Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

We are in the last of the last days and you people have nothing better to do than gossip why dont you read your bibles the time that you spend on here REPENT NOW JESUS IS COMING SOON
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ask god to forgive you of your sins repent acept JESUS into your heart and believe he died on the cross for your sins.
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The most important desision we will ever make is where we will spend eturnity.Heaven are hell so lets talk about god and quit being nosy.
NOSY

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Why, now Mr Kaplan Man, aren't you being nosy? Weren't you just using curse words on another thread? Better hit the Good Book! Ask God to forgive you!
plz

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

kap man can't spell, I ask will he have oranges and how much per bag
Jesus Mendoza

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

If i went to de nite club wit señor Fred I tink I would be coming 2
how u do that in America i can't call my own name when that happens.
O Jesus O Jesus! May b i juss burp a chile
qezwex

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

http://youtube.com/watch... ……… Get a Grip on Reality

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for wasting my time that's 2 mins. and 41 secs. I can never get back. You must have a strange sence of humor.
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

kaplan man wrote:
We are in the last of the last days and you people have nothing better to do than gossip why dont you read your bibles the time that you spend on here REPENT NOW JESUS IS COMING SOON
hey guy, what exactly does the word "REPENT" mean. I get kind of a creepy feeling when I hear it. A real deep uneasy feeling that I'm not good enough or that I am being accused of having done wrong in my life. Please, give me your definition or take on the word "REPENT". Your definition, not what the bible says, or some internet article. Your personal definition.

Time to pay the piper buddy. You better not mess this up. Jesus is giving you the opportunity to spread his message. Ok, ball's in your court.
MrsCuldesac

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
hey guy, what exactly does the word "REPENT" mean. I get kind of a creepy feeling when I hear it. A real deep uneasy feeling that I'm not good enough or that I am being accused of having done wrong in my life. Please, give me your definition or take on the word "REPENT". Your definition, not what the bible says, or some internet article. Your personal definition.
Time to pay the piper buddy. You better not mess this up. Jesus is giving you the opportunity to spread his message. Ok, ball's in your court.
I'm thinking he thinks he's better then us here on Topix, but look where he came to talk? Hello
Just saying:).:)
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Lol, without being judged? I beg to differ... Some on here are judged daily! Including myself.
Oh well yes we should be opened minded!
Have a nice day
WWIII

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

How embarrasing if Jesus shows up and catches you on Topix talking about him.
What are you gonna say..."I was stickin' up for you J, told them you were comin'"
Lets go get a taco.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

OMG Jesus IS coming ..... LOOK BUSY!!!
MrsCuldesac

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Makes you wonder though when they talk about it! When is he coming? Is he really coming? Is there going to be an end? Lol, I sure hope I've died of natural causes! I used to say, " I want to die in an accident quick, not of an illness and all slow... But now I don't want to go in a sudden death and have all my family and loved ones in a lot of pain! oh and y'all (topix) readers missing me and stuff! ;) lol lol
Jesus would most likely say, Lordy look at all the animals this woman has! She must be an ancestor of Noah! Or he could really be pissed at me for my Long Rap Sheet! Roflmao, lol

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Makes you wonder though when they talk about it! When is he coming? Is he really coming? Is there going to be an end? Lol, I sure hope I've died of natural causes! I used to say, " I want to die in an accident quick, not of an illness and all slow... But now I don't want to go in a sudden death and have all my family and loved ones in a lot of pain! oh and y'all (topix) readers missing me and stuff! ;) lol lol
Jesus would most likely say, Lordy look at all the animals this woman has! She must be an ancestor of Noah! Or he could really be pissed at me for my Long Rap Sheet! Roflmao, lol
Decendant of Noah. If you were his ancestor, believe me you wouldn't have to worry about hair color or anything else for that matter.

I try not to think of death but it is inevitable.
We die a little every day longer we live.
I don't think the speed at which death occurs( sudden or lengthy) is important. Rather, the state of mind at the time of death seems to more important. Being at peace with ones' self, the world around them and with death itself.
I think the worst way to depart is in abject terror.

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Excellent, UT!
I also find the concept of parallel universes to be interesting relative to the concept of time and space. Any moment is occuring in more than one dimension as also are many moments in time.
Great strides have been made in the world of physics.
MrsCuldesac

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Woody, I always told my oldest daughter who was to be on charge of my affairs if and when the time came! 1. Do not dare put me on life support
2. Do not let hospice step in and give me morphine where Im not in my right mind & please don't put me in the nursing home!
Yes you are certainly correct!
I think I can say, I'm at peace if and when the time came, and lonesome hoping to see my oldest daughter once again! My Faith remains strong:)
Ugly Truth, that was nice

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Woody, I always told my oldest daughter who was to be on charge of my affairs if and when the time came! 1. Do not dare put me on life support
2. Do not let hospice step in and give me morphine where Im not in my right mind & please don't put me in the nursing home!
Yes you are certainly correct!
I think I can say, I'm at peace if and when the time came, and lonesome hoping to see my oldest daughter once again! My Faith remains strong:)
Ugly Truth, that was nice
You will see her again
I'm in agreement with your wishes concerning our final days.
Now let's talk about something else!!!
MrsCuldesac

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Yes, let's change the subject!!
Lol so guess what my darn Silky didn't hatch her 2 eggs she's setting on today! Bummer... Maybe tomorrow!

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Yes, let's change the subject!!
Lol so guess what my darn Silky didn't hatch her 2 eggs she's setting on today! Bummer... Maybe tomorrow!
My little niece and nephew( 3 and 5) have a young RI red hen who laid her first egg yesterday. They were so excited!
But they had no interest in eating it.
It seems island eggs are for sale at the steep price of $1 each. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erath Discussions

Search the Erath Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 30 min Watching The Paint Dry 147
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr Living Wage 2,099
2015 Sheriffs Race 7 hr justice 339
Harson VS Stutes 13 hr fedup 47
Should Councilman Wayne Landry be recalled? Thu Answer 91
Drug Hotspots (Jun '12) Wed sad 458
Harson and Corruption Tue mysterymix 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erath Jobs

•••
•••