Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Still ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya see!, ya see!......it's always Mitch, Mitch, Mitch!.....now ya jealous of the monkey too
Lol!
Have patience.
You'll get your turn, like Me, MrsC, any Mike, NFA, dats, Roland(RIP), lemaire, half of the evil empire of VP and the world!!!
Lol!
Seeker

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>I've often wondered mr. Monkey, if people like us could make a difference with explicit facts and historical truths. Seems the masses will always be led blindly. Usually in the wrong direction. People are searching, as they've done since the beginning of time.
Society in general and young people in particular have no idea what we are up against, today.
I do not like or appreciate the "dumbing down" of society.
I can rest assured knowing people like us will never be complacent in the future education of our loved ones.
Not only in the marginal educational system but in the motivational lessons of life.
You and Monkey obviously look at the big picture (life, our country and the direction things are going). Some never connect those dots, therefore they don't/won't have a clue to the things y'all are alluding to. I've often compared it (symbolically) to the difference b/w checkers and chess-some look at things and only have the ability to see the affect that one move will have, while other's look at the same thing and can see what affect that one move can potentially have way down the road (evidently you and Monkey fall into this category). I'm not sure if I'm expressing my point in a way that can be interpreted in the way it's intended. If not, let me know and I'll try to be a little more clear. I'm simply saying that some are blind to the reasons why we're being robbed of rights/freedoms that are the foundation to why we live the lives we do and they dont or can't seem to understand that as this occurs, it jeapordizes the things that we've come expecitit to always be a part of our day to day living in our country. There are reasons that these things are occuring and over the last ten years have happened at warp speed (habeus corpus, basic rights to privacy, etc). It's not just happenstance; time will shed light on the motive and in my opinion, they aren't being done to improve the lives of "we the people". We'll see.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

So true
Mitchell

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Monkey obviously look at the big picture (life, our country and the direction things are going). Some never connect those dots, therefore they don't/won't have a clue to the things y'all are alluding to. I've often compared it (symbolically) to the difference b/w checkers and chess-some look at things and only have the ability to see the affect that one move will have, while other's look at the same thing and can see what affect that one move can potentially have way down the road (evidently you and Monkey fall into this category). I'm not sure if I'm expressing my point in a way that can be interpreted in the way it's intended. If not, let me know and I'll try to be a
little more clear. I'm simply saying that some are blind to the reasons why
we're being robbed of rights/freedoms that are the foundation to why we live
the lives we do and they dont or can't seem to understand that as this
occurs, it jeapordizes the things that we've come expecitit to always be a
part of our day to day living in our country. There are reasons that these
things are occuring and over the last ten years have happened at warp
speed (habeus corpus, basic rights to privacy, etc). It's not just
happenstance; time will shed light on the motive and in my opinion, they
aren't being done to improve the lives of "we the people". We'll see.
Quite obvious to many of us.
A simpler model would be:
subjegation+confiscation= eradication
OneHundrethMonke y

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>Quite obvious to many of us.
A simpler model would be:
subjegation+confiscation= eradication
(Hitler and the people of Germany--to the Jews.)

It will come from within, or it will come from without. As long as we remain on this path of overpopulation, constant lawmaking as a means of control over "said population", thus destroying the quality of life for everyone, and the self survival mode and greed that stem from this.....It Will Happen. Germany needed an internal enemy to unite itself and the Jews were chosen. Which internal enemy will America choose? Our lower,middle, or upper class? Who's gonna get it?

No man can stand against this. No man (rich or poor, strong or weak.) No man.

Unless!! A nation stands against it together........
Mitchell

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
(Hitler and the people of Germany--to the Jews.)
It will come from within, or it will come from without. As long as we remain on this path of overpopulation, constant lawmaking as a means of control over "said population", thus destroying the quality of life for everyone, and the self survival mode and greed that stem from this.....It Will Happen. Germany needed an internal enemy to unite itself and the Jews were chosen. Which internal enemy will America choose? Our lower,middle, or upper class? Who's gonna get it?
No man can stand against this. No man (rich or poor, strong or weak.) No
man.
Unless!! A nation stands against it together........
Division shall come from within with much outside help. Rep vs. Rep. Dem vs. Dem. Man vs. Man. Women vs. Women. Etc.
What do you consider our greatest threat to democracy?
There is no way this nation CAN stand against it together anymore.
Our demise will be illegal immigration and the fostering of illegality by economic greed. In all phases. Agricultural, technical, laborers, etc.
Wall street and big oil own us. It really makes me angry that we have a government of pusses that cater to retired ex pusses( lobbiest).
There are very few jobs left in this country of any nature.
I hate when the jobs creation figures come out every month. What a crock of crap! No mention of of the net loss of jobs.

The main problem these days is there is no feeling of "nationalism"!
The pride of individualism of the accomplishments of this great nation.
Something other nations now have but somehow we lost. Now we should feel ashamed of our hard earned accomplishments. We should cater to political correctness of the weak who can't function in normal parameters of the constitution or the real world of the United States of America.
Should we cater to and blindly believe that corporate America and the federal government or any government not of the people or by the people dictate our future?!
Seeker

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

This has turned out to be one of the better discussions I've seen in a while; great observations about contemporary events and the significant changes and/or attacks taking place upon the Constitution, which by the way, is the basis of the liberties we all enjoy and have since the time of the Founders. You would think that most, if not all would agree w/those posts which express that concern, yet you wouldn't know it from the way "someone" judged some of them. Hey I guess doing so (judging) is all part of the liberties/freedom that I'm speaking about, but then again, I'm fairly certain who's behind it and I seriously doubt that it's an unbiased opinion. Some people just can't get past hating, no matter how valid the post. It's sad, but for me, irrelevant.
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

May god have mercy on the monkey this gentelmen needs GOD in his life something serious talks alot and says nothing at all nonsence.May the lord GOD have mercy on us all and forgive us our sins in the precious name of JESUS AMEN.
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey monkey and may i say the name is very fitting for you.You make no sence my friend let me say this to you my brother in CHRIST let JESUS into your heart and you wont have to worry about all the nonsence you speak.JESUS is incharge those of us that accept him and repent dont have to worry about all the crap going on in the world.these things must come to pass the BIBLE tells us that but we are safe in the loving arms of the one and only SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST..........
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That name makes no sence to you because you
study only one book.........do a little research before pass judgement,
We're all on the same team my brother.........
So true! I think if he would travel outside that bible and start realizing you can get to heaven through Other avenues, he wouldnt be looked at so different! He's never answered my question as to How people got to heaven before the Bible ever was found! Guess back then they just had a set of stairs? Lol hey, to each their own! After all that is why we come here to agree and to disagree!
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Wrong again C THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO HEAVEN EXCEPT THREW THE BLOOD OF JESUS if you want to make it there you better do your reserch its in the book you people mock you cant learn that in the catholic church puting faith in a rag is rediculous are a statue in more rediculous saints more rediculious then the first two.Better educate yourself JESUS IS COMING SOON.
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

hey Humble, Jesus Died 2013 Years Ago.

Now that I got your attention. Are you denying the fact that Jesus died back then? I can just about guess you answer. "He lives on! Praise Jaysus! And you say I make no sense?

Dude, you are completely out of your league. Lay off before I make you taste your own a$$.

God bless you brother.
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

please do monkey you are a complete moron to teach your kids all the crap you talk about on here you have no league no morals you make no sence and may GOD bless you MONKEYYYYY.JESUS died yes and rose from the dead and is very much alive and listening to all the nonsence that comes out of your mouth.
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Maybe Jesus is listening to me. I really hope he is. And I'm still waiting on him to come on down and give us a hand with all the toiling troubles I and others have been talking about.

I'm not gonna hold my breath though. Jesus wouldn't want me to do that. That would be suicide.

Do you see the paradox here friend?
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

May GOD bless us all monkey and yes i cant wait till he comes down and gets his people also dont hold your breath my brother say whats on your mind.Thats what i will do also and i say JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.I say it because the bible said it.Best of luck to you my friend and excuse the comment i made just get up set with all the ridcule.Excuse my spelling im just a french speaking GOD fearing cajun educated in servival.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

He will not see. Not in this life. Hopefully in his next. There are the higher evolved people that can see within. Then there are the less evolved who can only see out. You have to see in a universal way beyond the tiny sphere of just You and your reality. We are the sum of our experences. Each has his own karma and path to God. Be humble trust in God and all will unfold as it should. ;-)
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

No one is talking about path to GOD we are talking about path to heaven there is only ONE way karma will do nothing for you JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN THE BLOOD OF JESUS PERIOD.Fade tell your way to heaven are ways yoo think one can get there would love to hear it with facts bet you have none.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

HUMBLE MAN wrote:
No one is talking about path to GOD we are talking about path to heaven there is only ONE way karma will do nothing for you JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN THE BLOOD OF JESUS PERIOD.Fade tell your way to heaven are ways yoo think one can get there would love to hear it with facts bet you have none.
just something I got in a fortune cookie one day! Lol lighten up dude. Wanna banana?
THE DEVILS DAUGHTER

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Don't try and insult te monkeyyyyyyyy, speaking of your no moral self what you went to jail for you said your daddy was a drunk so what my daddys the DEVIL you were adult in jail that is called blame game. The crime was committed by you bird again were you thinking of Jesus when you were doing the crime? Monkeyyyyy you going to confuse him by saying come on down he will think the cell door opened and he will get chow or used for a bitoch. You also never answered the question did you get that job on jail release program. Many so-called Christians with an arrogant, holier-than-thou attitude who, like the Pharisees of old, think themselves better than all the “sinners” out there.Is usually found in people who are relying on their obedience to the Commandments for their salvation; they’ve fallen into spiritual deception and are manifesting a spirtual pride that will eventually take them to Hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Umm humm I know you right. People ain't got no time fa dat!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erath Discussions

Search the Erath Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 22 min Fortune Cookie Crumbles 144
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Living Wage 2,099
2015 Sheriffs Race 4 hr justice 339
Harson VS Stutes 10 hr fedup 47
Should Councilman Wayne Landry be recalled? 23 hr Answer 91
Drug Hotspots (Jun '12) Wed sad 458
Harson and Corruption Tue mysterymix 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erath Jobs

•••
•••