Fred in Columbia
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Fred

Call, TX

#384 Dec 8, 2012
PIN wrote:
<quoted text> No we do not especially when ur the poster.
Well you Are wrong
Fred

Call, TX

#385 Dec 8, 2012
SickoPhysco wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed!
There's only a hand ful of posters.
Fred is most of the fingas
Your name fits you right
WOW

Abbeville, LA

#386 Apr 20, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Yeah, Donnell, You told me in that email that you feared for your family's life. Really. And you couldn't stand on your own, you asked me to give you the name of a trustworthy LSPman after I offered to help you get in touch with one on the DrugHotspots thread.
Everything I say is true, you nor Erik or Todd and Couvillon can deny it.
Erik wasn't trying to make a profit off Brandy's death from what I know. Brandy told him how she was raped by Jimmy. I got more, but just so ya know, if Erik is a hacker he's not that good at it. Nobody was stupid enough to hack anyones email and send it to me.
DID Erik telll you that? Have that in writing?
why o why

Abbeville, LA

#387 Apr 20, 2013
comin frum a dear fwen wrote:
<quoted text>MrsCuldesac
Owings, MD
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#133Jun 5, 2012
Judged:333
You hate Todd and you use him, my poor kids you told my mother i didnt go to work Friday,u that unstable Brigette, wayne,george everyone know i went to work friday! i got your filthy pool clean! yeah u saying im lying becasue i know things!
MrsCuldesac
Owings, MD
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#134Jun 5, 2012
Judged:332
Why dont you put your efforts into your own cleaning your cat shit and dog shit! i did it to make money to feed my granddaughter,whule u laughed at me behind my back! all the work i did over their my mother and i did to support my granddaughter!how dare u
MrsCuldesac
Owings, MD
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#135Jun 5, 2012
Judged:332
You have no friends because all u do is stay on the internet brigette instead of doing normal things like gardening. should i say why u didnt have the meeting for the garden club? im a lunatic you a whore. todd told me all about the pool! im not done yet,
MrsCuldesac
Owings, MD
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#136Jun 5, 2012
Judged:222
Oh how sick u going to ruin me well do it! ask deno the night in front of the concorde,u hopped on the back of a black mans bike,todd was there! u came back walking with hicky's all over u! go call jimmy j i dont hide shit. you did this 4 times this mont
MrsCuldesac
Owings, MD
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#137Jun 5, 2012
Maybe if you wouldnt of fried me 4 timed in a week! dont worry honey,i dont want todd!its not my fault he got excited when i got there! get out of bed brush your teeth and wash your azz sometimes maybe he will run your way! im a lier? u know i know alot!
MrsCuldesac
Owings, MD
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#138Jun 5, 2012
Judged:322
You and todd has been on topix putting all my business for years and i know now! How u say that Todd? Karma? snort a line,then get dressed go to yall meetings! I'll show u how much of a lunatic i am!
MrsCuldesac
Owings, MD
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#139Jun 5, 2012
Judged:221
i can pass a drug test! but can ya'll? oh put your efforts towards doing something postitive? take your own advice Brigette! you dont know if you staying or going thats y ur bags r still packed, with no wheres to go but back to the streets where todd foun
MrsCuldesac
Owings, MD
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#140Jun 5, 2012
Well,you took food from my grandbaby fired me because you and your husband have problems, see money cant buy happiness Brigette! but dont fire mme because Todd smiles at me,or talks to me! he was my boss, never nothing more. just like poor Tammy.
now why in the world could she forgive donnell after all this?
hmmmm

Abbeville, LA

#388 Apr 20, 2013
think she answered that on same thread that was copyed from if your going copy!!! copy both sides of story poo doo.
Gawwwwwwleeeee

Abbeville, LA

#389 Apr 20, 2013
sorry but looks like mrs dent will be able to help out her dear old friend freddy. FRED make sure you have this printed taken to ya lawyer.
Gawwwwwwleeeee

Abbeville, LA

#390 Apr 20, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
think she answered that on same thread that was copyed from if your going copy!!! copy both sides of story poo doo.
now take dat poodoo
yes i agree

Abbeville, LA

#391 Apr 20, 2013
COPY ALL FRED TODD FLINTSTONE POST an take to lawyer for Judge to review for Mental COMPORTANCE ever single ONE. you get that poodoo that was great idea gawwwwwwleeeee
MrsCuldesac

United States

#392 Apr 20, 2013
and.... As the world turns!!!!
Flinstone

New Orleans, LA

#393 Apr 21, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
and.... As the world turns!!!!
thanks for cheering me up
MrsCuldesac

United States

#394 Apr 21, 2013
Flinstone wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for cheering me up
Thats what Brandy would of did! We all have problems! Life is very short, we should remember that & remember what my daughter always said, Smile a lot, love a lot, cry less! God Bless!
lol

Abbeville, LA

#395 Apr 21, 2013
Flinstone wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for cheering me up
she is playing both of you be careful
MrsCuldesac

United States

#396 Apr 22, 2013
Not playing, divorce is a horrible thing I do have a heart
huh

Abbeville, LA

#397 Apr 22, 2013
If you don't know me by nowwwwwww.......you will nevah nevah nevah know meeeeeee..........ya'll should know her by now lordy........ kmslllllll

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#398 Apr 22, 2013
Should know the dumb caveman by now!
Stell Lee

Indonesia

#399 Apr 22, 2013
All of you need to leave Flinstone alone. He is a very gentleman going thru some hard times.
Far Far Away

Sweetwater, TN

#400 Apr 22, 2013
Stell Lee wrote:
All of you need to leave Flinstone alone. He is a very gentleman going thru some hard times.
That's probably true.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#401 Apr 22, 2013
Don't you just hate when they can dish it out but can't take it!# plays worlds smallest violin
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

#403 Apr 24, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Don't you just hate when they can dish it out but can't take it!# plays worlds smallest violin
I can take what you can dish out and more. Since y'all are good friends, did you ask her about what she did in my swimming pool?
tell us

Abbeville, LA

#404 Apr 24, 2013
what did she do????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 11 hr New School 1,900
Trump 2016 Jul 3 CSA 11
Troy Noel Jul 1 Pilaf Jones 3
Poll Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Jul 1 FIGHTINGFORGREATDADS 649
Vermilion Rabies and Animal Control Jun 29 feedback 2
Poll Who will be vermilions next sheriff? Jun 27 Nick 41
Sammy kershaw curses out employees at Stines. (Nov '11) Jun 27 Roger Harter 49
More from around the web

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages