coming loose.
Did you see FKAway at the courthouse today?
How's that deposition going?
Talk to Erik lately?
well

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#364
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tod your not that up standing of a person you think you are in your head look's like you broke the law over and over and now use other's name's to try and make belive your not the low life you really are
cocaine weed crotchless pannies wife doing priv shows has she done those for the one's you named
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#365
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Long time ago? 1 1/2 yrs ago isnt a long time ago Fred, roflma... I'm the one who wanted it? Your a joke! Anyone who truly knows me knows I don't do drugs! You've even stated that I drink but you know I don't do drugs! Ur just pissed because I told the truth about you all!
You pissed because I don't need you! A true friend don't go behind their friends back talking about me & my deceased daughter!
Have a nice life Fred go off into the sunset with your crotchless panties!
Even by your miscalculations that was before the cleanest city contest. Donnell, Brigette and myself saw you do about a gram of coke. Deny it all you want. And your x relative sold it to me after you negotiated the deal. And he told me he used to snort with you previously.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#366
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dawn Marcelle wrote:
It was about 77 days ago when you posted that you bought that cocaine for MrsC only one year ago.
In fact, you bought it from Jacqui's ex., you said MrsC set up the deal and you only supplied the JACK. But now I read that you say you only dropped a hundred bucks and even I know that never was JACK in cocaine terms.
Dude,
Your story keeps coming loose.
Did you see FKAway at the courthouse today?
How's that deposition going?
Talk to Erik lately?
I didn't go to the courthouse. I give a deposition next week. zwould you prefer me to say money instead of Jack. Since I don't use cocaine, I am not familiar with the slandg that goes with it. Erik is still in jail because I won't get him out. He will contact you when he gets out is what he told me. All I know it has something about Mrs. Culdesac he wants to talk to you about.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#367
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

well wrote:
Tod your not that up standing of a person you think you are in your head look's like you broke the law over and over and now use other's name's to try and make belive your not the low life you really are
cocaine weed crotchless pannies wife doing priv shows has she done those for the one's you named
Our clientele is not for the public to know. We have several in Abbeville, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, and Morgan City among other cities and worldwide on EBAY.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#368
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

well wrote:
Tod your not that up standing of a person you think you are in your head look's like you broke the law over and over and now use other's name's to try and make belive your not the low life you really are
cocaine weed crotchless pannies wife doing priv shows has she done those for the one's you named
If I am such a criminal why is nothing on my rap sheet? I am dumb too. Remember.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#369
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

A gram of coke? I don't even know what a gran is & I worked the deal? Omgod u better be happy you don't believe in God because if you did your going straight to hell!
Look at here, how did I somehow know you would be talking to Dawn sooner then I expected...

Boy you sure know the terms if the coke thingy... A gram! Wow, your a straight bike head arent you! No wonder you passed out faced down in that plate the first time you came to a dinner at my house without your wife! And laying in my yard for the bonfire! I was so embarrassed in front of my company! Horrible

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#370
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Coke head? Or bike head? LOL!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#371
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MrsCuldesac wrote:
A gram of coke? I don't even know what a gran is & I worked the deal? Omgod u better be happy you don't believe in God because if you did your going straight to hell!
Look at here, how did I somehow know you would be talking to Dawn sooner then I expected...
Boy you sure know the terms if the coke thingy... A gram! Wow, your a straight bike head arent you! No wonder you passed out faced down in that plate the first time you came to a dinner at my house without your wife! And laying in my yard for the bonfire! I was so embarrassed in front of my company! Horrible
Hey I wasn't feeling good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Erath Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Erath Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erath News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erath
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••