Plaisance for Mayor
Caterpillar season

United States

#176 Mar 18, 2013
drop dead fred wrote:
the up standing citizen, why you dont use all that money you brag about having an put it to use cleaning the city we know you know how drug dealer jobs work since you been an admitted drug cocaine user. How the planning commission keeps an admitted drug user on. Is it by all those names dropped, or by paying off sum one for that position dont know any commission that has
admitted drug users on them. fck plaisance if he knows fred he is connected to an admitted
cocaine user. Just paint a 60ft sign Welcome to
Abbeville we don't care if you admitted being a
cocaine drug user come be on govern board.
Can we do it in bigggggg RED LETTERS near
Ray chev.
HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT FRANCIS PLAISANCE LIKE THAT! MAY GOD STRIKE YOU DOWN DEAD TALKIN ABOUT A MAN OF GOD LIKE THAT! and You need to stop spreading tales about people leave fred alone maybe you need to drop dead
Loud

Abbeville, LA

#177 Mar 18, 2013
Relax man it will be ok.
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#178 Mar 18, 2013
pahhhh your sick and funny at same time can type about fred cause thats what fred said cocaine drug user so go back an crawl in your box. and if plaisance associates with him only can assume he belives it's ok to use drugs lol @ MAY GOD STRIKE YOU DOWN DEAD TALKING ABOUT A MAN OF GOD rflmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao ha ha ha ha now is that what men of god think about striking people down dead

WELCOME TO ABBEVILLE DON'T CARE IF YOUR A SELF ADMITTED DRUG USER COME BE ON A GOVERN BODY

can we make that 65ft. make sure no one misses it
god only knows what other admitted drug users we can get in to office and be great for tourism would be one of a kind.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179 Mar 18, 2013
Caterpillar season wrote:
<quoted text>HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT FRANCIS PLAISANCE LIKE THAT! MAY GOD STRIKE YOU DOWN DEAD TALKIN ABOUT A MAN OF GOD LIKE THAT! and You need to stop spreading tales about people leave fred alone maybe you need to drop dead
Don't worry about that old stinky man honey.. He's the shit pie maker.
Caterpillar season

United States

#180 Mar 19, 2013
Loud wrote:
Relax man it will be ok.
It's called all caps oops YOU BORE ME
Caterpillar season

United States

#181 Mar 19, 2013
Sorry but loud it's not about Fred it's about plaisance remember he is a pastor incase you didn't know what man of god meant .no respect the days stupid heads like you and that's not your business to say what freds doing,mind your own business oh short for MYOB may the wrath of god fall on you.may the first man with sin cast the first stone I shall say.booboo head since plaisance not here to defend himself here so I wil
As for Fred he need to make you eat them lies you spittin out you belong in a nut house nut case
MrsCuldesac

United States

#182 Mar 19, 2013
Cat, listen up, MrsC. Wants you to stop getting involved in something you know nothing about.... Fred is a big Boy let him handle his own!
Leave these people alone before they gobble you up and spit you out! Lol
Maybe go have breakfast, and relax!
Oh what is a Booboo head? Is that someone kind of like Honey BooBoo? On TV? Kmsl
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#183 Mar 19, 2013
your one id!ot if you think fred has not said he done cocaine so mind your business men of god don't wish death on others dum azz i know you have medical issues so i will over look sum of your dimness you don't know what your typing about when you spit it might fly back in your face medical issues are not your big enuff to run your type your big enuff to take it take care of your delusions looks like the wrath of your god done fell on you you should not be wishing harm to others as they say it could get worse

Location hidden

#184 Mar 19, 2013
She need to redneckanize!!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#185 Mar 19, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
What would Abbeville do without these modest volunteers to keep the trash picked up! You guys really should clean up all the streets not just the ones you are worried about the judges going down.
I do that May through till November. I don't get them all, but I get a hundred or two hundred a year.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#186 Mar 19, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry about that old stinky man honey.. He's the shit pie maker.
And you are the shit pie stirrer.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#187 Mar 19, 2013
drop dead fred wrote:
pahhhh your sick and funny at same time can type about fred cause thats what fred said cocaine drug user so go back an crawl in your box. and if plaisance associates with him only can assume he belives it's ok to use drugs lol @ MAY GOD STRIKE YOU DOWN DEAD TALKING ABOUT A MAN OF GOD rflmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao ha ha ha ha now is that what men of god think about striking people down dead
WELCOME TO ABBEVILLE DON'T CARE IF YOUR A SELF ADMITTED DRUG USER COME BE ON A GOVERN BODY
can we make that 65ft. make sure no one misses it
god only knows what other admitted drug users we can get in to office and be great for tourism would be one of a kind.
Computers are broken, Mr. Mire. Time to go to work.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#188 Mar 19, 2013
Caterpillar season wrote:
Sorry but loud it's not about Fred it's about plaisance remember he is a pastor incase you didn't know what man of god meant .no respect the days stupid heads like you and that's not your business to say what freds doing,mind your own business oh short for MYOB may the wrath of god fall on you.may the first man with sin cast the first stone I shall say.booboo head since plaisance not here to defend himself here so I wil
As for Fred he need to make you eat them lies you spittin out you belong in a nut house nut case
You said it best.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#189 Mar 19, 2013
drop dead fred wrote:
your one id!ot if you think fred has not said he done cocaine so mind your business men of god don't wish death on others dum azz i know you have medical issues so i will over look sum of your dimness you don't know what your typing about when you spit it might fly back in your face medical issues are not your big enuff to run your type your big enuff to take it take care of your delusions looks like the wrath of your god done fell on you you should not be wishing harm to others as they say it could get worse
A lot of room you have to talk. You wish harm on me and my family all the time. Now, go fix those computers, so people can read all the BS you put on Topix.
Caterpillar season

United States

#190 Mar 19, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Cat, listen up, MrsC. Wants you to stop getting involved in something you know nothing about.... Fred is a big Boy let him handle his own!
Leave these people alone before they gobble you up and spit you out! Lol
Maybe go have breakfast, and relax!
Oh what is a Booboo head? Is that someone kind of like Honey BooBoo? On TV? Kmsl
No I was speaking up for my dear friend Francis plaisance he is a pastor he does a great job at his church.very sweet he don't deserve to me low graded for this Fred guy it's not fair how drop dead fred can say f plaisance rather he's right or wrong still don't use laugague like that twards a man of god and no mrs.c a booboo head is a polite way of not calling someone a shyt head excused frech although I know he wouldn't be to pleased with that.but please don't low great mr.plaisance that's all I ask don't make since

Location hidden

#191 Mar 19, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the shit pie stirrer.
and you sell dildeauxs and stripper supplies! so what!

Location hidden

#192 Mar 19, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Computers are broken, Mr. Mire. Time to go to work.
He's not Mr. Mire! I'm Mr. Mire. remember? LMAO
Equal rights for all

Lafayette, LA

#193 Mar 19, 2013
Hey Humpty Dumpty, since you brag so much about getting old vehicles out of yards, why don't you report yourself? You have an old boat with a flat tire parked in your yard right off of a highway coming into Abbeville. You tried to sell it but no one wanted it, so you just pulled it back in your yard and junked it. And I am not JB, but I did see you yesterday in Abbeville
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#194 Mar 19, 2013
Cat, I love Mr Francis, he does a lot for many in this town... I just didn't want you to get all mixed up in the harshness... You said how fond you were of the family, and I was just concerned, for your well being. That's all...
Sometimes words hurt on here for some, but not myself, I'm used of it! After all NOTFADEAWAY made me the Stat, I'm Queen of Topix! Lol lol too funny:) all in fun... Hope everyone is enjoying their day, be SAFE ALWAYS
MrsC
Hey Dawnie

Lafayette, LA

#195 Mar 19, 2013
Since you know nothing about South Louisiana, listen to this. If ever you come to Abbeville and they put your butt in jail, I will ask Mike to pipe this non-stop in your cell. The louder the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Suire 1 hr Fat Boy 25
Crime 7 hr The Kernal 31
March 24th election??? 9 hr Living n Paradise 19
Why block freedom of my speech?? Abbeville elec... 23 hr Duhhhhh 14
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) 23 hr Facts 143
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Tue Patrice Herb 79
Bayou Tue Gun Advocate 3

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages