Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

people will talk about other people on here.Get in everybodys buiness,trash people but they will not talk about GOD the bible tells us these things will happen in the end of the world.REPENT NOW
SPELLCHECK

Gueydan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Best hit the spelling book also!
plz

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

will he have oranges and how much per bag
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

@ Kaplan Man. You will have a hard time saving souls. Not just on Topix, but every where you try. Human beings must learn and make their own choices about Gods and Jesuses. They cannot really ever be convinced by others to believe. They must weigh the facts and fictions and decide on their own. In this day and age, since less and less children are being indoctrinated into the churches by the time they can walk, it will be harder and harder to spread belief by means of the usual religious talk. You will have to be way more creative than this. The old ways are just about dead my friend. If there was ever a time for JC to show back up, it's now!!
MrsCuldesac

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Ugly truth, why do you feel such a way , may I ask about God? It actually brought tears to my eyes of sadness to read what you posted! How can you say something like that, I'm sorry I just don't get people like you!

Who do you think made the soil you stand on? Oh I forgot your not a believer! So sad, your truly missing out.....
MrsCuldesac

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Me either I would never want to walk in your shoes, NEVER!
Many do not know the many Heart Aches I've been through, but, I do not stop BELIEVING in God up above! Without him I would never had made it, Believe me...
A fairy tale? Omgoodness, what if I may ask what happened in your LIFE to lead you to not believe?
I've just been through the worse thing any mother. Oukd go through & u know what I pick up my bible and my daily devotions book and thank God for all he has Blessed me with, I could never not believe, I'm sorry for all your heartaches and trials, but
WE ALL HAVE OUR CROSSES TO CARRY! And you know what I will gladly carry it if this is what God has planned for me. Everything happens for a reason, I BELIEVE!
Don't dislike me because if my belief, & I want dislike you for your belief, I'll just pray for you!
MrsCuldesac

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I feel something very bad happened to Ugly truth, for him to say he would never in a million years wish no one to walk in his shoes! But, you can turn around and look at it as a cross, that you had to carry, and you should be stronger for it!
derF

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

get help fred you need it
MrsCuldesac

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Shitty work history? Awe, maybe if more people were stronger to keep their Faith, this world wouldn't be so shitty! I personally will never give up on my Strong Faith! Your right, when I lost my daughter I had many questions, anger, and a lot if guilt too. But as the days turn to nights, I do know that their is a Purpose behind all this tragedy. And as it is in all the world if more people would be more forgiving and communicate better and be loyal, honest then this world would b a better place for all!
I'm only human, don't know if tomorrow is going to be better, but I wake up every day striving to do better, and to try to be more forgiving, so in turn I maybe forgiven.

A man once told me, if you try to figure out this Life, all the while you've been trying , Life has surely passed you up! Lol, so it's best to take each day as it comes and just try to make the best of it! That's all you can do my friend,

The answer to your question, from my personally life is, since I was a young child, when feeling troubled, I would always turn to God, and feeling comfort , having FAITH, I would make thru troubled times! I've always made it, and I Believe it's my upbringing of My mother & father teaching me never to give up! And sometimes it's hard, because God doesn't answer your prayers right away, but if your faithful & stern it will come to pass!

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

If you tell an athiest to go to hell, would he find it offensive?
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Why don't you ask Todd, oops I mean Fred his wife told me he don't believe. Lol
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Why don't you ask Todd, oops I mean Fred his wife told me he don't believe. Lol
I am not an athiest. I choose to name my God Karma.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I am in heaven myself it but I must say I went through hell to get here.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Your welcome, gOod luck... I know the God I love will always be there with Open arms, if you chose to seek him... Have a great day & laugh a lot!:)

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Your welcome, gOod luck... I know the God I love will always be there with Open arms, if you chose to seek him... Have a great day & laugh a lot!:)
That rooster crows early. Some good yard eggs sure would nice for breakfast.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lol, oh god yes he does! It's a Cochin Rooster and his name is Captain Morgan! Beautiful boy, he keeps the ladies happy! Lol you should see the variety of hens I have & the eggs r so colorful! Lol
You are welcomed to fresh eggs anytime, I'm at the Cattle Festival Barn, March 2nd 7:00 am selling fresh country eggs! Amongst my "Vintage goods"

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Lol, oh god yes he does! It's a Cochin Rooster and his name is Captain Morgan! Beautiful boy, he keeps the ladies happy! Lol you should see the variety of hens I have & the eggs r so colorful! Lol
You are welcomed to fresh eggs anytime, I'm at the Cattle Festival Barn, March 2nd 7:00 am selling fresh country eggs! Amongst my "Vintage goods"
Save me a cupla dozen.
Cattle festival,huh.
Maybe I'll let you buy ME a beer later on in the day. Lol!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Are you accepting a beer from your customers in return for a favor?
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Todd your pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr This-SuXX 2,977
Understanding the riots in Missouri 7 hr doG 17
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 8 hr Get your Game on 664
Constable Election 8 hr citizen 1
Mike Harson 10 hr Get your Game on 15
Almost a judge 12 hr Isittrue 1
DA Race Harson VS Stutes 15 hr Google 6

Search the Erath Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Erath Jobs

•••