ALERT: Level 3 Sex Offender Notificat...

ALERT: Level 3 Sex Offender Notification Near Soap Lake

There are 2 comments on the KHQ-TV Spokane story from Jun 14, 2011, titled ALERT: Level 3 Sex Offender Notification Near Soap Lake. In it, KHQ-TV Spokane reports that:

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE: The Grant County Sheriff's Office is notifying the public of the pending release from prison of a Level 3 sex offender.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHQ-TV Spokane.

Smith and Wesson

Coeur D Alene, ID

#1 Jun 22, 2011
This scumbag needs to stay in jail! As do all the sickos that Oregon and Washington keep releasing! Send hin to Idaho, he will get life in prison!
Speechless

Moses Lake, WA

#2 Jan 8, 2014
I have personally known of 5 people who were falsely accused of being a sex offender... in a couple of cases, by an ex who was being and es vindictive. The laws in this state need to change. Too many times, an innocent person is labeled and required to register for the rest of his/her life, oftentimes being targeted by vigilantes like the person calling themselves Smith and Wesson. ANYBODY could be targeted at any time, and then you are labeled forever, no questions asked, no proof required. I agree that the GUILTY ones should never get out, but it's the innocent ones who get slammed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ephrata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soap Lake Mayor Hovde and Police Chief Dorris C... (Jan '10) Sat AlexSGabor 17
Young Airman from Larson AFB 1962 May '17 Patriot 1
George Music Thread Apr '17 Musikologist 1
News From the Border to the Valley -- Fronteras del ... (Jul '08) Feb '17 south side locos13 6
Wheeler road..? (Aug '07) Feb '17 lisa wayson 6
News Pacific Cargo Services sells in bankruptcy auct... (Aug '13) Dec '16 Rob 3
News Soap Lake councilman sues to remove 'unconstitu... (Aug '16) Aug '16 ken greene 1

Ephrata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ephrata Mortgages