Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#22 Mar 28, 2013
Whatever you say, Mitch. Have you seen Donnell?
Jeepers, she's gotta be pushing 200 lbs, she's almost as fat as you were last year.

So get your hog lard on and start practicing those whale songs.
She like it like dat.
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Mar 28, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
We may even open us a Hog Saloon, filled with the Aroma of Bacon! Lordy the ideas are flying!
Supposed to get ROF'd tonight. I sure hope so. I like the thought of meeting halfway but you'll see me on the first Saturday if you'll be at the market this month.
I bet the curious spys and roaches come out of the woodwork.
Let's give um somthing to talk about< singing dat>
I like the hog saloon idea.
We could serve BLT's
Bacon Wrapped and Stuffed:
huge (gros)chicken breast( don confuse with ribeyes)
chicken thighs
duck breast
whole chickens
pork tenderloins
filet mignons, etc
You have NO IDEA how much DM hates bacon and the aromatic aphrodesiac of freshly cooked poke fat!

I think we would do well in our business venture. Good liquor, good food and porky pig banners hanging on the wall next to old photos of crackling cookers stirring the pot.
Les quisine des gratin et chochon.

Long time ago, we used to stop at this bar between crowly and kaplan on our way to hunt ducks in pecan island.
Poo-yie yie!!! If I remember right the name of the place was simply the " tripe bar" or that's all I remember us calling it. Is dat place still there?
That' pas -Bon for business for the ladies?
No tripe. No chit'lins. No hog maws. No trrripps(tripas)
but on Thursday night we could cook a "frico"(aka suepay, grillades, etc)
and serve cuervo gold for $1 a shot!!
MrsCuldesac

United States

#24 Mar 28, 2013
Lol, oh no Dawn I surely don't weigh no 200 lbs. more like 135...just shows how you like to lie! And what if I weighed 200 lbs? Did weight ever make a person? NO it's your heart!
Yes woody, I'll be there sha! Working on our new adventure;)..... Jealous Dawnie???
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#25 Mar 28, 2013
Whatever you wanna believe, Donnell.
Blame it on the camera, blame it on your depression, blame it on that good ol' Cajun food, blame it on that plus sized blazer you're wearin' but you still look like you need to lose about 80 pounds.

Have fun on your adventures of fantasies together.
Make sure you introduce Mitch to the Sheriff, it's tragic that such good friends don't even know each other.

lol
MrsCuldesac

United States

#28 Mar 28, 2013
I was going to say that earlier but it's Easter, don't wanna be toO harsh, but it's the Ugly Truth! Lol
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#29 Mar 28, 2013
All of these insults prove absolutely nothing about me.
Nothing at all.
It does give us a window about your own character, though. A few minutes ago, you were preaching that it's not about looks, it's about what's in the heart, right? Now look at your contradictions? Imagine how ruthless you can be when Easter isn't around the corner.

That's what cracks me up about ya'all, I provide proof and evidence of my claims and the best you can do is call me names.

Meanwhile, Mitch is relieved to finally be laid off after working four whole months in a row.

Donnell is fantasizing about being the queen Hen in the HENHOUSE while serving bacon to the porkies.

And both of them want to believe that I would be jealous of such a lucrative and elegant lifestyle. See what I mean about people who have to lie to themselves to be happy?

Dang, it's summer up here and I forgot to buy sunblock.
lol the first

Abbeville, LA

#30 Mar 28, 2013
It's just pathetic to see people waste away on Topix day after day, creating 15 screen names in effort to make the Topix crowd think you have friends,

yes dawn we know you do
wth on line ho, lions roar and the other names you posted under is jeff made up too yes you are pathetic have to say.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#31 Mar 28, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Lol, oh no Dawn I surely don't weigh no 200 lbs. more like 135...just shows how you like to lie! And what if I weighed 200 lbs? Did weight ever make a person? NO it's your heart!
Yes woody, I'll be there sha! Working on our new adventure;)..... Jealous Dawnie???
Mrs. C. weighs no where near 200. I am about 185 and I would say she is about 50 lbs lighter than me. She is probably about 10 lbs over what the chart says she should weigh for her height.
lollmaolol

Abbeville, LA

#32 Mar 28, 2013
hmmmm her azz is bigger these dayz
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#33 Mar 28, 2013
lollmaolol wrote:
hmmmm her azz is bigger these dayz
She is slightly overweight, nowhere near obese. Probably a size eight or a 10 if it runs small.
Height Weight

Abbeville, LA

#34 Mar 28, 2013
Depending on your body frame, height, and how well you carry your weight. Some look thinner than their actual weight and some do not. Your weight has to be in all the right places.
funny

Abbeville, LA

#35 Mar 28, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>She is slightly overweight, nowhere near obese. Probably a size eight or a 10 if it runs small.
You are a creepy person.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36 Mar 28, 2013
Height Weight wrote:
Depending on your body frame, height, and how well you carry your weight. Some look thinner than their actual weight and some do not. Your weight has to be in all the right places.
Thank you for clearing that up for us.:-l
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#37 Mar 29, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that creepy? All I was trying to say was to describe the size Mrs. Culdesac is, because someone said she was around 200 lbs., which would be a bout a size 18. Not saying she carries her weight perfectly, but is is not nearly as bad as some are saying on here. How many men her age had beer guts? Genetics have a lot to do with how you carry your weight. It is hard to do excercises to lose a big butt. Some men like women with big butts and I have heard men say I like a woman with a ghetto butt which means a big butt. Age has a lot to do with it, too. Double chins, sagy skin, wrinkles, all come with age. Grey hair does, too. Probably most that are complaining about her weight should look in the mirror, because they look no better. Probably one who is doing the best for his age is Mark Piazza. Mid 50's and holding up great, but he works out a lot to keep it that way and he has good genes. His dad was a great football player, and he was, too. I have lost 50 1bs in a year and a half, and I have a few more lbs to go, but my wife does not want me to lose any more. She says she wants a man with some meat on his bones. I am a 32 or 33 inch waist, but have to wear extra large t shirts, so somehow I am out of proportion, too. But I am 52. I get the small waist from my mom who has a 23 inch waist. She looks good for a woman 83. Still driving, shopping, cooking, and has a mind as sharp as ever. My father is 87, and besides a knee problem, he looks great for his age. Maybe i will be that fortunate.
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#38 Mar 29, 2013
Name dropping again fred, Mark probably never used cocaine like you.
Not funny

Oklahoma City, OK

#39 Mar 29, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn is creepier
Who

Lafayette, LA

#40 Mar 29, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>How is that creepy? All I was trying to say was to describe the size Mrs. Culdesac is, because someone said she was around 200 lbs., which would be a bout a size 18. Not saying she carries her weight perfectly, but is is not nearly as bad as some are saying on here. How many men her age had beer guts? Genetics have a lot to do with how you carry your weight. It is hard to do excercises to lose a big butt. Some men like women with big butts and I have heard men say I like a woman with a ghetto butt which means a big butt. Age has a lot to do with it, too. Double chins, sagy skin, wrinkles, all come with age. Grey hair does, too. Probably most that are complaining about her weight should look in the mirror, because they look no better. Probably one who is doing the best for his age is Mark Piazza. Mid 50's and holding up great, but he works out a lot to keep it that way and he has good genes. His dad was a great football player, and he was, too. I have lost 50 1bs in a year and a half, and I have a few more lbs to go, but my wife does not want me to lose any more. She says she wants a man with some meat on his bones. I am a 32 or 33 inch waist, but have to wear extra large t shirts, so somehow I am out of proportion, too. But I am 52. I get the small waist from my mom who has a 23 inch waist. She looks good for a woman 83. Still driving, shopping, cooking, and has a mind as sharp as ever. My father is 87, and besides a knee problem, he looks great for his age. Maybe i will be that fortunate.
Who is this Mark Piazza? Is he the local dog catcher with a name like that?
oh mah lawrt

Abbeville, LA

#41 Mar 29, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>How is that creepy? All I was trying to say was to describe the size Mrs. Culdesac is, because someone said she was around 200 lbs., which would be a bout a size 18. Not saying she carries her weight perfectly, but is is not nearly as bad as some are saying on here. How many men her age had beer guts? Genetics have a lot to do with how you carry your weight. It is hard to do excercises to lose a big butt. Some men like women with big butts and I have heard men say I like a woman with a ghetto butt which means a big butt. Age has a lot to do with it, too. Double chins, sagy skin, wrinkles, all come with age. Grey hair does, too. Probably most that are complaining about her weight should look in the mirror, because they look no better. Probably one who is doing the best for his age is Mark Piazza. Mid 50's and holding up great, but he works out a lot to keep it that way and he has good genes. His dad was a great football player, and he was, too. I have lost 50 1bs in a year and a half, and I have a few more lbs to go, but my wife does not want me to lose any more. She says she wants a man with some meat on his bones. I am a 32 or 33 inch waist, but have to wear extra large t shirts, so somehow I am out of proportion, too. But I am 52. I get the small waist from my mom who has a 23 inch waist. She looks good for a woman 83. Still driving, shopping, cooking, and has a mind as sharp as ever. My father is 87, and besides a knee problem, he looks great for his age. Maybe i will be that fortunate.
U scribe her to a t roflllll
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#42 Mar 29, 2013
oh mah lawrt wrote:
<quoted text> U scribe her to a t roflllll
I know he meant well but I wouldn't hire him as my defense attorney!
funny

Abbeville, LA

#43 Mar 29, 2013
Fred wrote:
You seem to not have an off button, high again??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 33 min shazam 733
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) 1 hr Three Blind Mice 503
Harson VS Stutes 3 hr liar liar pants o... 251
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr libertarian 3,320
Comeaux park 12 hr no fun 3
who should be chief of police in youngsville (Aug '09) 14 hr Concerned Citizen 16
Abbeville Smoking ban 18 hr Rock 3
•••
•••
•••

Erath Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erath News, Events & Info