First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrsCuldesac

United States

#1 May 17, 2013
Has anyone heard about the recent murder? Yesterday morning I heard we had another murder, from reliable source. Why has it not made the news yet?
What's happening to our town?
Judge Roy Bean

Abbeville, LA

#2 May 17, 2013
We need a new chief of police in Abbeville.
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#3 May 17, 2013
Some need to get from the golf course and leisure time in Fridays and get out into the scene,to get the evidence to find these Criminals, no sorry Murderers!
What the hell is wrong with this picture? Maybe someone from another area needs to be made aware of all the deaths that we have had in this area!
You know where all this criminal activity comes from huh, Judge Ro Bean?

DRUGS!!! It's to easy to get, thru these clinics, drs! Oh doc I'm bi polar, okay here's a 3 months supply! Tgats how easy it is! Oh doc hey I cannot sleep, oh here's a 90 day bottle of Klodepin!
Then none of them work! No job no money! Go what they do gO sell their pills! Or trade for meth, crack, or whatever!
Something has got to change! Why if someone got caught twice with drugs, why aren't they locked up for good! Drugs is just like a weapon, drugs kill!
I'm disgusted with this picture!
derF

Abbeville, LA

#4 May 17, 2013
no we don't. just hoodrats shooting other hood rats.they do us a favor.thx hoodrats for shootin each other.
derF

Abbeville, LA

#5 May 17, 2013
hear some news from the stoneage fred be suein wilma for alamony dats a laugh right dare
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#6 May 17, 2013
We not talking about whos suing who or screwing who!
That's what is wrong with this town!
Yeah the thugs r killing each other, so you say! Well I'm sorry this isn't New Orleans! This is Abbeville!
But it's so full of drugs these days!
Let em kill each other? That's the problem they r walking around with guns, who could kill you children, momma, husband, wife if you pull up to a gas station, in this town!
I guess u forgot about poor Ms. Rita!
Judge Roy Bean

Abbeville, LA

#7 May 17, 2013
derF wrote:
no we don't. just hoodrats shooting other hood rats.they do us a favor.thx hoodrats for shootin each other.
and how about all the good people getting robbed, in broad daylight. No one is getting charged. Whats with that? I say get a new chief.
you dumbazz

Abbeville, LA

#8 May 17, 2013
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
We need a new chief of police in Abbeville.
Maybe you can run for it.
lol

Abbeville, LA

#9 May 17, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Some need to get from the golf course and leisure time in Fridays and get out into the scene,to get the evidence to find these Criminals, no sorry Murderers!
What the hell is wrong with this picture? Maybe someone from another area needs to be made aware of all the deaths that we have had in this area!
DRUGS!!! It's to easy to get, thru these clinics, drs! Oh doc I'm bi polar, okay here's a 3 months supply! Tgats how easy it is! Oh doc hey I cannot sleep, oh here's a 90 day bottle of Klodepin!
Then none of them work! No job no money! Go what they do gO sell their pills! Or trade for meth, crack, or whatever!
Something has got to change! Why if someone got caught twice with drugs, why aren't they locked up for good! Drugs is just like a weapon, drugs kill!
Why your husband wasn't locked up for good? Someone not doing their job or what? drugs in the sheddddddd.
lol

Abbeville, LA

#10 May 17, 2013
Many things could happen with all them drugs ya know like murders ............ you are so pot callin the kettle black all the time.
lol

Abbeville, LA

#11 May 17, 2013
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
<quoted text>and how about all the good people getting robbed, in broad daylight. No one is getting charged. Whats with that? I say get a new chief.
You mean all the people getting robbed in Leroy and Meaux in broad daylight? Someone not doing their job?
lol

Abbeville, LA

#12 May 17, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Who is playing golf?
he is 2 scared

Abbeville, LA

#13 May 17, 2013
you dumbazz wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can run for it.
dat big fat scared a$$ is 2 coward to b chief he should roll his self down da stairs in his wheel chair
he is 2 scared

Abbeville, LA

#14 May 17, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
We not talking about whos suing who or screwing who!
That's what is wrong with this town!
Yeah the thugs r killing each other, so you say! Well I'm sorry this isn't New Orleans! This is Abbeville!
But it's so full of drugs these days!
Let em kill each other? That's the problem they r walking around with guns, who could kill you children, momma, husband, wife if you pull up to a gas station, in this town!
I guess u forgot about poor Ms. Rita!
keep ya big a$$ outta town or help out ya house is prolly fulla drug with ya'll cracka$$es
he is 2 scared

Abbeville, LA

#15 May 17, 2013
mrs c all the media and tell them they had another murder so we can all laugh at ya a$$
he is 2 scared

Abbeville, LA

#16 May 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> Who is playing golf?
she is talkn about her sheriff friend again.
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#17 May 17, 2013
Sometimes in life people get help for their problems! Why don't you get help for your problem! A problem that you chicken shit to put your real name up here! And if the "Shoe Fits Wear It"! You playing golf, going here, going there, going everywhere else instead of doing your job then that goes to you...
When you have as many crimes as they do, don't you think overtime should be put into effect instead if leisure time!
Go ahead with all your remarks, you think I care, I care about my relatives who have to live in these crimes infested areas!
the great golfer

Abbeville, LA

#18 May 17, 2013
Wow ! I feel the same way about the head of our detective unit for the sheriff's office playing golf on a Friday afternoon instead of stopping robberies or solving a murder. I don't think I would hang out at the golf course in the afternoon instead of hunting down a murderer. But it is the good old boy system....
huh

Abbeville, LA

#19 May 17, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Sometimes in life people get help for their problems! Why don't you get help for your problem! A problem that you chicken shit to put your real name up here! And if the "Shoe Fits Wear It"! You playing golf, going here, going there, going everywhere else instead of doing your job then that goes to you...
When you have as many crimes as they do, don't you think overtime should be put into effect instead if leisure time!
Go ahead with all your remarks, you think I care, I care about my relatives who have to live in these crimes infested areas!
Why are you too chickenshit to put a name to who you are referring to? As i heard your daughter was hooked on adderal or whatever that drug is to lose weight and when she would run out she would ask her friends for some. Did she not get fired from 2 great jobs maybe that was her problem and is why she commited suicide. Just giving you back some of your shit you dish out. Now we are still waiting for MRS CHICKENSHIT to say names.
huh

Abbeville, LA

#20 May 17, 2013
the great golfer wrote:
Wow ! I feel the same way about the head of our detective unit for the sheriff's office playing golf on a Friday afternoon instead of stopping robberies or solving a murder. I don't think I would hang out at the golf course in the afternoon instead of hunting down a murderer. But it is the good old boy system....
The man is entitled to some vacation if you can do so much better then take his job. You and the retard dent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what??? 21 min gosh 12
Katy just destroyed Todd Travasos gto haha 9 hr Holmes 63
Flinstones Break Up. 9 hr Domino 372
District D - Special Election (May '15) 9 hr Derby 36
Love my VPSO 18 hr Dawn Marcelle 40
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Mon frank 57
abbeville youth program May 1 Dump Trump 241
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages