Johnny

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

I can't believe that parents pay big bucks to send their kids to private school to keep this type of stuff from happening, and the only negro at the school gets a white girl impregnated LOL! And its his second one. I wonder what this new liberal pope would have to say about this? I wonder if the Catholic church would support an abortion of a mulatto baby?

I never liked the Catholic church anyway. Its always been corrupt.
Booster Club

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

That girls daddy must have made a big donation to the booster club to keep her in school and pregnant. They used to ship them out quick when that happened.

Who's daughter is having the oreo?
TWO KIDS

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

PROBABLY BOTH ON WELFARE TO HAVE THE KIDS AND TAXPAYERS HAVE TO PAY. I BET HE DONT EVEN HAVE A JOB TO SUPPORT THE BABIES. NOW HE WANTS TO SUE.
Johnny

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

He should go to confession and tell the priest, father I have sinned. I have a big black devil in my pants, and I need forgiveness. LOL!

Our society has elevated these black (and white) sports stars into a god like status. That's why this is happening. Most of them are totally useless, yet they are the hero on campus, making every girl want to sleep with them.

This girls parents probably paid many thousands of dollars a year to send their kid to private Catholic school. Now that she is knocked-up, they will have to pay much more money supporting her mulatto baby.
Skinner

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Her baby doesn't look mixed , shes about 6 months old very fair skinned , wavy reddish hair not kinky hair , a normal Caucasian nose and lips , she is a very cute baby . I feel sorry for the baby she is mixed black and white , she is stuck in the middle by no fault of her own . She will always be looked down upon by the whites and not wanted around by the blacks because she is half white , poor baby one hell of a life she was born into
A big joke

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

The parents that send their kids to V C mostly think their kids are better than the kids at the public school system and they do not want their kids to associate with the what they think are the low class public school kids. I have heard many say I don't want my kids to go to school with the n-/:;() Guess what you get what you pay for when you hire a teacher and the teachers at VC make half what teachers in the public system makes. I am as is my spouse and kids, a proud person to have associated with poor, rich , black, white Vietnamese and other races at public schools. Guess what? You can run but you can't hide because when you get to college you will see the high class and the so called low class and be forced to associate with them, as well as all races. Why pay money to go to VC? Can anyone give me an honest answer? It surely isn't because the teachers are more qualified or because the kids get a better education. And VC is a Catholic school and priests have higher child molestation rates than the general population. And the Catholic religion hides it the best they can, but the truth finally comes out. The worst person to ever live in this parish was Gauthe who was a Catholic priest. I wouldn't let my grandchildren be anywhere near a priest.
Skinner

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Wow , big joke you are way off topic, the postings are not about why people send their kids to VC but it's about Jacoby Davis and his law suit
Skinner

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

A big joke wrote:
The parents that send their kids to V C mostly think their kids are better than the kids at the public school system and they do not want their kids to associate with the what they think are the low class public school kids. I have heard many say I don't want my kids to go to school with the n-/:;() Guess what you get what you pay for when you hire a teacher and the teachers at VC make half what teachers in the public system makes. I am as is my spouse and kids, a proud person to have associated with poor, rich , black, white Vietnamese and other races at public schools. Guess what? You can run but you can't hide because when you get to college you will see the high class and the so called low class and be forced to associate with them, as well as all races. Why pay money to go to VC? Can anyone give me an honest answer? It surely isn't because the teachers are more qualified or because the kids get a better education. And VC is a Catholic school and priests have higher child molestation rates than the general population. And the Catholic religion hides it the best they can, but the truth finally comes out. The worst person to ever live in this parish was Gauthe who was a Catholic priest. I wouldn't let my grandchildren be anywhere near a priest.
I sent my kids to VC and I can promise you they don't think themselves better than anyone at a public school , I graduated from AHS , my wife from VC , explain that is she thought she was better do you think we would have gotten tomorrow
Skinner

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Would have gotten together 30 yrs ago . You just starting chit that's all
vc girls are horny

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

they all want some BBC. you cant get pregnant if you keep your legs closed. so whose the granddaddy to that redheaded oreo
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

People that go to VC dont think they are better?!!! Pahahahahahaaaa.

You're kidding right? It's all about THE STATUS and being part of the WINNING TEAM. Expecially if the Grandparents pay for the kid to attend. That's the biggest scandal going on out there next to coaches recruiting exceptional football players and assuring the a free ride.

Its all about competition, keeping up with the Joneses, and last but not least all the MONEY generated by a winning sports program.
Sometimes, if the kid is a gifted athelete, parents want them to be recruited by VC so that the kid has chance to get discovered. The kid definately wont get the same chances or attention say if he attended Gueydan High.

At the same time, non atheletes both male and female are sent there so they can attend a school that is HIGH on winning and benefit all the perks that go with a winning School.

Today...its not about how hard you work or how good a person you are that determines the blessings you receive. It's now all about how many BLESSINGS you are able to afford and pay for or ride for free on.
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

By the way, does VC have a good Ag Program? You know, to get the kids interested in welding, small engines, farming etc. so they can get a head start on joining and competing within the lower class workforce?

Dont scoff, it's a reasonable question isnt it.
vc girls are horny

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

if you all joined the real world and left behind a state ranked last in all the important things and first in all the bad things, like vd, poverty, cancer, education etc. you would realize how absurd it is for anyone in abbeville to be jealous of a little catholic school in a backwater parish with no jobs, no industry, no manufacturing, no business to speak of and a local paper that is afraid to run a story about a chinse couple brought up on federal charges of white slavery and conspiracy. vc is a small little school in a small little town and there is nothing high class about it. no one there is rich by todays standards. they just dont want to send their kids to school with gangs, ghetto hos and drug dealers if they dont have to.
you own personal jesus

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

He has a good case. They will settle just to shut him up. Sad but true. Double standard.
pahahaha

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

vc girls are horny wrote:
if you all joined the real world and left behind a state ranked last in all the important things and first in all the bad things, like vd, poverty, cancer, education etc. you would realize how absurd it is for anyone in abbeville to be jealous of a little catholic school in a backwater parish with no jobs, no industry, no manufacturing, no business to speak of and a local paper that is afraid to run a story about a chinse couple brought up on federal charges of white slavery and conspiracy. vc is a small little school in a small little town and there is nothing high class about it. no one there is rich by todays standards. they just dont want to send their kids to school with gangs, ghetto hos and drug dealers if they dont have to.
I heard they have the best drugs and well ho's that's an understatement.
vc girls are horny

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Well we know they have one that puts out for BBC and one another on at NV that did the same. Maybe they had a 3 way. I guess I should have been clearer and said street ho's and street drugs. Those girls have always put out there just not for the boys at vc. They always liked the public school boys. the vc boys were always too busy with each other for their taste.
He does have a case. Too bad he let himself get used like that. Nothing is free.
I still want to know who the baby momma is. It will come out sooner or later.
Go Away Dawn

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Game Off. Find another board. I heard Rodi is posting on the Sheriff's 2015 thread.
Johnny

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Sadly, school has become a terrible place to send your kids. They aren't there to get an education anymore. They are there to get screwed-up. Almost all the kids today will come out of the schools talking black, acting black, listening to black music, and even dating blacks. This was the government's intention when they integrated blacks into our schools. They knew VERY CLEARLY that this would happen. Its called "social engineering."
MIA

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Booster Club wrote:
That girls daddy must have made a big donation to the booster club to keep her in school and pregnant. They used to ship them out quick when that happened.
Who's daughter is having the oreo?
Its a Noel girl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erath Discussions

Search the Erath Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Not happy at all 4 hr yep 2
Who is skinner? 4 hr done 5
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 5 hr Witness Protection 382
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 hr Living Wage 2,637
April Ho - How many times has she been busted 18 hr doG 33
God? 18 hr doG 14
Name the 10 biggest Douchebags of Abbeville Wed shoepie 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erath Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••