Should Monster/Redbull have an age limit for children 13 and under?

Created by gotsoul on Dec 5, 2011

229 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heyyyyy

Naples, FL

#21 Jan 9, 2013
It's so stupid on how pol can get so worked ip over something g so stupid I'm 12 and I have drank redbull and it's gross but my mom keeps buying more because I'm an athlete so I waste a lot of energy well everyone in my school drink reddbull or monster but o don't understand why cause it taste awful if I had to choose redbull or coffee I would totally pick coffee plus Iwould rather have water instead ( at the moment I am giving my redbull to my boyfriend he loves that shitty crap

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 9, 2013
It smells bad too. Like parfum. Really gross. I'll take coffee over that anytime. The Dollar stores sell it to the kids.

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#23 Jan 9, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
It smells bad too. Like parfum. Really gross. I'll take coffee over that anytime. The Dollar stores sell it to the kids.
I like the smell of French parfum!
Especially on a French woman.
Vive la France!
t mut

Abbeville, LA

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Or here is a crazy idea parents that don't want their kids to
Drink it !!! Don't let them ... So funny nobody wants to be a parent anymore .. I know it's hard to do but just be a parent .... Government can't do everything for u
Steve

Kellyville, Australia

#25 Feb 10, 2013
Read this you wont drink it yourself never mind give it to your kids

http://rense.com/general88/bull.htm
raving rabbit

UK

#26 Feb 19, 2013
I dont think it should have a age limit it makes you hypper like choclate, sweets and cola so if they should have a age limit that means that the legal people have gone save mad
bro

Toronto, Canada

#27 Apr 3, 2013
The stuf does nothing, I was startled at first drinking it but It has 80g of caffeine (redbull) monster has 200. Redbull is weak. A small coffee has 110g of caffeine. They don't do much, a cup of joe wakes you up more but they probably just do it cuz they wana feel grown up and I do it for the same reason as much as I don't wana admit it I just wana seem bad ass to class mates (13 year old) but I'm short and don't wana have a lot of caffeine cuz it makes you grow less but I'm so tired
, I got my facts on how much caffeine on http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/r... its realy good for knowing about all drinks just press compare
bro

Toronto, Canada

#28 Apr 3, 2013
Heyyyyy wrote:
It's so stupid on how pol can get so worked ip over something g so stupid I'm 12 and I have drank redbull and it's gross but my mom keeps buying more because I'm an athlete so I waste a lot of energy well everyone in my school drink reddbull or monster but o don't understand why cause it taste awful if I had to choose redbull or coffee I would totally pick coffee plus Iwould rather have water instead ( at the moment I am giving my redbull to my boyfriend he loves that shitty crap
Your 12 I know what you mean by boyfriend and you don't have a legit one. Your school is messed
BLOCKED NAME

United States

#29 Jul 18, 2014
I think people under shouldn't have red bull. ITS 10 coffee cups in a can! I'm trying out for my high school's cross country team and I will need a lot of energy to make the tryouts. SO in this case I might need a can but cause heart attack, so there should be on how much you can buy in a day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 10 hr Mrs Teddy Omoma 1,419
Fontenot Found Guilty 15 hr Get your Game on 4
Topix is finished Thu T Roll 5
News Elderly woman found dead in Abbeville with stab... (Apr '12) Mar 24 bump 440
Elite Landing trailer park Mar 20 Dry 1
jacoby davis (Mar '13) Mar 19 sky 118
shane vincent Mar 18 Lil P 4
Erath Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]