Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

gomez wrote:
Richland gal are you sleeping with lee bc you sure do protect him on everything
Uhhh, no. Are you sure you're not blowing Gary Gilley ? Because you sure do jump on everything Lee Harrell does... Sour grapes and all, you know. See how silly your accusation is when it's turned around on you? Now we all have this visual of you and GG...Lmbo
gomez

Springhill, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Richland gal needs to change her name to Richland smartass, every forum I read on here all the way back 2 years ago you always had some smart ass remark.
wow_jim

Hot Springs National Park, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

gomez wrote:
Richland gal needs to change her name to Richland smartass, every forum I read on here all the way back 2 years ago you always had some smart ass remark.
Probably because people like you make up crap on Lee that Stephen King would have a hard time imagining. If you have a problem with the man, fine. But you are (not you gomez, just generically speaking here) a coward if you hide behind topix on something like this. I don't agree with Chris Venson, but at least he went public and didn't hide behind a screen like some of you buttholes do. Come on now, more fodder for the little strategy meeting y'all are having at McDonald's? You aren't hiding from anyone.
Richland gal

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

gomez wrote:
Thanks. Glad to know you are paying attention.
gomez

Springhill, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Richland gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Glad to know you are paying attention.
Glad to know you reconize your a smartass, bet you dont have many friends if any with mouth like that
Richland gal

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

gomez wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to know you reconize your a smartass, bet you dont have many friends if any with mouth like that
Let's see:*you're, not your; *don't, not dont; punctuation marks really work, too. So now that you have no more to say on the subject of whether I'm sleeping with Lee because you realize how stupid that was, you've decided to call me names. Sigh. I can do this all day. As you know from (apparently) reading my posts from the last several months, you know I'm not the least bit interested in your opinion of my ass, albeit smart or not. Can we please discuss something worthwhile?
real

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Richland gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see:*you're, not your; *don't, not dont; punctuation marks really work, too. So now that you have no more to say on the subject of whether I'm sleeping with Lee because you realize how stupid that was, you've decided to call me names. Sigh. I can do this all day. As you know from (apparently) reading my posts from the last several months, you know I'm not the least bit interested in your opinion of my ass, albeit smart or not. Can we please discuss something worthwhile?
Danny get a life you are obsessed with Lee we all get that...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

This question is to everyone who posts on here and uses an alias. Why do you do that? Is it easier to take criticism knowing no one knows who you are, or easier to let your true nature come out? Some "men" in Topix enjoy using sexually crass remarks towards women because they can hide behind their facade. Would you say these things to my, or Richland Gals, face? Why don't you use these forums to show your intelligence and work on figuring out what's wrong with a system that's apparently broken?
If you feel you'd like to answer my post with crude comments, come do it to my face. Or, if you want to post "peanuts" I'll just think about harvest time around the corner. Either way, you're in my prayers!
Meanwhile, The Delta Humane Society is in dire need of volunteers to help walk the dogs. We are also in need (always) of donations which can be claimed on your income tax.
I wish you all peace and pray we all come together to meet the needs of our Parish.
Thank you.
Richland gal

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

real wrote:
<quoted text>Danny get a life you are obsessed with Lee we all get that...
Danny is a male name. Clearly, I'm a female. Geez.
Richard Brown

Springhill, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Richland gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny is a male name. Clearly, I'm a female. Geez.
How do we know your a female?
Important Questions

Olla, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Is Richland Gal really a boy?
If so how did he have a child by another man?
How is Blow Blow Gomez,who is Detective Gilley's "assistant " related to Go Go Gomez who was Detective Dick Tracy's assistant.
Is McDonald at McDonalds the same time the fox is at Fox's?
Tune in tomorrow when you will hear Cousin Judy say "I can't stand this suspense. Somebody post something"
And Uncle Slam will say. "I think this forum has gone to the dogs. "

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Important Questions wrote:
How is Blow Blow Gomez,who is Detective Gilley's "assistant " related to Go Go Gomez who was Detective Dick Tracy's assistant.
Tune in tomorrow when you will hear Cousin Judy say "I can't stand this suspense. Somebody post something"
LOL!! That was funny, Important Questions". Thanks for the laughs. Rin Tin Tin and Lassie to the rescue.
Richard Brown

Springhill, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I have read alot of post some start off with good topics and then the bashing starts. It is actually funny in a certain point of view such as mine to check in everyday to see whats new to laugh at.
Richland gal

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Love this! What time are those meetings at McDonald's and Fox's? I'd like to drive up and see what I can see.
gomez

Springhill, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Dont forget about the pigs at the feedlot
Eagle Eye

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Eagle Eye fly again not to high Eagle Eye fly low to keep in the know... Richland Gal?
Think about this why She is takes up for Lee Harrell on topix... The question is how much investment there is in the election 2012? Banks Construction Mangham (family members) gave 2500.00 to Lee Harrell! Banks Realty Mangham (family members) gave 2500.00 to Lee Harrell! The family of the above also gave free rent to Lee Harrell campaign [investigation office}... That is over 5000.00 invested from the family, so think about it Richland Gal had most to loss....
I also see the next investment was another construction company over 1000.00 (fox Pizza) where Lee Harrell hangs out most ever day...??? Eagle Eye will fly again soon...
get the facts

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

You need to see how much the Billy Clay family donated to Gary Gilleys campaign. It was a lot more than $2500.00,
I am you

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

get the facts wrote:
You need to see how much the Billy Clay family donated to Gary Gilleys campaign. It was a lot more than $2500.00,
It wasn't near that much. Why all the rumors? Why can't everyone just discuss, diagree (respectfully), and mind their own business?
Richard Brown

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Eagle Eye wrote:
Eagle Eye fly again not to high Eagle Eye fly low to keep in the know... Richland Gal?
Think about this why She is takes up for Lee Harrell on topix... The question is how much investment there is in the election 2012? Banks Construction Mangham (family members) gave 2500.00 to Lee Harrell! Banks Realty Mangham (family members) gave 2500.00 to Lee Harrell! The family of the above also gave free rent to Lee Harrell campaign [investigation office}... That is over 5000.00 invested from the family, so think about it Richland Gal had most to loss....
I also see the next investment was another construction company over 1000.00 (fox Pizza) where Lee Harrell hangs out most ever day...??? Eagle Eye will fly again soon...
Come to think about it I do see Harrell out at Fox's alot oh well gotta eat somewhere and Fox's is a fine place to do just that
corn man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

get the facts wrote:

The fact is who cares what Billy Clay gave to Gary Gilley it is his choice what he does with his money. Some of you people have nothing to do but get on here and stir the pot. I say get a life and there is nothing you can do about who is the sheriff except go vote next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Epps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 39 min JohnKoski 2,954
Karma and RevSmith Tue Mrs Brown 12
2 Ugandans go to court over homosexual offenses Aug 9 Gremlin 7
Be on the alert for scrap haulers that are thie... (Sep '10) Aug 6 tmh 14
Donut shop Aug 3 Jimmie Riser 1
Mental health partnerships forged in Richland P... Jul 24 fono frinds 1
Hospital Yard Jul 22 Snowball 17

Search the Epps Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Epps Jobs

•••