United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Lol most have retirements already set up! Not everyone thinks like you, they do set up retirements! And most have other income...
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh no way wrote:
AND btw Hooker is here.
Hey Hooker.:) how you been? See I can be nice too
Oh no way

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Always fantastic.
really

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Now Really wrote:
<quoted text> Are you smarter than a fifth grader? STFU loser. Go back to school and learn a new trade besides cutting grass for a living.
your in 5th grade lol @ loser your a coke user like fred are what
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

rflmao wrote:
FRED SET HIS HOUSE ON FIRE WTFC IS THAT COCAINE BURNING BRO ALL THOSE IN OFFICE FRED HAS TYPED ABOUT ON HERE WILL GET IT FULL PAGE RUN OUT MORE LIKE IT THEY KEEP A COCAINE USER IN GOVERN BODY WTFC IS THAT ABOUT NOW A LAW BREAKING SPEEDER TOO YES WHERE WERE THE POLICE NOT CATCHING FRED SPEEDING.SO THE CAMS ARE FAKE FRED WHY ARE TAX DOLLARS WASTED ON THEM TAKE THEM DOWN RESALE THEM TO A CITY THAT WILL USE THEM HAS ALL THOSE ABBEVILLE BEAUTIFUL COMITTEE MEMBERS BEEN COCAINE USERS SO MANY QUESTIONS
Now are you calling me an arsonist?
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Fred wrote:
Paul Bourgeois would make a great mayor.
He is my cousin and I agree, but he does not live in the city limits.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Todd, Mr. Francis Plaisance is a great candidate! Is Paul related to you?
. I think he would do good after all he's been involved with this Town for a very long time!
It would take someone, 1. Who has connections to the outside world to bring revenue to this town! ;)
To make money for our lil town
To keep people coming back for visits, recreation & permanent residency for a change, instead of having them move away!
It wouldn't just be about getting junk cars gone out of site! But actually making these people who break the ordinances Pay huge fines for doing so!
Not only keeping our town clean for the contest but year round!
Now I do not know Paul and I'm sure he is a great man. But does he know that You have put his name to maybe Run for the Mayors seat? Is that what you are doing, letting us know he may run? Normally when you leak something, something is about tO happen!
Just from the past..... Lord too much coffee!
Donnell, remember someone said they were Fred before me, so I changed my name. I am no longer Fred. Francis Plaisance would be a great Mayor. I agree. But he is older than mark, and Mark is running again. His age will eventually get to him as long as Mark is running. Paul Bourgeios is my cousin, and he is doing a great job in his economic growth project with the police jury. But he can't run for mayor due to where he lives. he wouldn't run against his cousin anyway.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Todd are you running?Oops I mean Fred
I am not running for Mayor. Thre person who said he was Fred before me might. Mark is doing a great job, and there is no way I could be as good as him. Brady Broussard, Jr. is very impressive, but about the same age as Mark. Looks like we will all run out of years before anyone mentioned is Mayor because Piazza is running and can't be beat.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Flinstone wrote:
<quoted text>He is my cousin and I agree, but he does not live in the city limits.
we will get the city limits moved so he can run.
pooyieeee

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>your in 5th grade lol @ loser your a coke user like fred are what
pauv bet dey let fatty cakes take her break from cuttin grass.
rflmao

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

you are a dumb one wtfc..??? bro

JAMES MIRE
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>we will get the city limits moved so he can run.
Will never happen. He is haappy where he is plus the residents dont want to be i the city and pay mthose high electric rates. They have Slemco. I knwo that for a fact because my parents and Paul Bourgeois are neighbors, and he would never run against our cousin. It is good whenever Piazza retires, ther is such a large pool of great candidates.
POOYIE

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Oh no way wrote:
Donnell STFU, you're just taking up for Francis because he runs the red barn and your daughter is involved. You sure didn't mind putting his azz down before, suck azz. Anyone who knows you knows how you are ONLY if it benefits YOU , you are all for them. IF NOT, you run to topix and talk shit but NEVER to anyone's face. You're different on topix than in person just like your husband said, and he knows you best.
LMAO!!!!
fyi

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

rflmao @ your spelling college boy,must be another pill of a day
Mitchell

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

fyi wrote:
Lmao! Yessir, that there was a real winner.
MrsCuldesac

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

fyi wrote:
If you only knew, a pill of a day, try a pill bottle of a day! And not just hear say, seen 19 pills all at one time in pill bottle, down the throat, bottoms up!
Remember Fred, you used to show me, look MrsC look all the pills I can take all at one time!
You want to keep this up Old Freddy boy...
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew, a pill of a day, try a pill bottle of a day! And not just hear say, seen 19 pills all at one time in pill bottle, down the throat, bottoms up!
Remember Fred, you used to show me, look MrsC look all the pills I can take all at one time!
You want to keep this up Old Freddy boy...
And none were narcotic. All prescribed by an internist. But when you have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a thyroid condition, high tryglycerides, and that time I was on antibiotics for an infection, plus steriods for my rotator cuff, plus neurontin, plavix so my stents wouldn't clog up, and cymbalta for my back plus an aspiren a day for my heart, it adds up. Some of the pills I had to take three at one time because that is what the doctor told me to take. You are younger than me. When I was your age, I took no pills, unlike you. And since when are you qualified to be my doctor? Did you go to medical school? You didn't even go to college. I am on less meds now that I changed doctors, but Dr. Hutchinson says I need all the medicine I am taking. Even after paying for all those meds i still had enough money to pay you in advance. So why should you give a shit? At least you didn't find any white powder in my house like the other maan's house you cleaned. Why don't you talk about that one, since it is illegal, and mine was 100% legal? By the wy what did you do with the white powder you found?
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

By the way, I showed Tony all the meds I am taking when he came over and what they were for. He, like you, said it was a lot of medicine. But I made him read the labels, so we know none were narcotic, because of some of you on here accusing me of being a drug addict. You have one in your immediatete family, so maybe you should get him in rehab.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Flinstone wrote:
<quoted text>Will never happen. He is haappy where he is plus the residents dont want to be i the city and pay mthose high electric rates. They have Slemco. I knwo that for a fact because my parents and Paul Bourgeois are neighbors, and he would never run against our cousin. It is good whenever Piazza retires, ther is such a large pool of great candidates.
I was typing and eating at the same time and made typos, just like the Meridional does. haapy should have been happy. i should be in. mthose should be those, knwo should be know there should be there. Sorry, but the spelling was not so bad you didn't get the messge. I was not on drugs. I had been working all day and was tired and hungry.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

meant to say ther should be there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erath Discussions

Search the Erath Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Not happy at all 35 min yep 2
Who is skinner? 37 min done 5
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 2 hr Witness Protection 382
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Living Wage 2,637
April Ho - How many times has she been busted 14 hr doG 33
God? 14 hr doG 14
Name the 10 biggest Douchebags of Abbeville Wed shoepie 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erath Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••