Plaisance for Mayor
pahaha

Abbeville, LA

#61 Mar 14, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
You type well and speak well for having autism!
Nice to meet you, I didn't say you smoke pot, lol
You can surely take spelling lessons from Cat.
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#62 Mar 14, 2013
Lol not Breezo? Lol I remember someone calling someone recently a lot on here a Pothead! Not that I thought you were a Pothead, just the way it was being said! Sorry you took it the wrong way!
I would never call someone a pothead unless I knew they were a pothead or pill head! Kmsl...
Remember that:).:)
Caterpillar season

United States

#63 Mar 14, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
So how's it going Brezzo? We all know you are Mr. Frans biggest fan! You are a sweet guy so I'm going to cut you some slack.
Sorry not brezzo try again iam not that old and iam not a boy iam a girl iam real good friends with plaisance I so happen to be related to a council member I attend all city council meetings.don't take pitty on me cause I have a mild form of autism but i take that as a gift that god made me special in his eyes.I always wondered what was wrong with breezo but don't ever call me him or relate me to him.ok I am way smarter than him.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#64 Mar 14, 2013
Well you sure are special here! You poor thing these people are animals! I hope you have a thick skin. It gets a bit rough in here sometimes. This place will make you into a sarcastic bully. I was a nice and well adjusted person before I came here! What have they done with Woody? Have they blocked our sweet friend?
Long Frog Tongue

United States

#65 Mar 14, 2013
Caterpillar season wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry not brezzo try again iam not that old and iam not a boy iam a girl iam real good friends with plaisance I so happen to be related to a council member I attend all city council meetings.don't take pitty on me cause I have a mild form of autism but i take that as a gift that god made me special in his eyes.I always wondered what was wrong with breezo but don't ever call me him or relate me to him.ok I am way
smarter than him.
you are just a moth waiting to be consumed

Location hidden

#66 Mar 14, 2013
I think I'm smelling that shit pie.

Location hidden

#67 Mar 14, 2013
A long tongue could be a plus. Oh sorry I was thinking I was on Craigs List!!! LMAO
Caterpillar season

United States

#68 Mar 14, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Well you sure are special here! You poor thing these people are animals! I hope you have a thick skin. It gets a bit rough in here sometimes. This place will make you into a sarcastic bully. I was a nice and well adjusted person before I came here! What have they done with Woody? Have they blocked our sweet friend?
Yeah most of them are stupid uneducated lazy people with no life just to bash people with good intentions they need to get a life get a job get gone I sure miss them days when we used to get on here for fun now all we get is our blood pressure high and angry bitter twards people we don't know but I ask god to forgive me.LET THE BULLYING BEGAIN!
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#69 Mar 14, 2013
Begain? Pahaha
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#71 Mar 15, 2013
Awe rats! That's not nice! Maybe they thought you were a spy! Hehe
We missed ya too! Hope your good!
Scuba Steve

United States

#72 Mar 15, 2013
Wasn't this thread supposed to be about plaisance? I want to know what happened to his son

Location hidden

#73 Mar 15, 2013
Scuba Steve wrote:
Wasn't this thread supposed to be about plaisance? I want to know what happened to his son
You sure you don't already know? and just trying to stir the shit pie... Fran was a wondeful person he has been with god for a few years now. That's all you need to know. You want more call Mr. Fran and ask him yourself nosey! I miss him so much he was so handsome, a beautiful man.
Time out

Lafayette, LA

#74 Mar 15, 2013
Time to put all those out and put some new ones in. If they stay to long in office, they learn how to turn their back on most things except the almighty green back.

Location hidden

#75 Mar 15, 2013
Sorry I'm on Mr. Frans team. He is a great guy! I think he'd make a great mayor.
Scuba Steve

United States

#76 Mar 15, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Sorry I'm on Mr. Frans team. He is a great guy! I think he'd make a great mayor.
Nope I just so happened to have never knew I knew him from a friend of mine our age differ a lot i might have been very young thats when grown up hid stuff like that but i didn't know him all that well.I was just courious.yes the plaisances are wonderful people no not trying to stir up anything all I asked was a question only think I know somebody killed him oh yes mr.p would make a good mayor oh for got I really wouldn't know how to ask him.it's just some people can't deal with grief even if it long ago.but I feel for him though
Scuba Steve

United States

#77 Mar 15, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>You sure you don't already know? and just trying to stir the shit pie... Fran was a wondeful person he has been with god for a few years now. That's all you need to know. You want more call Mr. Fran and ask him yourself nosey! I miss him so much he was so handsome, a beautiful man.
Nope I don't know and I don't know what's the proper way to ask him ok I didn't ask for you to just go off ham head maybe he might start getting upset if I ask him.no it's just and honest question all I can do is try and find out not for bad intentions all can do is go see him at the grave yard and wonder In fact the truth is I didn't know him I had a dream about him and it started a chain reaction how why and when all I do know is bits and pieces I can't sleep well with out thinking I wonder what happened so iam trying to find out Iam one of the new generation kids I knew Francis cause he help quite a few of us from being being put in places were we didn't belong.yes don't judge me for being taken away.
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#78 Mar 15, 2013
Yes, Mr Francis is a wonderful person! He has his right to grieve, it's a forever process!whatever he decides to do I'm sure it will be a good choice, and God will guide him on his Path! Believe me, he deserves Peace, stop knocking the man till you have Walked in shoes! He does a lot for many people! Not because he had to, but because he wants to!
In my younger days we bumped heads, I soon found out he was a good person! Always nice and goes out his way to GREET you & ask how you been! He would make a Good mayor!

And the Man can Dance! Lol
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#79 Mar 15, 2013
last screen name ever wrote:
it might surprize you what a gud frin fred can be if you nice he will giv u a dead coon
You have it backwards. I kill coons, squirells, doves, blackbirds, and even wood ducks and give them to the poor to eat, and they enjoy them more than we enjoy rib eyes or boiled shrimp or boiled crayfish. I only kept eight doves to eat and two wood ducks to mount. The rest I gave away which was about 25 wood ducks, 30 squirrels, 40 doves, a dozen coons, and about 50 blackbirds. 33 killed in one shot.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#80 Mar 15, 2013
drop dead fred wrote:
is fReD kissing azz on this thread too after all the name dropping he has done those he knows best run hard cause it will be coming back to bite them.
You are showing your ignorance. Go fix some computers, but remember hacking is a felony. Nothing is going to bite them because they are doing a good job. We, on the planning commission, will be promoting some ordinances to the City Council which will be for the betterment of the City and make our city safer for its citizens, among other benefits. Mr. Funderburk did a great job of drafting them, and I will be voting for them. I feel confident they will pass.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#81 Mar 15, 2013
Scuba Steve wrote:
What ever happen to plaisance son.
Unfortunately, he passed away at a young age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) 5 hr QSA Supporter 281
News NFL Superbowl Champ Brandon Mitchell busted for... (Apr '09) 11 hr Dedric Williams H... 25
Cooyon secrets 17 hr Chickentoad 6
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) Wed huh 99
Donald Trump Wed I Hate Liberals 26
Jobs at vpso Tue Security 18
Poll Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Feb 21 Jonathan 687

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages