What do you think about Paul Bourgeois for State Rep.

Posted in the Erath Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Vermilion Politics

Abbeville, LA

#1 Oct 21, 2013
Well I heard he is running for state rep. in Simmone Champagne's seat. What's his chance of winning?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2013
This going to be a red hot thread!!! LOL
no way

Abbeville, LA

#3 Oct 21, 2013
why is that?

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2013
My lips are sealed. You heard nothing from me. :-l
Mitchell

Euless, TX

#5 Oct 21, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
My lips are sealed. You heard nothing from me.:-l
Reminds me of my old buddy sgt. Shultz's famous line:
" I know nothing".
http://youtu.be/DVG1q49yPaY
no way

Abbeville, LA

#6 Oct 21, 2013
ur right we didnt hear anything from you YET

Location hidden

#7 Oct 21, 2013
no way wrote:
ur right we didnt hear anything from you YET
OMG! I think I pee'd a little! You are making him look bad now shame on you! I'm sure he would not appreciate your demeanor.
Serious

Shreveport, LA

#8 Oct 22, 2013
Why is it that some of the people that view Topix cannot ever stay on topic? And it is always the people that use their same monikers. This could be a very informational thread.
HEY

Abbeville, LA

#9 Oct 22, 2013
SERIOUS ...............STAY ON TOPIC.
ret teach

Abbeville, LA

#10 Oct 22, 2013
With the chaos in Baton Rouge right now, I hope he does run and maintains his backbone. Simone is two faced and Jindal and White need to leave. BESE needs to be evicted. If Paul is willing to stand up and fight for Education.. He has my vote.
Erath Voter

Abbeville, LA

#11 Oct 22, 2013
HEY wrote:
SERIOUS ..........STAY ON TOPIC.
You do not seem to be on Topic either, my friend. As a Police Juror, Paul Bourgeois seems to be very concerned about the welfare of Vermilion Parish residents. Since, I live is Simone's district, I will be a concerned voter of District 49 in the 2015 election. I would like to hear more about Paul. From the articles in the Abbeville Meridional, I do know that he is actively involved in developing commerce in Vermilion Parish. Can anyone else tell me more about Paul?
Erath Voter

Abbeville, LA

#12 Oct 22, 2013
HEY wrote:
SERIOUS ..........STAY ON TOPIC.
By the way, SERIOUS seems to have struck a nerve. Why is that so?

Location hidden

#13 Oct 22, 2013
Isn't he the guy that is pro same sex marriage? My hair dresser will be thrilled!

Location hidden

#14 Oct 22, 2013
Serious wrote:
Why is it that some of the people that view Topix cannot ever stay on topic? And it is always the people that use their same monikers. This could be a very informational thread.
A serious person would never try to market their there political choices on Topix. The trolls here are like pitt bulls.
Meaux

Abbeville, LA

#15 Oct 22, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Isn't he the guy that is pro same sex marriage? My hair dresser will be thrilled!
He is the guy that won because he was the only one in the race. A stray cat would have made more votes than him. If he thinks he can beat that Miguez boy that is running, let him try. He will be embarrassed. I would have voted for the cat. He is out of touch with reality.
Get Real

New Iberia, LA

#16 Oct 22, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>A serious person would never try to market their there political choices on Topix. The trolls here are like pitt bulls.
Pit Bulls? No, More like PooDoos
also erath voter

Abbeville, LA

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Erath Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not seem to be on Topic either, my friend. As a Police Juror, Paul Bourgeois seems to be very concerned about the welfare of Vermilion Parish residents. Since, I live is Simone's district, I will be a concerned voter of District 49 in the 2015 election. I would like to hear more about Paul. From the articles in the Abbeville Meridional, I do know that he is actively involved in developing commerce in Vermilion Parish. Can anyone else tell me more about Paul?
are you kidding, Paul is a liberal who hates blacks. He stands a shot. Plus he doesn't even attend most police jury meetings. He's one of the missing seven. Check out the site 337post.com
no way

United States

#18 Oct 22, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Pit Bulls? No, More like PooDoos
We know who the trolls are. Usually the ones off topic and calling other people trolls. My vote will not go to Paul. If someone else does not run I will sit this one out and not vote.
Erath Voter

Abbeville, LA

#19 Oct 22, 2013
also erath voter wrote:
<quoted text>are you kidding, Paul is a liberal who hates blacks. He stands a shot. Plus he doesn't even attend most police jury meetings. He's one of the missing seven. Check out the site 337post.com
A liberal who hates blacks seems be a political contradiction in terms. Very Odd. I did not know about Paul missing Police Jury meetings. Good info to know. By the way, who is the Miguez that is mentioned in a previous blog. Is he running for Police Jury or State Rep. Just wondering. Can anyone provide info on him?
lolllllllllllllr ofllll

Abbeville, LA

#20 Oct 22, 2013
Erath Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, SERIOUS seems to have struck a nerve. Why is that so?
make sure you stay on topic now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Toups (Nov '13) 21 min Is it Friday in E... 92
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 23 min Hold on there 3,519
District G Schoolboard race 1 hr CATDADDY 4
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) 7 hr Where is Omar 507
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 23 hr Suezie 739
Vermilion Catholic Alumni Dustin Desormeaux wom... Tue Marcus 10
Harson VS Stutes (Mar '14) Mon NOTFADEAWAY 287

Erath Jobs

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erath News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erath

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]