Police blotter - 11/2

Police blotter - 11/2

There are 5 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Police blotter - 11/2. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Three teens were injured Saturday afternoon when the vehicle they were traveling in was struck in Lancaster County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Craig

Mechanicsburg, PA

#1 Nov 2, 2010
DISORDERLY CONDUCT: Deena Miller, 35, of 415 E. Main St. was charged with becoming disorderly and using profanity in front of children during a cheerleading competition at Palmyra Area High School at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, police said.

Typical Palmyra parent!
Wow

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Amen...i've seen it first hand in the parents AND the cheerleaders!!! Whackos
wow

Hershey, PA

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Seriously, using profanity in front of children? i bet those cheerleaders can swear like a drunken sailor.
My2cents

Lebanon, PA

#4 Nov 3, 2010
"DRUG ARREST: Michelle Rae Neal, 36, of 780 S. Harrison St. and Jean Doll, 47, of 31 N. Sixth St., Lebanon, were charged with possessing a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance by fraud or forgery after an incident in the first block of North Grant Street on April 6, police said this week. Neal was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, police said."

Looks like Chris Neal owner of 422 Auto in Palmyra has a wife with a drug problem. Maybe he should watch what he says about other people when he has issues in his own family.

I guess the money he stole from my son he will use to pay for a lawyer.
alwaysmad

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2010
My2cents wrote:
"DRUG ARREST: Michelle Rae Neal, 36, of 780 S. Harrison St. and Jean Doll, 47, of 31 N. Sixth St., Lebanon, were charged with possessing a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance by fraud or forgery after an incident in the first block of North Grant Street on April 6, police said this week. Neal was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, police said."
Looks like Chris Neal owner of 422 Auto in Palmyra has a wife with a drug problem. Maybe he should watch what he says about other people when he has issues in his own family.
I guess the money he stole from my son he will use to pay for a lawyer.
yea! and his brother iysic is a real winner too!!! he will sell you a piece of sh!t and say its a babyruth!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ephrata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherri Beans hangs with all the cool people Jan 17 Haha 1
Beware of Scott Roschel, electrician, contracto... (Aug '15) Jan 11 Popo 2
News Prison Sentence Upheld for Man Who Posted Custo... Jan 7 Whack Naughty Child 3
lingerie (Jun '12) Dec 29 Garterbelts guy 16
News Injured driver cut out of her car after it's ra... Nov '17 Slwings 1
Who remembers the Simpkins murders in the early... Nov '17 Ohwow 1
News Residents of cities bear burden as tax bases sh... Sep '17 Random Act Or Not 1

Ephrata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ephrata Mortgages