Should Monster/Redbull have an age li...

Should Monster/Redbull have an age limit for children 13 and under?

Created by gotsoul on Dec 5, 2011

400 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heyyyyy

Naples, FL

#21 Jan 9, 2013
It's so stupid on how pol can get so worked ip over something g so stupid I'm 12 and I have drank redbull and it's gross but my mom keeps buying more because I'm an athlete so I waste a lot of energy well everyone in my school drink reddbull or monster but o don't understand why cause it taste awful if I had to choose redbull or coffee I would totally pick coffee plus Iwould rather have water instead ( at the moment I am giving my redbull to my boyfriend he loves that shitty crap

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 9, 2013
It smells bad too. Like parfum. Really gross. I'll take coffee over that anytime. The Dollar stores sell it to the kids.

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#23 Jan 9, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
It smells bad too. Like parfum. Really gross. I'll take coffee over that anytime. The Dollar stores sell it to the kids.
I like the smell of French parfum!
Especially on a French woman.
Vive la France!
t mut

Abbeville, LA

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Or here is a crazy idea parents that don't want their kids to
Drink it !!! Don't let them ... So funny nobody wants to be a parent anymore .. I know it's hard to do but just be a parent .... Government can't do everything for u
Steve

Strathfield, Australia

#25 Feb 10, 2013
Read this you wont drink it yourself never mind give it to your kids

http://rense.com/general88/bull.htm
raving rabbit

UK

#26 Feb 19, 2013
I dont think it should have a age limit it makes you hypper like choclate, sweets and cola so if they should have a age limit that means that the legal people have gone save mad
bro

North York, Canada

#27 Apr 3, 2013
The stuf does nothing, I was startled at first drinking it but It has 80g of caffeine (redbull) monster has 200. Redbull is weak. A small coffee has 110g of caffeine. They don't do much, a cup of joe wakes you up more but they probably just do it cuz they wana feel grown up and I do it for the same reason as much as I don't wana admit it I just wana seem bad ass to class mates (13 year old) but I'm short and don't wana have a lot of caffeine cuz it makes you grow less but I'm so tired
, I got my facts on how much caffeine on http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/r... its realy good for knowing about all drinks just press compare
bro

North York, Canada

#28 Apr 3, 2013
Heyyyyy wrote:
It's so stupid on how pol can get so worked ip over something g so stupid I'm 12 and I have drank redbull and it's gross but my mom keeps buying more because I'm an athlete so I waste a lot of energy well everyone in my school drink reddbull or monster but o don't understand why cause it taste awful if I had to choose redbull or coffee I would totally pick coffee plus Iwould rather have water instead ( at the moment I am giving my redbull to my boyfriend he loves that shitty crap
Your 12 I know what you mean by boyfriend and you don't have a legit one. Your school is messed
BLOCKED NAME

Phoenix, AZ

#29 Jul 18, 2014
I think people under shouldn't have red bull. ITS 10 coffee cups in a can! I'm trying out for my high school's cross country team and I will need a lot of energy to make the tryouts. SO in this case I might need a can but cause heart attack, so there should be on how much you can buy in a day.
ThatOnePersonThi nh

San Marcos, TX

#30 Nov 23, 2015
I am 13 years of age, and I totally understand how terrible energy drinks are for the body. I personally love monster, but not enough to drink 50 cans a day. If a teen is responsible, there should be no reason to restrict them from buying energy drinks, plus IT'S MORE MONEY!! This is only my opinion. And yes, if you don't want your own children drinking energy drinks at that age, don't allow them to. And if you do allow them to, make sure they're being RESPONSIBLEEEE!!
Joe C

Broussard, LA

#31 Nov 25, 2015
mysterymix wrote:
i think its just caffeine in these drinks. Whats the difference. I don't think you can O.D. on caffeine.
Too much caffeine in a short period of time can give you a heart attack, or stroke.
It also affects the nervous system.
PolarKkat

Woking, UK

#32 Feb 26, 2016
I say yes and no because it's alright to drink it but not daily, like every week. I would say 13 and under shouldn't drink it but it's better for them to avoid it because it has a lot of caffeine and too much is not good for young bodies
MsLunar

Bronx, NY

#33 Feb 27, 2016
I seriously don't think you need an age limit. Because yes it's really bad amount of caffeine but people sell coffee to children all the time. Why is an energy drink so bad? That's like 3 cups of coffee right there. So I really do not see a problem.
Ejallen03

Houston, TX

#34 Jul 23, 2016
I say no because its mostly just an energy drink
Lonely22

Malden, MA

#35 Aug 17, 2016
I don't think there should be an age limit to buy energy drinks, I send my son to buy me red bull all the time and today they wouldn't sell it to him, it's ridiculous there is no age limit for it . Now I do think it's wrong for kids under 13 to consume energy drinks buy not to buy. If kids are drinking it ,it's the parents fault for letting them, not the stores. As a parent you should know what's good and bad for your child and put limitations and rules.
A Real Parent

New Iberia, LA

#36 Aug 17, 2016
Lonely22 wrote:
I don't think there should be an age limit to buy energy drinks, I send my son to buy me red bull all the time and today they wouldn't sell it to him, it's ridiculous there is no age limit for it . Now I do think it's wrong for kids under 13 to consume energy drinks buy not to buy. If kids are drinking it ,it's the parents fault for letting them, not the stores. As a parent you should know what's good and bad for your child and put limitations and rules.
You sound like a very selfish parent. You are only concerned about yourself not your child. As long as you can send your child to pick it up for you, it is fine, but don't let the store owner sell to your child for their use. No Responsibility on your part---- It is someone else's responsibility to monitor your child. STOP and think how stupid that logic sounds. Your child learns from watching you, and you are one POOR example of a parent
huh

Abbeville, LA

#37 Aug 17, 2016
A Real Parent wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a very selfish parent. You are only concerned about yourself not your child. As long as you can send your child to pick it up for you, it is fine, but don't let the store owner sell to your child for their use. No Responsibility on your part---- It is someone else's responsibility to monitor your child. STOP and think how stupid that logic sounds. Your child learns from watching you, and you are one POOR example of a parent
Thank You...Correct!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
everyone loves couvillon 58 min Albert 54
News Louisiana OMV Offers Option to Cancel License P... Sat Duck lives matter 5
New Vermilion County Arrests (Mar '14) Sep 19 Vermilion 5
Gary Johnson for president Sep 16 Truth be told 6
cloud seeding with all the flooding?? Sep 16 Truth be told 11
Francis Plaisance (Jul '09) Sep 6 Elsie 35
Vermillion parish schools Aug '16 huh 5

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance