Kids say the most incredible things.

Posted in the Erath Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Abbeville, LA

#1 Aug 24, 2008
My daughter asked for a doctor suit. So, I bought her one. She had been in and out of the doctor for almost a month and has become fascinated with it. She is only 3 yrs. old. Looks real too, just like on t.v. We are watching Trauma Life in the E.R. She is watching also, I cannot watch. I asked her, "Are you sure you want to be a doctor?, Can you deal with this?" Her answer is this, "I can cut people's heads open and look at their brains when I get big."
Red High Heels

AOL

#2 Aug 24, 2008
lol heart too cute !

Since: Jul 08

Abbeville, LA

#3 Aug 24, 2008
I only hope and pray that she keeps these dreams close to her heart as she grows older.
Mrs Culdesac

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2008
Boy do they, my granddaughter told her new little friend yesterday while they playing, why are you crying? Her friend responded because you took my Barbie, now let me remind you she is only 3 yrs. old,she told her friend ,Ah suck it up!
far far away

Smyrna, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2008
Subject: Obama Tragedy

Presidential candidate, Barack Obama was visiting a primary school and he visited one of the classes. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked the presidential candidate if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy'.

So our illustrious democrat presidential candidate asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'.

One little boy stood up and offered:'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy.'

'No,' said Obama,'that would be an accident.'

A little girl raised her hand:'If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.'

'I'm afraid not,' explained Obama.'That's what we would call great loss.'

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Obama searched the room.'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?'

Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. In a quiet voice he said:'If the plane carrying you and Mrs. Obama was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy.'

'Fantastic!' exclaimed Obama.'That's right. And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?'

'Well,' says the boy,'It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss... and it probably wouldn't be an accident either.'
Todd Travasos

Lydia, LA

#6 Sep 22, 2008
very funny and true
appalled

Abbeville, LA

#7 Oct 7, 2008
I cannot believe that anyone would find the post by "far far away" amusing or true. Where are your hearts people?
omg

Lydia, LA

#8 Oct 7, 2008
appalled wrote:
I cannot believe that anyone would find the post by "far far away" amusing or true. Where are your hearts people?
Shes been banned from topix
far far away

Smyrna, TN

#9 Oct 7, 2008
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes been banned from topix
Your an idiot! I have not been banned from anywhere! I just think this is a bunch of crap. I clicked on this link hoping to read something cute but nooooo your still talking about me and it's been weeks since I posted anything. I thought Abbeville was SO charming. Then the smoke lifted and it is not so attractive anymore. This topix use to be funny and entertaining. Now it's mostly just cop bashing. I think the police are very important and without them your little tiny town would really be a scary place. Anarchy is never a good thing!

BTW little Johnny jokes are funny! Chuckle and move on or shake your head and move on, either way just move on....forget about me. My 15 minutes of fame in a small town are over.
far far away

Smyrna, TN

#10 Oct 7, 2008
Sorry didn't mean to take this one off to more bad stuff so here are some funny kid stories. My intention is not to offend anyone.

1. A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat, but it was dead.'How do you know that the cat was dead?' she asked her pupil.'Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move,'answered the child innocently.'You did WHAT???' the teacher exclaimed in surprise.'You know,' explained the boy,'I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move.'

2. A small boy is sent to bed by his father. Five minuteslater.....'Daad....''Wh at?''I'm thirsty. Can you bring drink of water?''No, You had your chance. Lights out.' Five minutes later; 'Da-aaaad.....''WHAT?''I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??' I told you NO! If you ask again, I'll have to spank you!!' Five minutes later......'Daaaa-aaaad.....'' WHAT!''When you come in to spank me,can you bring a drink of water?'

3. An exasperated mother, whose son was always getting into mischief, finally asked him 'How do you expect to get into Heaven?' The boy thought it over and said,'Well, I'll run in and out and in and out and keep slamming the door until St. Peter says,'For Heaven's sake, Dylan, come in or stay out!''

4. One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her son into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice,'Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?' The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug.'I can't dear,' she said.'I have to sleep in Daddy's room.' A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice; 'The big sissy.'

5. When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three year old came into the room when I was just getting ready to get into the shower. She said,'Mommy, you are getting fat!' I replied,'Yes, honey, remember Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy.''I know,' she replied, but what's growing in your butt?'

6. FOR MY TEACHER FRIENDS.... A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself,'Two plus five, that son of a is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine....' His mother heard what he was saying and gasped,'What are you doing?' The little boy answered,'I'm doing my math homework, Mom.''And is this how your teacher taught you to do it?' the mother asked.'Yes,' he answered. Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day,'What are you teaching my son in math?' The teacher replied,'Right now, we are learning addition.' The mother asked,'And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?' After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered,'What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four.'

7. A certain little girl, when asked her name, would reply,'I'm Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter.' Her mother told her this was wrong, she must say,'I'm Jane Sugarbrown.' The Vicar spoke to her in Sunday School and said,'Aren't you Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter?' She replied,'I thought I was, but mother says I'm not.'

8. A little girl asked her mother,'Can I go outside and play with the boys?' Her mother replied,'No,you can't play with the boys, they're too rough.' The little girl thought about it for a few moments and asked,'If I can find a smooth one, can I play with him?'
omg

Lydia, LA

#11 Oct 7, 2008
far far away wrote:
Sorry didn't mean to take this one off to more bad stuff so here are some funny kid stories. My intention is not to offend anyone.
1. A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat, but it was dead.'How do you know that the cat was dead?' she asked her pupil.'Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move,'answered the child innocently.'You did WHAT???' the teacher exclaimed in surprise.'You know,' explained the boy,'I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move.'
2. A small boy is sent to bed by his father. Five minuteslater.....'Daad....''Wh at?''I'm thirsty. Can you bring drink of water?''No, You had your chance. Lights out.' Five minutes later; 'Da-aaaad.....''WHAT?''I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??' I told you NO! If you ask again, I'll have to spank you!!' Five minutes later......'Daaaa-aaaad.....'' WHAT!''When you come in to spank me,can you bring a drink of water?'
3. An exasperated mother, whose son was always getting into mischief, finally asked him 'How do you expect to get into Heaven?' The boy thought it over and said,'Well, I'll run in and out and in and out and keep slamming the door until St. Peter says,'For Heaven's sake, Dylan, come in or stay out!''
4. One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her son into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice,'Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?' The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug.'I can't dear,' she said.'I have to sleep in Daddy's room.' A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice; 'The big sissy.'
5. When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three year old came into the room when I was just getting ready to get into the shower. She said,'Mommy, you are getting fat!' I replied,'Yes, honey, remember Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy.''I know,' she replied, but what's growing in your butt?'
6. FOR MY TEACHER FRIENDS.... A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself,'Two plus five, that son of a is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine....' His mother heard what he was saying and gasped,'What are you doing?' The little boy answered,'I'm doing my math homework, Mom.''And is this how your teacher taught you to do it?' the mother asked.'Yes,' he answered. Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day,'What are you teaching my son in math?' The teacher replied,'Right now, we are learning addition.' The mother asked,'And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?' After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered,'What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four.'
7. A certain little girl, when asked her name, would reply,'I'm Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter.' Her mother told her this was wrong, she must say,'I'm Jane Sugarbrown.' The Vicar spoke to her in Sunday School and said,'Aren't you Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter?' She replied,'I thought I was, but mother says I'm not.'
8. A little girl asked her mother,'Can I go outside and play with the boys?' Her mother replied,'No,you can't play with the boys, they're too rough.' The little girl thought about it for a few moments and asked,'If I can find a smooth one, can I play with him?'
Sorry I got you going again. We'll regret this for months. Please stay far far away.

Since: Aug 08

Abbeville

#12 Oct 7, 2008
far far away wrote:
Subject: Obama Tragedy
Presidential candidate, Barack Obama was visiting a primary school and he visited one of the classes. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked the presidential candidate if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy'.
So our illustrious democrat presidential candidate asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'.
One little boy stood up and offered:'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy.'
'No,' said Obama,'that would be an accident.'
A little girl raised her hand:'If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.'
'I'm afraid not,' explained Obama.'That's what we would call great loss.'
The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Obama searched the room.'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?'
Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. In a quiet voice he said:'If the plane carrying you and Mrs. Obama was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy.'
'Fantastic!' exclaimed Obama.'That's right. And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?'
'Well,' says the boy,'It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss... and it probably wouldn't be an accident either.'
Who are we to judge,This is why our world is this way, this topic is about children, to maybe brighten our days, please stick to the topic, start your joke topic, or better yet racist topic,well or just go away, far, far away!!!!!!!!!!
omg

Lydia, LA

#13 Oct 7, 2008
I prefer for her to go far far away
Go Go Away

Seattle, WA

#14 Oct 8, 2008
far far away wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot! I have not been banned from anywhere! I just think this is a bunch of crap. I clicked on this link hoping to read something cute but nooooo your still talking about me and it's been weeks since I posted anything. I thought Abbeville was SO charming. Then the smoke lifted and it is not so attractive anymore. This topix use to be funny and entertaining. Now it's mostly just cop bashing. I think the police are very important and without them your little tiny town would really be a scary place. Anarchy is never a good thing!

BTW little Johnny jokes are funny! Chuckle and move on or shake your head and move on, either way just move on....forget about me. My 15 minutes of fame in a small town are over.
Please, leave us alone!!!!! You are offensive!!!!!

The Murfreesboro Sheriff's Department told her to Stay Stay Away and the Abbeville Community voted for her to Go Go Away and for Topix to make sure she Keeps Keeps Away.

Write to [email protected] and report her posts as vulgar, obnoxious, offensive and inappropriate!!!!!
oh my god

Abbeville, LA

#15 Oct 8, 2008
omg is a looser
far far away

Smyrna, TN

#16 Oct 8, 2008
Your getting mighty close to Pony Express!!!

Screw you if you can't take a joke. Oh wait you are a joke, cry baby and a hypocrite.

Aren't you banned from Far Far Away, so stop trying to communicate with me. Just forget about me and move on, it's over! I realize you miss me but I am done playing games, so move on.....play with yourself or each other. Leave me alone!
far far away

Smyrna, TN

#17 Oct 8, 2008
oh my god wrote:
omg is a looser
I think you meant "loser" and you are so right!
lynnda

Lydia, LA

#18 Oct 8, 2008
far far away wrote:
Your getting mighty close to Pony Express!!!
Screw you if you can't take a joke. Oh wait you are a joke, cry baby and a hypocrite.
Aren't you banned from Far Far Away, so stop trying to communicate with me. Just forget about me and move on, it's over! I realize you miss me but I am done playing games, so move on.....play with yourself or each other. Leave me alone!
I wonder if she is coming to the cattle festival. she's fit right in with the bulls.
Red High Heels

AOL

#19 Oct 8, 2008
far far away, some people are addicted to you ! lol
Paul Smith

Lydia, LA

#20 Oct 8, 2008
I like her style. I would be dying to meet her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why are Indians so ugly and jealous of white pe... (Jul '13) 1 hr Closer Than You T... 294
Poll Would the citizens of Abbeville be interested i... 9 hr putt 1
Poll Who win for sheriff 10 hr entertainment 1
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) 12 hr meaux 138
steven hazel Sat looking for 1
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) Aug 29 Paragon 1,999
News New crime task force formed in Vermilion Parish... Aug 28 Time for new ideas 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages