three month old death went to grand j...
crazy

Abbeville, LA

#21 May 8, 2013
bubbletea wrote:
I'm just puzzled as to why it takes so long to make an arrest. Child shows up in Emergency room with cracked skull, broken wrist and broken ribs. And all the family can say is "she fell out of her bed"? They knew this was a murder before the body got cold. Five months later we get an arrest.
For real my daughter fell "or climbed " out her bed many times, an never broke nothing but her daddy's space, cause after 3 times, she was in our bed, all good. Kids dont get that kind of trama from falling out a crib...
lol

Abbeville, LA

#22 May 9, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
I'm going to just listen, it's probably best I don't speak out on this, I may lose my religion!
you lost that longggg time ago who you kidding
Anonymous

United States

#23 May 9, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
For real my daughter fell "or climbed " out her bed many times, an never broke nothing but her daddy's space, cause after 3 times, she was in our bed, all good. Kids dont get that kind of trama from falling out a crib...
I don't know about that y'all, those types of injuries are consist with
that type of fall. I would say that the DA probably has more to go than just those
injuries. I would hope so anyway.
MrsCuldesac

Walker, LA

#24 May 9, 2013
From a family friend the Mom let the boyfriend watch the baby and whe the baby started crying un controllable the boyfriend abuse and killed the baby! Now the mom is in the BMC using it as a patsy... To buy time because she is going to jail too!

God don't like Ugly!
How can a human being kill a baby? The mom is trash, and the boyfriend!
Sickening people!

Told you I would lose my religion, trash
Agree

Abbeville, LA

#26 May 9, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
From a family friend the Mom let the boyfriend watch the baby and whe the baby started crying un controllable the boyfriend abuse and killed the baby! Now the mom is in the BMC using it as a patsy... To buy time because she is going to jail too!
God don't like Ugly!
Sickening people!
I agree with you there.
Anonymous

United States

#27 May 9, 2013
HawkThe Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>Fighting evil is as old as humanity. Evil never wanes. Neither shall the forces of justice.
neither can exist without the other
crazy

Abbeville, LA

#29 May 9, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:

God don't like Ugly!
Sickening people!

Its okay to lose your religion over crazy s**t like that...!
Anonymous

United States

#30 May 9, 2013
HawkThe Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, your philosophy is correct in the mortal world. In a perfect world good does not feed on the back of the fanged serpent.
Hummm, that's a little food forethought right there. Can you
explain a little deeper for me? I'm not sure I understand totally
Anonymous

United States

#31 May 9, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its okay to lose your religion over crazy s**t like that...!
Yes it is
yep

Abbeville, LA

#32 May 9, 2013
like a drunker mom and a pot smoking step dad sickening trash yep god don't like ugly you lost more than your religion trashie
hello

Houston, TX

#33 May 9, 2013
yep wrote:
like a drunker mom and a pot smoking step dad sickening trash yep god don't like ugly you lost more than your religion trashie
And if u don't have mutual feelings about this situation,u are "TRASHIE" too!shes only expressing her opinion!
shoes

Abbeville, LA

#34 May 9, 2013
yep wrote:
Walk in her's an then you can run off at the mouth, geez, so hateful...do you like what you look like in the morning, You should not throw nasty mean comments, js, check your inventory before you barf all over good people, you must not be no better, cause HELLO, why are you concered???
that bytch needs shoes

Abbeville, LA

#35 May 10, 2013
shoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk in her's an then you can run off at the mouth, geez, so hateful...do you like what you look like in the morning, You should not throw nasty mean comments, js, check your inventory before you barf all over good people, you must not be no better, cause HELLO, why are you concered???
you trash if you can ask her what she looks like drunk bytchhhh would never walk in a trash shoes like you.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#36 May 10, 2013
Nasty mouths, boy some people!
Little baby Jesus hears ya!
shoes

Abbeville, LA

#37 May 10, 2013
that bytch needs shoes wrote:
<quoted text>you trash if you can ask her what she looks like drunk bytchhhh would never walk in a trash shoes like you.
I just think its better to be kind because you never know what people are going through, an to attack a person like that is just wrong, no matter if you know them or not. On the other hand you hateful sad person, TRASH passes every week, jump your nasty trashy pitaful skanky worthless A** in the can...Try not to scare the garbage with your ugly self....Pshhh, some people..!!
lol

Abbeville, LA

#38 May 10, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Nasty mouths, boy some people!
Little baby Jesus hears ya!
like he has heard and seen your nasty over the years trash
Anonymous

United States

#39 May 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
like he has heard and seen your nasty over the years trash
lol, why are you so mad at MrsC? What did she do to you?
MrsCuldesac

Walker, LA

#40 May 10, 2013
Maybe because Clayton's in jail? Hhhmm... Maybe because you are just a hateful bitch or bastard, and don't forget ignorant!
I ain't got time fo dat'
TRUTH IS

Abbeville, LA

#41 May 10, 2013
You talk about GOD before court and cuss and mean afterwards.
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

#42 May 10, 2013
I ain't got time fo dat'
If you would of found time for GOD instead of a bottle while being a mother you would not have to use his name in vain now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread 5 hr Frioth 80
cloud seeding with all the flooding?? Thu Just me 3
Vermillion parish schools Wed huh 5
Hwy 14 bridge (Jul '15) Aug 19 Kylie 11
Directors after Directors Aug 18 Knucklehead 6
Trash and Garbage Pickup Complaint (Oct '08) Aug 18 Brenda Migues 225
Judge Keaty loves football and bad politics. (Nov '10) Aug 18 A Mire 39

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance