Jesus Died 2,013 years Ago
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#25 Mar 16, 2013
Mrs C. I used to be a cinderblock mason for a good friends foundation laying business a long time ago. So yes, you could say I am a mason, "but not in the since that you mean.">>>(No Country For Old Men)
ugly truth

Lafayette, LA

#26 Mar 16, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>One good thing about having a SL is it can come in handy if you run out of TP!
Lol, how childish right?.......they're just mad
cause sometimes the truth can be ugly.
How 3rd grade.........
MrsCuldesac

Franklinton, LA

#27 Mar 16, 2013
My favorite is a 57' Chevy pickup! Talk about let the wind take your hair! Lol
Is it " VINTAGE" cars?lol had to throw dat Vintage slang!

There's something about old cars and trucks, so Romantic in my eyes... I think I was born in da wrong Era! I've got a very good friend who has a 50x100 full of antique cars and trucks! The very first wrecker! So cool. And my fav of course 57 Chevy in Tangerine orange! Yuk! Not my color! More like Birds nest Blue... Gorgeous!
Road in one had to hand crank, lol, I felt like I stepped back in time!
Fun Fun Fun! Spinned the tires on a hot rod, just like the dukes of hazard! Kmsl

But, I bet your best is your Bike! Nothing like exposed to the elements: Completely! Lol
Be very careful of crazy people on the roads!
MrsC
ugly truth

Lafayette, LA

#28 Mar 16, 2013
OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok Brother. There are more!(13th Warrior)
Type these words into (Youtube) search "The Lost Book of Enki Part 1"
Life changing and very entertaining if you are worthy of the wisdom.
lol, I read that one already, your right!
Live Changing!........open minds always searching..
MrsCuldesac

Franklinton, LA

#29 Mar 16, 2013
Glad we are all on the same page! Its a good thing! As Martha would say!

If some went through things I've endured thus far in my Life, Lordy,,,, your Faith better be as strong as your Heart and Soul!
Childish as a 3rd grader?
No vindictive, is more like it!
But they really don't know, they just have not been reached by the Spiritual world yet! Wait!
Mitchell

United States

#30 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
My favorite is a 57' Chevy pickup! Talk about let the wind take your hair! Lol
Is it " VINTAGE" cars?lol had to throw dat Vintage slang!
There's something about old cars and trucks, so Romantic in my eyes... I think I was born in da wrong Era! I've got a very good friend who has a 50x100 full of antique cars and trucks! The very first wrecker! So cool. And my fav of course 57 Chevy in Tangerine orange! Yuk! Not my color! More like Birds nest Blue... Gorgeous!
Road in one had to hand crank, lol, I felt like I stepped back in time!
Fun Fun Fun! Spinned the tires on a hot rod, just like the dukes of hazard!
Kmsl
But, I bet your best is your Bike! Nothing like exposed to the elements: Completely! Lol
Be very careful of crazy people on the roads!
MrsC
Hey, I'm not a car buff but I've got patience.
Lived with DM for a few months hopin' things would improve. Attitude wise.
Now that takes master patience!

You would have loved it! 57's everywhere!
It was a large show and I spoke with many owners. There was a section of nothin but vettes. You think the paint jobs on the bodies rock? You should have seen the the paint job on the underside of the hood of this one vette!
It looked like an airbrushed perfection. It made my trip worthwhile.

I'm more concerned about the crazies on topix than the crazies on the road!
That list is not inclusive! Lol!
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#31 Mar 16, 2013
ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text> lol, I read that one already, your right!
Live Changing!........open minds always searching..
Man there is no way you could have read that link I gave you, because its a series of videos by a fellow named Josh Reeves reading the lost book of enki with "explicit" commentary. last ohhhhhh about 10 hours. Some of the best laughs I've had watching this as well as enlightenment. lol

I purchased every Zecharia Sitchin book there was, read them, then donated them to the Vermilion Parish Library through Kaplan. Don't you know....I went online to see if they were checked out and low and behold. Not only were they not being checked out, they were not even on the library inventory!!!!!!!! It's a gosh dam conspiracy I tell ya.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#32 Mar 16, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I'm not a car buff but I've got patience.
Lived with DM for a few months hopin' things would improve. Attitude wise.
Now that takes master patience!
You would have loved it! 57's everywhere!
It was a large show and I spoke with many owners. There was a section of nothin but vettes. You think the paint jobs on the bodies rock? You should have seen the the paint job on the underside of the hood of this one vette!
It looked like an airbrushed perfection. It made my trip worthwhile.
I'm more concerned about the crazies on topix than the crazies on the road!
That list is not inclusive! Lol!
Kmsl, I was wondering if you seen TWO BLACK CADILLACS? One his wife the other his mistress!
Two black Cadillacs , the Preacher said he was a good Man! And brother said he was a good man' but the two women said other wise',,,, love dat song!
Lol... Silly me!
Yes, Crazys, on da Road!
Peace
Mitchell

United States

#33 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Kmsl, I was wondering if you seen TWO BLACK CADILLACS? One his wife the other his mistress!
Two black Cadillacs , the Preacher said he was a good Man! And brother said he was a good man' but the two women said other wise',,,, love dat song!
Lol... Silly me!
Yes, Crazys, on da Road!
Peace
Peas to u2? Kinda 'corny', huh?
Mitchell

United States

#34 Mar 16, 2013
OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Man there is no way you could have read that link I gave you, because its a series of videos by a fellow named Josh Reeves reading the lost book of enki with "explicit" commentary. last ohhhhhh about 10 hours. Some of the best laughs I've had watching this as well as enlightenment. lol
I purchased every Zecharia Sitchin book there was, read them, then donated them to the Vermilion Parish Library through Kaplan. Don't you know....I went online to see if they were checked out and low and behold. Not only were they not being checked out, they were not even on the library inventory!!!!!!!! It's a gosh dam conspiracy I tell ya.
I've often wondered mr. Monkey, if people like us could make a difference with explicit facts and historical truths. Seems the masses will always be led blindly. Usually in the wrong direction. People are searching, as they've done since the beginning of time.
Society in general and young people in particular have no idea what we are up against, today.
I do not like or appreciate the "dumbing down" of society.
I can rest assured knowing people like us will never be complacent in the future education of our loved ones.
Not only in the marginal educational system but in the motivational lessons of life.
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#36 Mar 17, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>I've often wondered mr. Monkey, if people like us could make a difference with explicit facts and historical truths. Seems the masses will always be led blindly. Usually in the wrong direction. People are searching, as they've done since the beginning of time.
Society in general and young people in particular have no idea what we are up against, today.
I can rest assured knowing people like us will never be complacent in the future education of our loved ones.
Not only in the marginal educational system but in the motivational lessons of life.
Well, I do try to educate my children, but my wife discourages the things I tell them because she says they are too young and that I'm stressing her and them out by these supposed truth teachings. LOL, yes, the people will be led blindly and they will fight you tooth and nail even as you try to show them the way and help them. Even your own family.

Check this out...I have a son who is almost ready to start driving. I will let him start traveling without a liscense and tell him that he never needs to have one as he is a "traveler", not a "driver" and is only liable to common laws. I have been showing him how to drive since he was about 8 years old. Do you all realize that no cop nor court in the land can EVER legally prosecute him for this as long as he knows what to say and how to say it? It is amazing and goes back to all courts of law and police forces actually being private corporations registered with the Trade Commission and my son being a actual human being and not a business entity.

So yeah, it goes deep, and yes, we will eventually take back what is ours from those that have had the nerve and audacity to plan and rob us of our natural human rights. "All Men created Equal."
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#38 Mar 17, 2013
No problem, here's the information if you are interested in "traveling" without a liscence. You don't need insurance either.

As long as you don't harm anyone or their property.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/travel.htm
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#39 Mar 17, 2013
Mitchell

United States

#40 Mar 17, 2013
OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do try to educate my children, but my wife discourages the things I tell them because she says they are too young and that I'm stressing her and them out by these supposed truth teachings. LOL, yes, the people will be led blindly and they will fight you tooth and nail even as you try to show them the way and help them. Even your own family.
Check this out...I have a son who is almost ready to start driving. I will let him start traveling without a liscense and tell him that he never needs to have one as he is a "traveler", not a "driver" and is only liable to common laws. I have been showing him how to drive since he was about 8 years
old. Do you all realize that no cop nor court in the land can EVER legally
prosecute him for this as long as he knows what to say and how to say it?
It is amazing and goes back to all courts of law and police forces actually
being private corporations registered with the Trade Commission and my
son being a actual human being and not a business entity.
So yeah, it goes deep, and yes, we will eventually take back what is ours from those that have had the nerve and audacity to plan and rob us of our
natural human rights. "All Men created Equal."
That last sentence sums it up nicely.
Special interests, dishonest greedy elected and appointed officials, political correctness, religious zealots in some parts of the world, corporate America holding us as financial hostages( exxon,etc.) bombarding us with specific agendas that cater to no one but themselves while diminishing our freedoms, rights and more importantly::
our pursuit of happiness.

The government and this one in particular(Obama AND jindal) are not our protectors nor the keepers of the constitution.
What should be a non issue will certainly be paramount in the future.
We WILL have to take back our freedoms soon.
Mitchell

United States

#41 Mar 17, 2013
Very imfomative links, mr monkey.
Very interesting.
Thanx.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#42 Mar 17, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't Woody, it's almost antique! Created some many years ago! Back when I was about 21! It s something to See! Lol, lol... Remember, Let's see I've got a Long Rap sheet, and skeletons in my closet & a lot of Secrets!
Think what that SHIT LIST looks like! Kmsl....
There's 2 parts to my list!
One list I forgive
The second, NEVER! Sorry, there are TWO people on the don't forgive! Lol
Dawnie she's on the first, she didn't take my Heart and kill it! The second list did!
Only two on that list, I hope the Devil takes their soul, and shows them around HELL for Eternity!
And as new things came up, there could possibly be a third to add!
Aren't you Glad I like you? Hahaha
Hope your enjoying your day:)
I know who the other one is. He is number one on my sh%% list, too.
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#43 Mar 17, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>I've often wondered mr. Monkey, if people like us could make a difference with explicit facts and historical truths. Seems the masses will always be led blindly. Usually in the wrong direction. People are searching, as they've done since the beginning of time.
This if funny, Mitch, are you just messin' with the Monkey?
You told me that you reject Jesus as your savior and you put the Templar Revelations before the book of the bible. Weird is that you were the "altar boy" for the biggest Catholic church in Pointe Coupee until you were almost 18 years old. I know, I know, you told me you were stoned for every Mass, maybe that made it easier for you to swallow the Priests orders. I dunno.

This is a very big surprise to me that you're wanting to help the Monkey spread the word that man was put on earth as slaves to an Alien race. There are several levels to reach God, right? And these are your exact words: "I've often wondered mr. Monkey, if people like us could make a difference with explicit facts?"

GAWD!
You and that Ugly FUGaway crowd.
Ya'all should visit Donnell to raid the shed and let the good times roll.
Mitchell

United States

#45 Mar 17, 2013
One day your delusions will catch up with you or maybe you will catch up with the delusions.
An ice cold heart you will always have.
I think Mr. Ugly( excuse, dat don't sound right) has gotten his answer.
truth hurts

Abbeville, LA

#46 Mar 17, 2013
and mitch da bitch,,,,, ur no better than her..... she was good enough to screw,,,, and you put down others here on topix along side of her for what a couple of years?
Mitchell

United States

#48 Mar 17, 2013
truth hurts wrote:
and mitch da bitch,,,,, ur no better than her..... she was good enough to screw,,,, and you put down others here on topix along side of her for what a couple of years?
Looks like the shoe still fits ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread 8 hr Pres O 32
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jul 13 Florida and cox c... 58
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Jul 12 sho nuf 149
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) Jul 11 huh 269
Mike perry Jul 7 kozmo37643 5
erath police chief Jul 6 Concerned citizens 14
Police Corruption in Erath (Officer Larry Landr... (Aug '10) Jul 6 ChristenH 18

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages