Bleeds Purple

Rayville, LA

#42 Jan 31, 2013
Sooo.. we should expect a statement from the Sheriff in next weeks Richland Beacon?? I mean Chris Vinson gave his side of the story.. should the Sheriff be able to give his??
Richland gal

Oklahoma City, OK

#43 Jan 31, 2013
Bleeds Purple wrote:
Sooo.. we should expect a statement from the Sheriff in next weeks Richland Beacon?? I mean Chris Vinson gave his side of the story.. should the Sheriff be able to give his??
Chris Vinson doesn't have a "side" to this story. It didn't happen to him. If I were Lee, I wouldn't respond to Chris's pot-stirring move either. It sounds to me like Lee did apologize to Mr. Eugene...as he should have. He doesn't owe anyone else an apology. My opinion: it happened, it was wrong, apologies were extended. Let's move on.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#44 Jan 31, 2013
Richland gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Vinson doesn't have a "side" to this story. It didn't happen to him. If I were Lee, I wouldn't respond to Chris's pot-stirring move either. It sounds to me like Lee did apologize to Mr. Eugene...as he should have. He doesn't owe anyone else an apology. My opinion: it happened, it was wrong, apologies were extended. Let's move on.

It would have been more appropriate for the person involved to contact the State rather than the son writing the Beacon. I'm sure he was upset, for his dad's sake, but he was out of line. Any actions forthcoming should come from Mr. Eugene, whatever he decides to pursue. Someone said the Sheriff was higher than this, that and the other person.(para phrasing) No, the State has full authority over every office in this state. The link is easy to find. complaints@lla.la.gov

Location hidden

#45 Jan 31, 2013
I have absolutely no idea where that "easy" thingy came from, lol.
Slam

Springhill, LA

#46 Jan 31, 2013
Where is your animal shelter Judy that Lee promised you?
Get it straight

Dallas, TX

#47 Jan 31, 2013
It's amazing how some people just can't see that he is showing his true colors. It's not over yet. You can scream and holler all you want but can not put your hands on an employee and get away with it. It would be interesting to see his response to this incident although I'm sure that wont happen.
Slam

Springhill, LA

#48 Jan 31, 2013
Way to go Chris, you did what any son is supposed to do. Not everyone is against you standing up for Mr Eugene. Your dad is a fine example of what a Christian should be but it would have been hard to walk away from being treated like that. Kuddos to Mr Eugene. He's the better man!!

Since: Feb 13

Greenwood, LA

#50 Feb 1, 2013
Richland gal wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Vinson doesn't have a "side" to this story. It didn't happen to him. If I were Lee, I wouldn't respond to Chris's pot-stirring move either. It sounds to me like Lee did apologize to Mr. Eugene...as he should have. He doesn't owe anyone else an apology. My opinion: it happened, it was wrong, apologies were extended. Let's move on.
Chris Vinson certainly does have a "side" in this. Do u think you would have a "side" if this happened to your father or would you turn your head and just move on? Put the shoe on the other foot. If you are good daughter you would defend your father as well.
Richland gal

Oklahoma City, OK

#51 Feb 1, 2013
My duty wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Vinson certainly does have a "side" in this. Do u think you would have a "side" if this happened to your father or would you turn your head and just move on? Put the shoe on the other foot. If you are good daughter you would defend your father as well.
Yes, I would. But not in the friggin' newspaper.
Slam

Springhill, LA

#53 Feb 2, 2013
Richland gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would. But not in the friggin' newspaper.
Why not? You are all over Topix giving your opinion on everything. Just asking.
Slam

Oklahoma City, OK

#54 Feb 2, 2013
Slam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? You are all over Topix giving your opinion on everything. Just asking.
and he signed his name, not some fake screen name that we all use.

Longview, TX

#55 Feb 2, 2013
Slam wrote:
<quoted text>and he signed his name, not some fake screen name that we all use.
because Chris ain't scared and hiding under someone's desk.
Globe Trotter

Germany

#56 Feb 2, 2013
This Vincent that y'all are portraying as such an honorable man, that the same one that had his parole checks made out to his wife because he was drawing disability?????????

And the son Chris, that's the one that got fired from the DC for carrying inmates to the store and buying them beer and riding them around in the DC van while they drank. Got fired under McDonald too.

Just checking

Location hidden

#57 Feb 2, 2013
Slam wrote:
Where is your animal shelter Judy that Lee promised you?
Good question. He is keeping one promise though. He's arresting animal abusers. That's a big plus.
Slam

Choudrant, LA

#58 Feb 2, 2013
Lord have mercy

United States

#59 Feb 3, 2013
Globe Trotter wrote:
This Vincent that y'all are portraying as such an honorable man, that the same one that had his parole checks made out to his wife because he was drawing disability?????????

And the son Chris, that's the one that got fired from the DC for carrying inmates to the store and buying them beer and riding them around in the DC van while they drank. Got fired under McDonald too.

Just checking
obviously u have no clue "globe trotter" what you are talking about. First thing it's Vinson not Vincent so you have no clue. Second mr Vinson don't draw disability and Chris quit his job at the dc and wasn't fired! Get your facts straight.
gomez

Oklahoma City, OK

#60 Feb 12, 2013
Richland gal are you sleeping with lee bc you sure do protect him on everything
Richland Man

West Monroe, LA

#61 Feb 12, 2013
gomez wrote:
Richland gal are you sleeping with lee bc you sure do protect him on everything
Well Richland Gal are you the one that had a baby by Lee Harrell and your ex husband made court get a DNA test??? Harwell ??? Mangham mmmmmm This is Richland Parish RICHLAND GAL we know who you are....Mangham??????
Richland Man
Gfm

United States

#62 Feb 12, 2013
WHAT'S wrong WITH PEOPLE FROM MONROE WORKING IN RICHLAND PARISH. YOY HAVE AROUND 100 INMATES WORKING IN MONROE. AND THAT MONEY GO'S TO RICHLAND PARISH. AND IT TAKES AWAY JOBS FROM PEOPLE IN MONROE.
Richard Brown

Springhill, LA

#63 Feb 14, 2013
If Richland gal is that person your talking about trace the roots over to Tensas Parish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Epps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Police Officer, At it Again Wed Server 4
any delhi female want free real or safe sex Mar 7 rahul choot ka di... 1
anthony's attic (Apr '12) Feb 28 Frank 9
Need 25 sister Whatsup me 00971562341754 Feb '15 raj_Dubai 1
Protect and Serve Feb '15 my name 4
Get rid of Lee Harrel Feb '15 thepiratewith2eye... 2
Animal Hoarding is reality Feb '15 Freda_C 1
Epps Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web