First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Call Some One

Lafayette, LA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Ugly truth wrote:
I take Francis P.
Good thing you didn't say that you liked Francis T. His women would of hunted you down.
seeking

Shreveport, LA

#3 Mar 28, 2013
I am told that if Mark Piazza does not run for re-election, former City Councilman Carlton Campbell would definitely run for Mayor. He could be a darkhorse in the race.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2013
seeking wrote:
I am told that if Mark Piazza does not run for re-election, former City Councilman Carlton Campbell would definitely run for Mayor. He could be a darkhorse in the race.
Ha ha not funny.
New on this

Abbeville, LA

#5 Mar 28, 2013
seeking wrote:
may be dark horse, but a very good man. I like him.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2013
I agree very good person..
Agreed

Tomball, TX

#7 Mar 28, 2013
New on this wrote:
<quoted text>may be dark horse, but a very good man. I like him.
I am republican and if my choices were Francis Plaisance, Brady Broussard, Jr., Francis Touchet and Carlton Campbell, I would vote for Carlton Campbell. Carlton and Francis P. have done a lot for the City of Abbeville. By the way, I am a big Mark Piazza supporter and always will be.
Agreed

Tomball, TX

#8 Mar 28, 2013
And by the way, if Carlton ever ran for old his old council seat, Wayne Landry would be history.
White horse

Abbeville, LA

#9 Mar 28, 2013
If Ernal Broussard gets his pardon, he will beat them all. Inluding Poo-Kee. E J for mayor, you go boy.
Call Some one

Lafayette, LA

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Mais Ernal needs to call some one and get r done. Some one needs him to be there
HEHEHE

Abbeville, LA

#11 Mar 28, 2013
If you wanna ride don't ride the WHITE HORSE.
speaking

Abbeville, LA

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Ernal Broussard could never win for Mayor. He would have defeated Francis Touchet for the 2010 District B Council seat had he been allowed to run. As of now, Francis Touchet is the only person that Ernal could beat.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Whats All this talk of just men? Just maybe a woman needs to run this time around!
White horse

Abbeville, LA

#14 Mar 28, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Whats All this talk of just men? Just maybe a woman needs to run this time around!
yea, you could give away some of them crabs for votes
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#15 Mar 28, 2013
seeking wrote:
He couldn't win. Brady Broussard Jr, Francis Plaisance, Wayne Landry would win if they ran against Carlton.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#16 Mar 28, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
I agree very good person..
Good and honest but can't win for Mayor. But of course, I think Mark Piazza is the best or one of the best Mayors Abbeville has ever had. I do a lot of work with the Mayor and councilmembers and they are all great! Contrast that to the police jury and Paul Bourgeois is doing a good job, but for the most part they can't compete with what we have in Abbeville starting with their attorney and working itself down.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 28, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>He couldn't win. Brady Broussard Jr, Francis Plaisance, Wayne Landry would win if they ran against Carlton.
LMAO
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Agreed wrote:
And by the way, if Carlton ever ran for old his old council seat, Wayne Landry would be history.
I used to say the ame thing until I started working with Wayne. He is smart, honest, and takes care of the roughest district in Abbeville. I would say 50% of my efforts go to help Wayne keep up his district. He does not have many people with money in his district, unlike Francis Touchet. He tells me what he wants cleaned up and I help him. I also donate canned goods for him to give to the poor. He also has a job working with poor kids that are on probation. He takes care of the have nots, not the have nots because they spend their money on drugs. He keeps his house spotless, and I have invited him and his family to dinner at my house. He really is a good man. Don't sell him short. I am not saying he could beat Francis P., or Brady Broussard, Jr., but if he was my city councilman I would be happy, not to say that I am not happy with Joe Hardy. Joe is doing a great job, but has health issues that slows him down, but he gets the job done. Francis Touchet nominated me to the Planning Commission, and I thank him for that. I can't say any councilmembers are average are even slightly above average. They are all doing a great job, and we should count our blessings because we will never have seven elected oficials doing a job as good as they are doing. The seventh being Chief Hardy. Unfortunately, he will retire in five years. Whoever takes his place, has big shoes to fill.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#19 Mar 28, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO
So what is so funny? Who do you think would win. I can tell you this, no one can beat the Mayor or the Chief. They would be just wasting their money. Also, we are lucky to have Matt a our fire chief. He is qualified, and I hope he gets the job permanently at the end of the year. He shurely knew what to do when my house caught on fire.
He is the one that risked his life when he cut my wall wih a chain saw because the fire was in the wall. When the oxygen hit it, it flashed on Matt, but he knew that was going to happen and protected his life all the while protecting my house from being a total loss. They kept the fire confined to a small portion of one room, which I would have thought to be impossible.
new

Abbeville, LA

#21 Apr 1, 2013
Its time for new leadership in Abbeville. There is too much crime on the streets, and nothing is being done about it. The mayor, council and chief of police too afraid to lose a vote. We need some one as mayor who is not afraid to do what is needed to retake the streets of Abbeville. Some one new. Its time, past time.
not

Abbeville, LA

#22 Apr 1, 2013
u must b stoopid if u think anybody wants those jobs aint nobody scared to lose a vote

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) 19 min Community Coffee 530
Why are Indians so ugly and jealous of white pe... (Jul '13) 1 hr Adam 145
Donnell Dent (Apr '13) 10 hr beaut 46
Steel Guitar Lessons 11 hr SantoandJohnny 1
Jailbird 13 hr No Noonies 9
Almost a judge Thu dang 8
Go fund me scam suspect- Abbeville woman arrested Nov 19 BJR14 2
Erath Dating
Find my Match

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erath News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erath