Wilma #4 is having a moving sale!

Posted in the Erath Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
fred

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2013
307 north main at her big house that she is moving out of to come shak up. Come see what she has to sale. Girls clothes, antiques, dishes, lamps, hole bunch of shit! Come see how hot my girl is.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#2 Aug 10, 2013
fred wrote:
307 north main at her big house that she is moving out of to come shak up. Come see what she has to sale. Girls clothes, antiques, dishes, lamps, hole bunch of shit! Come see how hot my girl is.
great prices too
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#3 Aug 10, 2013
Her house is twice the size of mine. Her stuff won't fit so she is selling it off at good prices so we have room over here. Her stuff is nicer than mine so my house will look like hers next week. Some of the stuff is very nice antiques at great prices
MrsCuldesac

Orange, TX

#4 Aug 10, 2013
When is the sale Fred? You forgot to mention!
We will need the date, time too!
This is awesome, I love sales! Seen something already I've got my eye on,... For the Bella Aime'e Farm! Lol ...yes she does have Beautiful antiques, the dining room table I love it! It's very old and unique! Can't wait!
wilma 4

Abbeville, LA

#5 Aug 10, 2013
The sale is today and ive sold half my house already!
wilma 4

Abbeville, LA

#6 Aug 10, 2013
Till 4:30 cash or persian cats only
suggestion

Abbeville, LA

#7 Aug 10, 2013
Save your things in case the marriage doesn't work out.
MrsCuldesac

Orange, TX

#8 Aug 10, 2013
I don't think I would ever sell my stuff, not for anything! No money....not my antiques....
My junk yeah but not my keep sakes... Just me... Yeah you never know, nothing is promised in this Life!
Bizzare

Lafayette, LA

#9 Aug 10, 2013
I'm interested in used thongs. Does she have any of those. I staple them to my ceiling.
MrsCuldesac

Orange, TX

#10 Aug 10, 2013
Bizzare wrote:
I'm interested in used thongs. Does she have any of those. I staple them to my ceiling.
Pahaha, you should collect the glo in the dark!
Do you want to confess now or later?
Lol
lol

Abbeville, LA

#11 Aug 10, 2013
shaking up slut "selling" why is she not giving it to ARC or a Church to sale for the poor goes to show NO CLASS ops on a CHURCH she don't belong in one. dum dum fred soooo sick but at lease feeds the poor with his coons he shoots
o-o

Abbeville, LA

#13 Aug 11, 2013
suggestion wrote:
Save your things in case the marriage doesn't work out.
For Real, lol
Attorney

Abbeville, LA

#14 Aug 11, 2013
o-o wrote:
<quoted text>
For Real, lol
she sold $5000 of stuff. Spousal support would be more than that. Plus how do you fit 6,000 feet of furniture in a furnished 3,000 foot house?
Wilma 4

Abbeville, LA

#15 Aug 11, 2013
lol wrote:
shaking up slut "selling" why is she not giving it to ARC or a Church to sale for the poor goes to show NO CLASS ops on a CHURCH she don't belong in one. dum dum fred soooo sick but at lease feeds the poor with his coons he shoots
i belong to Our Savior Church I in Lafayette which I donate ten per cent of my earnings to the poor. Fred donates thousands to the Vermilion Associates to the handicapped I go to Church at least once a week. I get up at three AM to answer telephones for the March of Dimes taking pledges. I will be on Tv from 4:30 till 12:30. This coming Tuesday. this will cost me hundrefs of dollars in lost revenue. I will be on channel ten. My fiancÚ does a lot of volunteer work for the City. He has turned in almost 1100 junked cars, won the state cleanest title and sits on the planning commission and donates to the police department the bigger pieces of furniture wouldn't fit through the door at the Arc. What has you and your family done with time and money that is better. People in glass houses need not throw stones
BRAGGERS

Abbeville, LA

#16 Aug 11, 2013
There they go again.
Echo In the House

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2013
Wilma 4 wrote:
<quoted text>i belong to Our Savior Church I in Lafayette which I donate ten per cent of my earnings to the poor. Fred donates thousands to the Vermilion Associates to the handicapped I go to Church at least once a week. I get up at three AM to answer telephones for the March of Dimes taking pledges. I will be on Tv from 4:30 till 12:30. This coming Tuesday. this will cost me hundrefs of dollars in lost revenue. I will be on channel ten. My fiancÚ does a lot of volunteer work for the City. He has turned in almost 1100 junked cars, won the state cleanest title and sits on the planning commission and donates to the police department the bigger pieces of furniture wouldn't fit through the door at the Arc. What has you and your family done with time and money that is better. People in glass houses need not throw stones
I see toads bragging has rubbed off on you already.
lmfao

Kaplan, LA

#18 Aug 11, 2013
This shit is amazing! She has got to be a special one to actually allow herself to be labeled as Wilma #4, talk about high class white trash at its finest! Respect starts from within, darlin. Smdh
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#19 Aug 11, 2013
Echo In the House wrote:
<quoted text>
I see toads bragging has rubbed off on you already.
when it is the truth it is not bragging. Most likely you are jealous because your accomplishments are few and far between
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#20 Aug 11, 2013
lmfao wrote:
This shit is amazing! She has got to be a special one to actually allow herself to be labeled as Wilma #4, talk about high class white trash at its finest! Respect starts from within, darlin. Smdh
she is higher class than you Tell it to her face instead of hiding behind a screen name. That will be the last negative comment you will ever make
lmfao

Kaplan, LA

#21 Aug 11, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>she is higher class than you Tell it to her face instead of hiding behind a screen name. That will be the last negative comment you will ever make
Well ill be sure the next time I see her, or you, in town, ill relay the same message. TRASH!!! And I promise you, even on your best day, you couldn't hold a candle to me. That's a fact!(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your sheriff 10 min John 92
Lisa Shea Gary, what's the real story on her? Sat Whats_the_story 1
News Acadia Parish Sheriff Captures Escaped Prisoner (Oct '07) Sep 10 Lakesha 2
todays paper: sara the crap starter. Sep 7 ByeSara 9
looking for a real Voodoo witch (May '11) Aug 30 Derinda Gooden 112
cheaters (Jan '16) May '17 Apprentice 7
Cabinet shop (Jan '17) Apr '17 fosho9 4

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance