Should Monster/Redbull have an age limit for children 13 and under?

Created by gotsoul on Dec 5, 2011

195 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 11

Abbeville, LA

#1 Dec 5, 2011
I say yes, the reason is because the other night at my work, children at least ages 8-13 came in to buy monster and redbull. I figured ok, its just one..but they kept coming in for more..buying at least 4 per person. There were no adults with them, and I know they were walking from the other store behind us. I just want to know what other people think about this. Thanks!
mysterymix

Abbeville, LA

#2 Dec 5, 2011
i think its just caffeine in these drinks. Whats the difference. I don't think you can O.D. on caffeine.

Abbeville, LA

#3 Dec 5, 2011
I don't think you can O.D. on caffeine either, but I'm sure it isn't healthy for their little insides, especially energy drinks. They must have been up all night!
agree

Lafayette, LA

#4 Dec 5, 2011
gotsoul wrote:
I don't think you can O.D. on caffeine either, but I'm sure it isn't healthy for their little insides, especially energy drinks. They must have been up all night!
YES, YES, YES
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 Dec 5, 2011
Lets just hope they dont find vodka and mix it, then its very dangerous for those little bodies! Teenagers age 18,19 r drinking this drink with vodka. Lets just hope the youngsters are not picking up bad habits and trying it! You never know.
Rachelle2002

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 30, 2011
Red Bull is bad in my perspective because my cousins 11,11, 13 are acting crazier then usually. They have shared a whole pack. Now the 13 year old let the dog drink the red bull and he wanted it back so he let the dog pee in his mouth is that ok.. Idk why I have to even ask.. So I hate red bull it is bad for you...
Paige297

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 30, 2011
Rachelle2002 wrote:
Red Bull is bad in my perspective because my cousins 11,11, 13 are acting crazier then usually. They have shared a whole pack. Now the 13 year old let the dog drink the red bull and he wanted it back so he let the dog pee in his mouth is that ok.. Idk why I have to even ask.. So I hate red bull it is bad for you...
Hay I'm the 11 year old that rachell2002 is talking about and she is so crazy because I love red bull and it is so good And the other 11 year old says its so good and he agrees with me and the 13 years old is obsessed with red bull also.. That's my opinion bye bye peoplz!!!!!!
hmm

Abbeville, LA

#8 Dec 30, 2011
I'd be more worried about where the parents to these children were.
huh

Lafayette, LA

#9 Dec 30, 2011
i agree, 3 teenagers, you wont find that in my fridge.
boatlander

Abbeville, LA

#10 Dec 30, 2011
I wouldn't worry about them abusing it. Redbull is so expensive, you'd have to have a job to be able to afford it.
huh

Lafayette, LA

#11 Dec 30, 2011
boatlander wrote:
I wouldn't worry about them abusing it. Redbull is so expensive, you'd have to have a job to be able to afford it.
thats the second reason its not in my fridge.
agree

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Dec 31, 2011
hmm wrote:
I'd be more worried about where the parents to these children were.
I agree, where are the parents, The government should not have to raise our kids, its our job. You don't want your 11 yr. old to drink Redbull, then don't let him!!

Abbeville, LA

#13 Dec 31, 2011
The parents "dropped" them off at the place behind our store..I'm sure that money was supposed to be used for food/drinks over there..guess the kids had a mind of their own and walked to our store to get what they wanted. This was close to about 9:30 at night. I hope parents try to educate their children about how bad this stuff can be and what it can do to your body. No matter how bad the kid whines,cries, or begs for it..you just gotta say NO..and then maybe that will teach them!
huh

Lafayette, LA

#14 Dec 31, 2011
gotsoul wrote:
The parents "dropped" them off at the place behind our store..I'm sure that money was supposed to be used for food/drinks over there..guess the kids had a mind of their own and walked to our store to get what they wanted. This was close to about 9:30 at night. I hope parents try to educate their children about how bad this stuff can be and what it can do to your body. No matter how bad the kid whines,cries, or begs for it..you just gotta say NO..and then maybe that will teach them!
You would think parents would know that, but these days very few kids have parents that give a hoot!
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#15 Dec 31, 2011
So true,too many parents wanting a break from life and their kids,so they let them wonder where ever and with who eer these days!my son is 20yrs. old, he keeps MILK,GAlLONS of it! Thats expensive too,but healthy! lol
Of all people

Abbeville, LA

#16 Dec 31, 2011
Like they need YOUR opinion!!!! PAHAHAHA.
huh

Lafayette, LA

#17 Dec 31, 2011
MrsCuldesac wrote:
So true,too many parents wanting a break from life and their kids,so they let them wonder where ever and with who eer these days!my son is 20yrs. old, he keeps MILK,GAlLONS of it! Thats expensive too,but healthy! lol
You think thats healthy, wow!
hockeyswag

Moncton, Canada

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Where I live (New Brunswick , Canada) they'll ask you if your 14 and if you're not they make you put it back (this is at the Irving) also there's a privatly own corner store by koreans and they don't care one bit if yur 14
lilcajunangel

Lafayette, LA

#19 Dec 27, 2012
I occasionally stop at a cheveron store on my way to work (carencro/Lafayette area) and buy a small redbull. I was surprised last week when I was carded to buy redbull (not sure the age limit but I think it's 18). The cashier refused to sell it to me until i went back to my car and got my license. And I'm 26 years old! That is just rediculous. Especially considering that redbull has 80mg of caffeine while a Dr pepper has 60mg. What's the big deal?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 27, 2012
My grandson buys it at the Family Dollar. He is twelve years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court of Public Opinion part 2 1 hr Koo Vee Yawn 32
Anthony Fontana sends mean letter to Simone Cha... (Jun '11) 18 hr Mysterymix 18
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Fri weneedchange 771
Ghost hunters search for spirits in Eunice (Nov '09) Dec 17 Wondering 20
Billie hebert Erath Dec 11 playa 5
Billie hebert Dec 7 little boy pep 1
Erath Gossup Slacking (Apr '10) Dec 7 little boy pep 128
Erath Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erath News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erath