u have no life

Abbeville, LA

#126 Mar 17, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you don't even know how to bring it on!
It's capitalized dummy!
I must of pee'd in your cheerios really good recently?? I'm glad your here saying these things, that really shows me, I succeeded in what I set out to do...
Thats Nice!
u have that backwards tard we pissed in ur's
Careful now

Abbeville, LA

#127 Mar 17, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you don't even know how to bring it on!
It's capitalized dummy!
I must of pee'd in your cheerios really good recently?? I'm glad your here saying these things, that really shows me, I succeeded in what I set out to do...
Thats Nice!
It's you're not your. You've never succeeded at anything.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#128 Mar 17, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>I' not doing his homework for him! Just do like Fred. Go to the court house. It's called public records. Nosey! He was a wonderful guy.
I know exactly what happened. But, I am not going to put it on a public forum out of respect. Something you have not learned yet.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#129 Mar 17, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Way to much in this city to get resolved. Like I said 20 years to late problem to for gone, you can hunt every year from May to November and we will still be where we are today..Resole by having a hearing at city hall with no council memebers present, let them represent there district and try to take control of the city.
Several city councilmembers have asked me to clean up certain streets in their district. None have complained about what I am doing. Actually, the Mayor and every councilmember I have spoken to says I am doing a great job and their districts look better. As for me being on the Planning Commission, a city councilman made the motion, it was seconded, and it passed unanamously. No city councilmember to my knowledge, has complained about the job I am doing being the cleanest city chairman. This will be my third year in a row. We won first place in the state last year, something that has not been accomplished in decades. We beat out Pineville who wins about 70% of the time. I think we have a good shot at another number one.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#130 Mar 17, 2013
blame games wrote:
I find it funny that when someone takes their own life they always resort to blaming others.

NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about you don't know shit!!! He did not kill himself. He was hung by another patient. He was murdered. Do your homework pinhead. Studid ass people!
So who murdered him was there an arrest?
It's not funny, it's painful for people who lose loved ones to suicide. They start second guessing there own actions wondering what they could have done to make a difference. And if they find that theire own actions were deficient in stopping the tragedy, they have to blame themselves or blame someone else.

If someone was half strangled on Wednesday but instead of checking on them you kept busy on Topix trying to destroy your dearest friends, you might feel guilty when you realize you even wrote letters of arrogance to your enemies only to find the next day that your child had been hanging dead for days, only a few miles away. These things could place a terrible guilt on your heart and instead of accepting the truth you find someone to accuse of murder.

But if your friend was found locked inside his car dead with a bullet in the head and blood splattered on the OUTSIDE of the car door...You really do have to question the logic of the Harris County Coronors office.
citizen

Abbeville, LA

#131 Mar 17, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Several city councilmembers have asked me to clean up certain streets in their district. None have complained about what I am doing. Actually, the Mayor and every councilmember I have spoken to says I am doing a great job and their districts look better. As for me being on the Planning Commission, a city councilman made the motion, it was seconded, and it passed unanamously. No city councilmember to my knowledge, has complained about the job I am doing being the cleanest city chairman. This will be my third year in a row. We won first place in the state last year, something that has not been accomplished in decades. We beat out Pineville who wins about 70% of the time. I think we have a good shot at another number one.
Lets bring the judges throughout the city and see what happens.Not just the route you work on cleaning...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#133 Mar 17, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what happened. But, I am not going to put it on a public forum out of respect. Something you have not learned yet.
The only thing you could teach me would be how to be an arrogant pompous ass.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#134 Mar 17, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not funny, it's painful for people who lose loved ones to suicide. They start second guessing there own actions wondering what they could have done to make a difference. And if they find that theire own actions were deficient in stopping the tragedy, they have to blame themselves or blame someone else.
If someone was half strangled on Wednesday but instead of checking on them you kept busy on Topix trying to destroy your dearest friends, you might feel guilty when you realize you even wrote letters of arrogance to your enemies only to find the next day that your child had been hanging dead for days, only a few miles away. These things could place a terrible guilt on your heart and instead of accepting the truth you find someone to accuse of murder.
But if your friend was found locked inside his car dead with a bullet in the head and blood splattered on the OUTSIDE of the car door...You really do have to question the logic of the Harris County Coronors office.
Lot of " if's " there. Lol
dats right

Abbeville, LA

#135 Mar 17, 2013
O yea the truth hurts.
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#136 Mar 17, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text> Lot of " if's " there. Lol
Instigator of hatred I believe.
Reminds me of the old Kinks tune:
"Paronoia Will Destroy Ya"

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
WOW

Gueydan, LA

#137 Mar 17, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
What a horrible, evil person you are!
WOW

Gueydan, LA

#138 Mar 17, 2013
Careful now wrote:
<quoted text> It's you're not your. You've never succeeded at anything.
She's not the one in jail!!!!!!!!!!
truth hurts

Abbeville, LA

#139 Mar 17, 2013
Witness'd that nice rap sheet on here.... just as bad.
MrsCuldesac

Orange, TX

#140 Mar 18, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilt? I have No Guilt, the only guilt is that I did not stay longer on the Witness stand, last Monday! But, all in all it went very well! And like the Two gentleman told me, it's just the Beginning!

Guilt, no Dawn I sleep at night...unlike you who have no family! Because they choose it that way!
Your again in your make believe world!
You even show how sick you are by still chasing Woody!
MrsCuldesac

Orange, TX

#141 Mar 18, 2013
truth hurts wrote:
Witness'd that nice rap sheet on here.... just as bad.
I've never killed anyone!
Caterpillar season

United States

#142 Mar 18, 2013
Dawn Marcelle shut up you make me sick .you will get exposed keep your bullcrap up!!!!!!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#143 Mar 18, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Lets bring the judges throughout the city and see what happens.Not just the route you work on cleaning...
We follow the same rules as all other cities. The judges can ask us to deviate from the route, if they wish. It happened last year in the state champinonship. We did as they asked, and, we still won. I do agree there are sections of the city that are dirty and full of junked cars, etc. Unfortunately as soon as I get rid of 50, 50 more move in. It is kind of like the drug dealer job. Arrest one, and there is another one waiting to take his place. I have identified and removed around 800 junked cars, and there are hundreds more. That number will go down by early fall. Then, up again. I wish the City had someone that could just concentrate just on the things you mentioned. Not enought money in the budget. What is killing Abbeville is our 9.5 to 10%(at Lowes) tax rate. It is only 8% in Lafayette, so a lot of people do their shopping on big ticket items like riding lawnmowers and diamond rings in Lafayette, robbing us of our tax base. Even grocery shopping. A lot of people do their grocery shopping in Lafayette while they are there for a medical test that is not available in Vermilion Parish. I can remember when we had four surgeons operating at the same time in Abbeville. Amy, Miller, Suddeth, and Hebert. Now we are down to one. A lot of people are leaving Abbeville to go to Lafayette to have their medical needs fulfilled. All this relates to is a loss of revenue, and it takes a lot of time to get rid of just one junked car. City hall does not have the manpower, and those two girls in the tax department work their butts off and know what they are doing. The city has good employees. I have dealt with most of them from time to time, but there is so much to be done. We, on the planning commission, will be working on the vacant commercial buidlings at our next meeting this week, then a sign ordinance. We denied a billboard 60 feet high, and made them put it 45 feet high due to flying debris hazard in hurricanes. Odrinances take a lond time to write, and Ike is good, but he can't work miracles. I see where you are coming from, and you will begin to see progress in the near future. WE have already passed a treee ordinance, and a mobile home and modular building ordinance, and a habitual offender ordinance. We volunteer our time to try to make the city bettter, and slowly but surely, we are making progress. I do welcome comments, or better yet, come to our meetings. You will be allowed to speak.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#144 Mar 18, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you could teach me would be how to be an arrogant pompous ass.
Comments like that do not make you look good.
Caterpillar season

United States

#145 Mar 18, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what happened. But, I am not going to put it on a public forum out of respect. Something you have not learned yet.
I would have like to known what really happened but, maybe it's for the best I don't know I found out about him 10years after the fact and still shed some tears that's very sad when people don't deserve to die young and he didn't deserve to die the way he did.and people still splattering lies on this thread about his death was a suicide.well his head must me they don't know what they are talking about I know he would kill himself someone alse killed him.so I wish they stop lying on poor Fran.we still love boy even I I didn't know you.
crazy

Abbeville, LA

#146 Mar 18, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never killed anyone!
did anyone say you did? no ur just insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 2 hr over taxed 1,420
Fontenot Found Guilty 18 hr Get your Game on 4
Topix is finished Thu T Roll 5
News Elderly woman found dead in Abbeville with stab... (Apr '12) Mar 24 bump 440
Elite Landing trailer park Mar 20 Dry 1
jacoby davis (Mar '13) Mar 19 sky 118
shane vincent Mar 18 Lil P 4
Erath Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]