First Prev
of 2
Next Last
single mom of two

Bellevue, WA

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I am in need of some food. I am new to Rayville, I have two children. I do not know where to go to get help. I have signed up for food stamps and won't be able to receive them till February. Thanks for all the helpful suggestions, and I will pray for those who give rude comments.

Since: Apr 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 29, 2012
How do you pay for your smart phone?
Single mom of two

Bellevue, WA

#3 Dec 30, 2012
I do not have a smart phone. I have an old lap top from 2008. I tried to sell it, but no one will buy it because the keys are messed up. I am on Mcdonalds wifi.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Go to Delta Head Start on Hwy 80 and maybe they can help you! Also there is a Care&Share off of Hwy 80 past the Rayville Swimming Pool they have low cost food there! Also a church called Macedonia Church off MLK has food they give out sometimes! Hope this will help you out!
Single mom of two

Coldwater, MS

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Thanks alot. God Bless
wow

Monroe, LA

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Louisiana Gal wrote:
Go to Delta Head Start on Hwy 80 and maybe they can help you! Also there is a Care&Share off of Hwy 80 past the Rayville Swimming Pool they have low cost food there! Also a church called Macedonia Church off MLK has food they give out sometimes! Hope this will help you out!
The church that gives out the food is Mount Zion Baptist Church on Francis St. The next food give away is on the 2nd of Jsn. She Can come around 2-3 pm. Have a way to get your bags home because they are very heavy. I hope this helps.
DeeDee Solane

Sarepta, LA

#7 Dec 31, 2012
RAZORBK wrote:
How do you pay for your smart phone?
yeah how do you pay for that phone. Or that car with $5000 rims and tires on it
richland gal

Rayville, LA

#8 Jan 1, 2013
DeeDee Solane wrote:
<quoted text>yeah how do you pay for that phone. Or that car with $5000 rims and tires on it
I believe it's called "working.". Some of us do that. Maybe you've heard of it Dee Dee.
DeeDee Solane

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Yiou dont know me richland gal and for your info I got a daym good job and prolly stuck a needle in you a time or two
Richland gal

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jan 5, 2013
DeeDee Solane wrote:
Yiou dont know me richland gal and for your info I got a daym good job and prolly stuck a needle in you a time or two
I don't know you. But you apparently don't know Jason either. He works. That's how he pays for stuff. His point was that if the lady who started this thread could converse on Topix, more likely than not with a smartphone, then she ought to be able to buy food. But she explained how and he dropped it. And then here your messy ass comes to try to make him look bad. It didn't work...you just made yourself look stupid.

Since: Apr 11

Monroe, LA

#11 Jan 5, 2013
DeeDee Solane wrote:
<quoted text>yeah how do you pay for that phone. Or that car with $5000 rims and tires on it
I don't own any 5000$ wheels, assuming that I am someone who enjoys such ethnic modes of transportation equipped with oversized wheels would be like accusing me of treason, in fact, I'm somewhat offended...But as the "gal" stated I was simply checking to see if the young woman could afford Internet and or a smart phone but not food, as do so many I see can (iPhone and foodstamp card in hand at Walmart) sometimes it's not a "if I can", but more of a "do I want to" problem, that my dear was the answer I was seeking...
But seeking financial help on topix is not the place I would start, the sherriffs office or police department can help direct you to some assistance if need be...
DeeDee Solane

San Angelo, TX

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Ok there is entirely some mis understanding here dude I was not talking about you it was a question to that person. And I will woman up to say I'am sorry for the mis understanding. So if I'am a dumb ass like richland gal said then I guess in her perfect little world I will be a dumb ass (ditto)
Richland gal

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jan 6, 2013
DeeDee Solane wrote:
Ok there is entirely some mis understanding here dude I was not talking about you it was a question to that person. And I will woman up to say I'am sorry for the mis understanding. So if I'am a dumb ass like richland gal said then I guess in her perfect little world I will be a dumb ass (ditto)
I didn't say you were dumb. I said you were messy.
Richland gal

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Jan 6, 2013
DeeDee Solane wrote:
And another thing, if you weren't asking Jason about his monetary status, then why did you reply to him? I think you're back pedaling. But whatever. It's done.

Lastly, I don't live in a perfect world. None of us do. I didn't call you a dumb ass. But I'm re-thinking that...
Rayville-ITE

Monroe, LA

#15 Jan 7, 2013
All these haters, all she did was ax a QUESTION. Not ax for your stupid comments regarding weather she has a iphone or internet. Maybe she is using the public library (a community resource of Rayville) to access internet. Why always assume the worst? Good Griefers.
Connie Baker

San Angelo, TX

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Mangham first assembly if god has some non persible food items. The pastor is David Mosely and lives by the church.
tisk tisk

Shawnee, OK

#17 Jan 15, 2013
How did she ax a question? I guess you want to hold a dolla too???
why

Monroe, LA

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Food? A human being cant feed themselves : im sorry and i know ill get flak, but gosh, you have a kid(s) and you let it get that bad. Try eating raman noodles topped with tuna fish. I did it all throughout college and a year or to after..
why

Monroe, LA

#19 Jan 22, 2013
trust me, you will find work faster than you will find free food, but then again if u get stamps you get free food for months
why

Monroe, LA

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Dee Dee stickin our arms... Obamacare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Epps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit and run Dec 17 concerned citizen 1
Grow up, young man! Dec 6 Old but not stupid 1
Police jury Dec 3 RP Rezident2 5
Review: Verona Estates (Dec '12) Nov '14 mstoya318 16
Race and School Choice (Aug '12) Nov '14 Ignorance Detector 31
anthony's attic (Apr '12) Oct '14 anthonys attic 8
joseph and nannie cook (Aug '09) Oct '14 doosie 10
Epps Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web