Palmetto Park Pig Problem
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#26 Mar 12, 2012
No Pool, But water at the Park! Woody, why do u say a pool? Im mean really,a pool???WTheck is a pool needed

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DATS ALL GOOD

Abbeville, LA

#27 Mar 12, 2012
I HEARD DIL DO N NUT RIDER AKA CYBER LOSSEY TRASH AKA

DATS TWIN AKA NUT HOUSE PT AKA FORMER MRS ROBERT ALLEN

CLAYTON WERE CAUGHT DOING PIGS IN PARK IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THIS

THE OINKING WAS HEARD FROM THE ELFS IN THE WOODS AN IT DIDNT COME FROM
BUT THE ONE PIG SLAMMING NUTS

O HOWS CHELSE HMMM LOL LOL LOLOLOL OO DONT GET ME STARTED

THAT WOULD BE A SIN ITS LENT WILL LET THAT ONE SLIDE FOR NOW.!!!!!!!!!

10 G SPLIT ON WHAT AGAIN YOU MUST OF FORGOT YOU DIDNT PAY BACK NUT HOUSE

STAY YET WHAT YEAR YOU LIVING IN TODAY

LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER LOLOLOLOLOLOL PLZZZ

STOP ME IN JESUS NAME JESUS GIVE ME SUM ORANGES!!!!!

SOO-EE SOO-EEEEEEE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cajun Ladybug

United States

#28 May 28, 2012
Im at the park right now. About an hour ago as we were relaxing and grilling steak, an entire little family of them just walked on over right next to our tent and stood there watching us. Now that is a bit disturbing. We enjoy tent camping but I'm not sure I will do much sleeping tonight :-(. Wouldn't want the mommy pig and her 5 young ones to join us for a nap. They really need to get this under control. Alligators joining us on canoe runs. Hogs helping us BBQ???? I'm no city gal either. I grew up in Cow Island and currently live in the Henry/Erath area. Don't mind hearing coyote and bobcat howl n growl in the distance. Can't say that I'd want em joining me for supper:-)
old school

Abbeville, LA

#29 May 28, 2012
Cajun Ladybug wrote:
Im at the park right now. About an hour ago as we were relaxing and grilling steak, an entire little family of them just walked on over right next to our tent and stood there watching us. Now that is a bit disturbing. We enjoy tent camping but I'm not sure I will do much sleeping tonight :-(. Wouldn't want the mommy pig and her 5 young ones to join us for a nap. They really need to get this under control. Alligators joining us on canoe runs. Hogs helping us BBQ???? I'm no city gal either. I grew up in Cow Island and currently live in the Henry/Erath area. Don't mind hearing coyote and bobcat howl n growl in the distance. Can't say that I'd want em joining me for supper:-)
I hear you girl, i would be sleeping with one eye open, an a gun, lol, good luck!!!:)
High five

United States

#30 May 28, 2012
For real, they are harmless, quite cute if you ask me, like a built in petting zoo
Mamma

Abbeville, LA

#31 May 29, 2012
Them pigs ain't going to hurt you, just leave them along. They are scared of you. They know whats cooking on the bar b q pit. Its pork, one of their cousins.
boatlander

Abbeville, LA

#32 May 29, 2012
High five wrote:
For real, they are harmless, quite cute if you ask me, like a built in petting zoo
One day on the boston canal, we were at the camp with a fire going at night. Two small pigs about 4 months old wandered over to the fire. They did not seem scared. I walked up to it, it did not run. I reached over to it, and tried to pet it on the head. As my hand got about three inches from his head, he tilted his head sideways and opened his mouth, as if he was ready to taste my hand. I'm glad it wasn't later in the night, as I may have been too drunk to pull my hand away quickly.
Harmless my ass.
GJG

Kaplan, LA

#33 May 31, 2012
Doesn't the state have animal trappers on the payroll year round in this area? DUHHH
High five

Lenoir City, TN

#34 Jun 3, 2012
Duuuuuhhhhhh boatlander keep your hands away from it's mouth dummy
courtney

Lenoir City, TN

#35 Jun 6, 2012
them pigs and alligators and all the other animals have been living in these woods wayy before they built that state parkk. they belong there too. if people cant handle being around wildlife then dont go to palmetto state park.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36 Jun 6, 2012
courtney wrote:
them pigs and alligators and all the other animals have been living in these woods wayy before they built that state parkk. they belong there too. if people cant handle being around wildlife then dont go to palmetto state park.
Pigs are not wild life and they do not belong there. Duhhh
Kermit

Gueydan, LA

#37 Jun 6, 2012
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Pigs are not wild life and they do not belong there. Duhhh
Not true, Miss Piggy is very wild!
old school

Abbeville, LA

#38 Jun 6, 2012
Kermit wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, Miss Piggy is very wild!
Lol....:)

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#39 Jun 6, 2012
Kermit wrote:
<quoted text> Not true, Miss Piggy is very wild!
Did MrsC go on vacation to Palmetto to spend time with her family?
old school

Abbeville, LA

#40 Jun 6, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>Did MrsC go on vacation to Palmetto to spend time with her family?
Low Blow....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41 Jun 8, 2012
They needs to catch and transport the black Panthers in Nunez to the park. Pig problems solved!
DATS ALL GOOD

Abbeville, LA

#42 Jun 8, 2012
MENTAL PT AKA LIONS ROAR AKA CYBER LOOSEY AKA OLE BOBS

EX NEEDING A VACTION WITH PIGS

DI DO POSER N ANY MIKES NUTS NOT ENUFF

ENTERTAINMENT

IS CHELESE GOING ON THIS VACTION ALL SO

[POOR KID HAS TO HAVE LIVED WITH A PIG NOW VACTION WITH UM TOO
anonymous

Baton Rouge, LA

#43 Jun 20, 2012
courtney wrote:
The pigs are not supposed to be there. They were introduced, thay are an invasive species!
thinking

Abbeville, LA

#44 Jun 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>The pigs are not supposed to be there. They were introduced, thay are an invasive species!
hello the pigs have always been there, the only difference is now there are people there.

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#45 Jun 20, 2012
thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
hello the pigs have always been there, the only difference is now there are people there.
Makes you wonder who's really the pigs.
I hear a lot more "oinking" from park patrons!
Lol!

If they are an "invasive species", my freezer is low and needs an "invasion" of pork!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to kneel or not to kneel-how do you feel about ... 5 hr Discerner 1
Your sheriff 9 hr Susan 95
Lisa Shea Gary, what's the real story on her? Sep 23 Whats_the_story 1
News Acadia Parish Sheriff Captures Escaped Prisoner (Oct '07) Sep 10 Lakesha 2
todays paper: sara the crap starter. Sep 7 ByeSara 9
looking for a real Voodoo witch (May '11) Aug 30 Derinda Gooden 112
cheaters (Jan '16) May '17 Apprentice 7

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance