prayers for Michael Early

prayers for Michael Early

Posted in the Epworth Forum

finally

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/... . This is for you my friend. Hope you can find some peace. Know that their are no "sides" here but I know you are hurting over this situation. Thanks for being the good Christian man you are & following the Lord. Hold on a little longer it will not be long.
finally

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2013
So that didn't work..here is the words to the song I was wanting to post....Sleeping so peaceful in my bed last night The spirit of God filled the room In the wee hours of the morning He woke me up and he asked me to pray for you. So I fell to my knees just me and the lord We had a talk about you Your health and your joy mean so much to him That he asked me to pray for you. I prayed for you in your trouble To Jesus I called your name. I really believe you will receive your answer For I prayed for you The children of God from time to time Wrestle with pain and despair But in all situations we’re lifted up We’re encouraged and strengthened by prayer. So the next time you see me facing a trial There’s one thing you could do. It would mean so much if you’d call and say My friend I’m praying for you. I prayed for you in your trouble To Jesus I called your name Oh I really believe you will receive your answer For I prayed for you. Oh I really believe you will receive your answer For I prayed for you.....the McKameys.
finally

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
1 Peter 5:7-9
King James Version (KJV)
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Epworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She steals again 9 hr Senior with Catar... 22
Save Blue Ridge Methodist church May 17 Outraged101 18
Holding kids back for sports May 16 Fannin30560 is st... 2
Holly and Danny (Aug '17) May 15 Time will tell 14
Television reception quality in Blue Ridge??? (Apr '13) May 11 sgt sheriff 13
McCaysville Police Chief May 10 I hate rednecks 5
Makes sense, Momma May 9 Big Daddy 14

Epworth Jobs

Personal Finance

Epworth Mortgages