Remodel is Gorgous!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Does anyone know who has the Building, that was for Ms. Sue Fontenot?

It's beautiful! Now that's how most buildings should look in town!
My hats off to them!
Such a nice sight to see driving by...
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
My hats off to them!
Fred Hoyt bought it.
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Well, I wish he would buy all the buildings that need a face lift, especially in town! Lol
Magdalen place always look so nice too! They need to put some color in the City hall building, it's been years needs some bling too!
Places like the Tivoli antique store, and such look nice. They always have that Charm that makes visitors want to stay and look around more!
THATS NICE

Abbeville, LA

#4 Mar 18, 2013
mrs c get your face a face lift roflllllllllllll if u so worried about the buildings help out dummy...
Questions

Gueydan, LA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
My hats off to them!
Which building is that?
MrsCuldesac

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Directly across from Patins, back in the day it was Ledets Grocery Store. Wonderful store, used to deliver your groceries to your door. Wish it was still here. Lol bet they would have expanded.

That's Nice, yes I probably could use a face lift these days! Lol your so correct, Life can give you wrinkles! I would love to help, but I only have one day to donate, as Im very busy!
Your attitude if not becoming, bet you could use a face lift too, but hey, why waste money... I'm happy with who I am, and learning as I go through this path in Life. You should not be so hostile, it's not healthy. High blood pressure gives strokes!
Enjoy your evening,
MrsC
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Wow, you don't hear people bringing up the name Sue Fontenot very often. Remember that essay she wrote back in the day. WOW WEEE! I received a copy almost ten years after I wrote my own story and hers was pretty darn close to the same as mine. Same dry dock, same cops, drugs, judges, lawyers, politicians....mannnnn. Sue Fontenot.

She sent out copies of her essay and then her house was broken into. She was savagely beaten and left for dead. No one was ever arrested in that case and Sue recovered well enough from the beating to succumb to her cancer instead.

Now some State Rep Cigar Salesman owns her house?
It sure sucks to be a truth teller in Vermilion.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Yeah Yawn we know. We live here remember?

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
I knew her and James very well. Like I've said before I could write my own book! And it would be more fact than your two thousand miles away fiction. Lol
hello

Franklinton, LA

#10 Mar 19, 2013
THATS NICE wrote:
mrs c get your face a face lift roflllllllllllll if u so worried about the buildings help out dummy...
You soo nice...Mrs C looks better than a lot of women her age....phhh, can't even have a conversation without an idiot being rude....
hello

Franklinton, LA

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Wow, you don't hear people bringing up the name Sue Fontenot very often. Remember that essay she wrote back in the day. WOW WEEE! I received a copy almost ten years after I wrote my own story and hers was pretty darn close to the same as mine. Same dry dock, same cops, drugs, judges, lawyers, politicians....mannnnn. Sue Fontenot.

She sent out copies of her essay and then her house was broken into. She was savagely beaten and left for dead. No one was ever arrested in that case and Sue recovered well enough from the beating to succumb to her cancer instead.

Now some State Rep Cigar Salesman owns her house?
It sure sucks to be a truth teller in Vermilion.
Don't u have something better to do,u turn every conversation into something stupid!
hello

Franklinton, LA

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Ray Chevy getting a facelift as well,sure that will be nice too...
MrsCuldesac

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2013
hello wrote:
Ray Chevy getting a facelift as well,sure that will be nice too...
Yes, it's going to be Nice! A lot if work going on there!
I remember, Mr. James F. Rented me a little apt. On St. Charles, he had such great taste. That same place also has been uplifted into a beautiful place! Always so neat. All the homes right there keep their homes really neat, very Welcoming to the Historical area of Town.
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#14 Mar 19, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't u have something better to do,u turn every conversation into something stupid!
With people like you posting you don't need my help to turn a conversation stupid.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Yawn is like a bad cold you can never get rid if IT. We've been trading insults for several years now. Fact is Mrs. C is the star of this show not Yawn much to her dismay Donnell is the Queen and Yawn is just a princess. The ugly one. That can't get a date. With made up rings and boyfriends. That lives more than a thousand miles from here. But hey she's fun to pick at. Many are glad your status for Mitch is jerk alert. lol We call it avalible.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 19, 2013
See all those little judging icons at the top of each post? Notice how she always has good ones and everyone else has bad ones? You would think she has better things to do while pineing away for her Cajun sweetheart. LMAO
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#17 Mar 19, 2013
She got her Heart Broken here! Lmao, she wanted a Life that she could not have, and when she didn't get what she wanted, well this is why she's here!
If I had to worry about judging Icons, Lordy I would have left along time ago!
Lol, thanks (I think) I'm a queen! Yippy...
I'll start wearing my Tiara when I'm posting, if you say so! Here comes Dawnie...
Nannie

Abbeville, LA

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Dawn. Your posts are old old old. We r tired tired tired of seeing. Your back inte day stuff. Give it up. No one cares. No one wAnts to red your s-----------
Nannie

Abbeville, LA

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Sorry hand in cast. But please give it up !!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha

Abbeville, LA

#20 Mar 20, 2013
now ya'll know she can't give it up she got a taste of them cajun balls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love our VPSO Thu Mr K 6
VPSB members (May '16) Wed No way 15
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) Nov 30 never real chief 89
Next POTUS Nov 21 The real JB 33
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Nov 15 ThriftyShop 151
Herod teacher arrested Sep '16 Thought so 4
Vermillion parish schools Aug '16 huh 5

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance