Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

No he's very pathetic! He's one of those men that never could really get the Prom queen, but always drooled about her, IN FRONT OF HER! You should of heard the stuff he used to say, "pathetic"!

O.P you were right !!!

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

MrsCuldesac wrote:
No he's very pathetic! He's one of those men that never could really get the Prom queen, but always drooled about her, IN FRONT OF HER! You should of heard the stuff he used to say, "pathetic"!
O.P you were right !!!
Maybe that teef thing is an anti-drooling device.
He must need a mop at the strip joint.
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

FrEd used CoCaInE a year ago he offers his wife for private shows and is a snitch in the stixs they say CoCaInE will make you lose your teef lol
Anonymous

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text> I promise
you I would never dislike you or judge you because of your beliefs, Especially knowing the things you've been through. Im sure that the bible and god are the only things getting you each day,......I just saying that god in my
eyes is a hypocrite, he wants me to be Merciful and help the world, but he isn't and he doesn't, why are there so many children starving to death each day, why are so many innocent people maimed and murder each day!, why is there so much Needless Suffering, WHY?.......and why should I have blind faith in an Invisible being with a shitty work history,........please help me understand
Ugly truth, if you were a believer, or even someone on the fence, I'd say this: sure bad things happen every day, but good things happen too. Even the believers forget to pray when they've had a good day. No one wants to need a God, until they need GOD. We aren't meant to understand everything, otherwise we would be able to read minds. But to be honest, I think not having the answer to all questions is fine, because it could be scary knowing what someone was really thinking all the time. And yes, bad things occur, but sometimes things need to happen, lessons need to be learned, and people need to walk away from it with something to remember, but the truth is, if you were at least on the fence, I'd say that we just have to remember that there's a devil too. And yes, all believers have doubts just like nonbelievers, it all comes down to believing in what YOU know is right. However, in the end I have been told that all will recognize true power and bow before it. I don't know about you, but if I'm going to bow to anyone or thing,I would feel so much more complete if it were a God rather than the sun, science, math, or politics.
However, I am not one to force belief upon another. You do you and don't let another change your mind. Change your own mind. See for yourself. And I'm not calling you broken, but if something unfortunate happened to you, you should know that at least one other person is going to feel sorry for you without trying to get you to convert.
But that's strictly-- off the record.
MrsCuldesac

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ugly truth , have you ever read the book of Revelations? I think you should read it
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
O.P you were right !!!
Baby I went to the prom with Miss Abbeville, Suzanne Piaza. Can't get any better than that.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

drop dead fred wrote:
FrEd used CoCaInE a year ago he offers his wife for private shows and is a snitch in the stixs they say CoCaInE will make you lose your teef lol
I have all of mine except my impacted wisdom teeth were pulled about 30 years ago.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

LOL @ can't get any better PAhahah!!! Freds got all his teeth!!! For now anyway.
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Whew!! "Ugly truth", we have pretty much walked the same road friend. I've been a blind (go along to get along Catholic), I've studied with the Southern Baptist in NC, I've studied on Buddism, and Gnosticism, and I've been a devout all out hate the world Atheist. What a crazy journey, all in search of answers and the reason I was here on Earth. For that matter, why we are all here on Earth. Why did we worship an entity we named GOD? Did we create him out of need? etc, etc.

For the moment, all I can say is this. If it is truth that we die, and then get in line again to come back to Earth to reincarnate and do it all over again. I will choose not to come back. Not after what I've seen in this single life time I'm living now. Maybe that will give you perspective on how screwed over I feel after all my research and efforts.
voter

Estherwood, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
Whew!! "Ugly truth", we have pretty much walked the same road friend. I've been a blind (go along to get along Catholic), I've studied with the Southern Baptist in NC, I've studied on Buddism, and Gnosticism, and I've been a devout all out hate the world Atheist. What a crazy journey, all in search of answers and the reason I was here on Earth. For that matter, why we are all here on Earth. Why did we worship an entity we named GOD? Did we create him out of need? etc, etc.
For the moment, all I can say is this. If it is truth that we die, and then get in line again to come back to Earth to reincarnate and do it all over again. I will choose not to come back. Not after what I've seen in this single life time I'm living now. Maybe that will give you perspective on how screwed over I feel after all my research and efforts.
We don't want you back!
ding dong

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

voter wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want you back!
u want my ding dong
MrsCuldesac

Buna, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ding dong, I know someone who would probably let you have her!!! DAWNIE! She should be coming on here shortly, hit her up dude!
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

voter wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want you back!
Good luck with yourself PAL. You are exactly the type of people that made me come to my decision. Self serving sheep. Go shave your fleece sheep.

How's that for a juvenille comeback to match your infinite wisdom?
Seeker

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with yourself PAL. You are exactly the type of people that made me come to my decision. Self serving sheep. Go shave your fleece sheep.
How's that for a juvenille comeback to match your infinite wisdom?
I'm glad that you recognize that response for what it is....juvenile. You nailed it. I'd rather read posts like the one(s) you've put up before reading the dumb chit "voter" posted all day long. Your post (and ugly truth) makes for an interesting discussion, so I hope the both of you ignore that dumb stuff and keep posting. If it wasn't so late, I'd have something to add and intend to do so next time I visit.(oh the suspense..haha). Till next time, a good night, or morning to all of you topix participants.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Ding dong, I know someone who would probably let you have her!!! DAWNIE! She should be coming on here shortly, hit her up dude!
I think ding dong prefers your husband.
Oh No

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I think ding dong prefers your husband.
You better shut it before JJ whips ya ass.
OneHundrethMonke y

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for having my back Seeker. Looks like that "Voter" prick is practicing the new 20 something fad of "got em hatin".

Hey Ugly truth, I still aint sure what to think on God. All I know is that it is a very lonely road when you're the one going against the grain of life and religion. Most people cannot relate and will outcast you for lack of understanding you. I'm still riding the fence on the magical idea of a God and his only begotten son that came down in human form to save mankind, and then left and never showed up again to nurture the established relationship in an obvious effort or way of showing.

Remember this. We are like one single cell located in a body of billions of cells. When we few single cells try to evolve by taking the next step and revolting against the rest and their conditioned existence, we sometimes become "cancer cells" to the rest of the masses and the body. We tend get rejected post haste.

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." "But then again Father, maybe it's me that's rocking the boat not yet ready for rocking."

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

kaplan man wrote:
Repent now friends JESUS is comeing dont get left behind
We're already left behind. I just got back from Texas and Jesus is everywhere!
Jesus Mendoza. Lol.
Jesus Martinez
Jesus Cortes
There are so many jesus's on the job they actually have to have their own self nicknames like Joe or Jose. Or Martin.
But ya know, it's kinda like that old Doobie Brothers song. <woods singing>
" Jesus is just alright with me......"
MrsCuldesac

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erath Discussions

Search the Erath Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
God? 24 min doG 6
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr JohnKoski 2,622
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 11 hr Gomer Pyle 374
Rodi Power Systems and Dawn Marcelle (Apr '09) 12 hr Old ugly truth 1,255
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Tue look now 596
April Ho - How many times has she been busted Tue intheknow 31
Gene Sellers a Philanthropic Leader? (Sep '11) Mon Geaux Gene 21
•••
•••
•••
Erath Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••