The Blue Knight
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
Ha ! ha !
You should be amused.
D-day is only few days away.
I'm waiting for blue knight to ask me what I know.
It'll be curious to see who's lying. You say you don't know him.
See i don't have a warrant or two like you.
It'll be worth my time to meet and question the blue knight. Cause everything you've told me about them is a fantasy in your mind.
They will deny your existence.
But i would never blame them for I believed in you too, at one time.
You are not believable.
You are a hider, a keyboard coward.
So, Mitch, was it worth your time to meet and question the Blue Knight? Or was that just another fantasy of yours?

You said "It'll be curious to see who's lying.[Dawn} says [she] don't know HIM" Then you said "THEY will deny [her] existence"

That sounds like you expected me and the Blue Knight to agree with each other. Where is the lie?

We've all heard for over six months how you claim you have the evidence that proves I'm an insane liar. You have promised to deliver that evidence to your new best friend, Sheriff Couvillon, FOR OVER SIX MONTHS, but you always came up with an excuse at the last minute not to show.

Was yesterday just more of the same BS? You snuck in at daybreak and then snuck right back out of Vermilion like a coward? Or did you question the Blue Knight face to face? What did that Knight have to say regarding your evidence when you told him that I walk and talk and eat in my sleep?
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Where oh where, do the little near sighted liars hide?
MrsCuldesac

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2013
RoflmaO...... My my now I know why we related!
My grandson loves this video ' Kmsl great minds think alike dude! Yeah !!!!
tester

Lafayette, LA

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Test
fork it it done fried

Abbeville, LA

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Did it just flip to the twisted side wow years of same bull ch!t dawn craziness. Where is this so called Jeff or is Jeff bob and out of batteires.Are does Jeff know she is not over Mitch yet? Sure sounds worried about this informent.You have to pray for people like her shes not well.
lemonjello

Lafayette, LA

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Mitch, was it worth your time to meet and question the Blue Knight? Or was that just another fantasy of yours?
You said "It'll be curious to see who's lying.[Dawn} says [she] don't know HIM" Then you said "THEY will deny [her] existence"
That sounds like you expected me and the Blue Knight to agree with each other. Where is the lie?
We've all heard for over six months how you claim you have the evidence that proves I'm an insane liar. You have promised to deliver that evidence to your new best friend, Sheriff Couvillon, FOR OVER SIX MONTHS, but you always came up with an excuse at the last minute not to show.
Was yesterday just more of the same BS? You snuck in at daybreak and then snuck right back out of Vermilion like a coward? Or did you question the Blue Knight face to face? What did that Knight have to say regarding your evidence when you told him that I walk and talk and eat in my sleep?
The blue knight conspiracy. Hmmmm. I haven't heard of that one. Must be related to the monkey man.
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#10 Apr 18, 2013
lemonjello wrote:
<quoted text>
The blue knight conspiracy. Hmmmm. I haven't heard of that one. Must be related to the monkey man.
Serously, Mitch and the Monkey, catering to fear and paranoid schemes.

Think about it, the Blue Knight? Must be one of Mitch's Crown Royal dellusions. That man has no sense of reality, he just talks chit. Loved his advice when he told the forum to watch a puppet show to gain a true understanding of what terrorism is about.

Reality is out of his grasp.

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Post over here, Mitch.
Why you hiding from the question that YOU started?

After interviewing the Blue Knight, who was the liar?
Him/them or me?

Okay, it was you lying all along, just like we figured.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#13 Apr 18, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Post over here, Mitch.
Why you hiding from the question that YOU started?
After interviewing the Blue Knight, who was the liar?
Him/them or me?
Okay, it was you lying all along, just like we figured.
Kmsl, you looking lonely tonight Dawnie! Gosh, must be a horrible feeling!

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Sorry Donnell, I'm in the lobby of a five star hotel waiting for a special arrival. Then you'll just have to do with out me for awhile.

Guilt is your horrible feeling, now isn't it?

And I know that Mitch will never have the balls to answer the question about his Blue Knight delusion. Why don't you answer for him in your own deluded way?
Notell motel

United States

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Did your fresh batteries arrive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Abbeville man accused of beating girlfriend, tr... 10 hr Kylie 21
abbeville lawyer arrested (Sep '09) Jul 24 Marky 20
Poll Should Monster/Redbull have an age limit for ch... (Dec '11) Jul 23 Ejallen03 34
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) Jul 23 huh 271
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread Jul 22 Pres O 32
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jul 13 Florida and cox c... 58
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Jul 12 sho nuf 149

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages