English pub opens in Lititz

There are 16 comments on the Mar 17, 2010, LancasterOnline story titled English pub opens in Lititz. In it, LancasterOnline reports that:

Bulls Head Public House opened last week at the General Sutter Inn, 14 E. Main St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterOnline.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Stank Tanked

Columbus, GA

#61 Mar 31, 2010
Stank finger wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to put down the crack pipe, riled up? You really have no clue. Please, how is it you think I am “riled up”? Then again you have not yet answered ONE question that has been presented to you. Just to help you out since your reasoning skills are so lacking, now are you ready…..I do not live in Lancaster County, never have and most likely never will. You really are clueless. Try not making so many assumptions, you will not look so foolish as often. Now go ahead and pound out you next mindless response. I told my wife last night that I may cross paths with you one day, we volunteer to help with the mentally handicapped and I am sure I have met you before and will again. Now wipe that droll off your face before you start pounding out your next response.
Don’t forget to start planning your next trip to Lancaster the land you despise. Again, you really have to be an idiot to keep visiting here when you hate it so much. Please keep posting, we are all getting a big laugh from your posts.
boo hoo
Stank finger

Ephrata, PA

#62 Apr 2, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>sore loser. I guess I was right though, you're a fat, miserable, cantankerous, unhappily married Lancastrian whose only joy in life is stuffing your face with food alongisde your hippo-thighed wife.
Cheers pub-boy!
After reading your posts I decided to do some real quick research and have come to the conclusion that you and the hillbillies anger comes from your hatred of America. Reviewing your posts and the following links anyone can easily come to that conclusion. The both of you post indicating your hatred for overweight people. The both of you must be tormented having to live in a country so full of fat slobs. Here is a link I think you might like to review:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-hea...

According to that chart you might live a hipper life of the two of you love birds moved to South Korea.

As far as obesity rates by state:

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/hea_obe_rat-...

Per that graph it appears that Pa. falls right about middle of the pack, the National average. Now your hillbilly buddy that has been falling in love with you on this thread must be really miserable having to live with all the fatties in the southern states. I tried to find a chart that would give the obesity rates by Pa. County but can’t find that data.

Those two links alone show the two of you have NO clue what you write about and have nothing but anger for this country because you are surrounded by people that you feel are beneath your standards.
Stank finger

Ephrata, PA

#63 Apr 2, 2010
Stank Tanked wrote:
<quoted text>boo hoo
Genius!!!!!!
Stank finger

Dallastown, PA

#64 Apr 5, 2010
Stank Tanked wrote:
<quoted text>boo hoo
Good morning nit wit. Found some additional information for you and you internet lover. Seems the rants from the two of you are just that, baseless rants that have NO fact to back them up.

If you go to the following link you will find that according to a recent study that Lancaster County ranks 8th out of 67 Pa. Counties for “Healthiest Counties”. Yup, the two of you should start packing.

http://www.dailylocal.com/articles/2010/02/18...

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#65 Apr 5, 2010
Stank finger wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning nit wit. Found some additional information for you and you internet lover. Seems the rants from the two of you are just that, baseless rants that have NO fact to back them up.
If you go to the following link you will find that according to a recent study that Lancaster County ranks 8th out of 67 Pa. Counties for “Healthiest Counties”. Yup, the two of you should start packing.
http://www.dailylocal.com/articles/2010/02/18...
dumb. I can find 8 of the healthiest meth users out of 67. It doesn't mean they're healthy. Just "healthiest". Nice try tard. Other than say Lanc, York, the Phila and Pitts counties, have you seen the way people in Pa live? It's like Ky.
Stank finger

Dallastown, PA

#66 Apr 5, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>dumb. I can find 8 of the healthiest meth users out of 67. It doesn't mean they're healthy. Just "healthiest". Nice try tard. Other than say Lanc, York, the Phila and Pitts counties, have you seen the way people in Pa live? It's like Ky.
You do have back peddling down to an art. So, now what you are writing is that Pa in general is full of big fat slobs, it's not just Lancaster County?

Yup, you sure are smart one there Mr. Grinch!!!!

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#67 Apr 5, 2010
Stank finger wrote:
<quoted text>You do have back peddling down to an art. So, now what you are writing is that Pa in general is full of big fat slobs, it's not just Lancaster County?
Yup, you sure are smart one there Mr. Grinch!!!!
not that I put any weight in statistics, good or bad, because they can be maniplulated to get the effect the person presenting them wants; however, an article I read, PA is 30 out of 50 states with regards to various health issues. Not so good when you consider that the less educated southern states of Mississippi, Okla, Ala, La, TN, WV, KY etc are at the bottom. You're still a doushe that won't go away.

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#68 Apr 5, 2010
in other words, PA should know better and be higher up the list
Stank finger

Dallastown, PA

#69 Apr 5, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>not that I put any weight in statistics, good or bad, because they can be maniplulated to get the effect the person presenting them wants; however, an article I read, PA is 30 out of 50 states with regards to various health issues. Not so good when you consider that the less educated southern states of Mississippi, Okla, Ala, La, TN, WV, KY etc are at the bottom. You're still a doushe that won't go away.
Article you read? I doubt it could have been more that 10 to 15 words. Please provide a link to that information. So you ignore facts, studies, data etc that do not agree with your warped opinions eh. Yup a real smart feller you are. Where to you get the basis for your opinions then if you don’t accept the research of others? The voices in your head?

You are a piece of work. Now that you have bashed the people in the whole state of Pa. you now claim that people living in southern states are uneducated, is this just another one of your uneducated opinions or do you have facts that can back that up? Me a “doushe” that won’t go away yet you keep coming back, you like to “doushe”? BTW stupid, it’s spelled douche, you must be from one of those uneducated states you refer to.

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#70 Apr 5, 2010
Stank finger wrote:
<quoted text>Article you read? I doubt it could have been more that 10 to 15 words. Please provide a link to that information. So you ignore facts, studies, data etc that do not agree with your warped opinions eh. Yup a real smart feller you are. Where to you get the basis for your opinions then if you don’t accept the research of others? The voices in your head?
You are a piece of work. Now that you have bashed the people in the whole state of Pa. you now claim that people living in southern states are uneducated, is this just another one of your uneducated opinions or do you have facts that can back that up? Me a “doushe” that won’t go away yet you keep coming back, you like to “doushe”? BTW stupid, it’s spelled douche, you must be from one of those uneducated states you refer to.
note the abundance of states from the geographical southern regions. It's just one of many stats but surely you knew that states like Mississippi, Alabama and La, where mosty roads are dirt, display test score well below the US median?

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/edu_bes_edu_...

You're just trying to be contrary now regardless of what is said.
Stank finger

Dallastown, PA

#71 Apr 5, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>note the abundance of states from the geographical southern regions. It's just one of many stats but surely you knew that states like Mississippi, Alabama and La, where mosty roads are dirt, display test score well below the US median?
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/edu_bes_edu_...
You're just trying to be contrary now regardless of what is said.
Do you get out much? The roads are mostly dirt in the three states you listed? I do agree that there are dirt roads there but what does the status of paved vs. dirt roads have to do with education? If someone lives on a dirt country road then they are stupid? It just never stops with you does it. I would say that states with a more developed road system most likely have higher taxes, what does that have to do with education? Maryland is fairing so well in the report you linked to. Must be a lot of dirt roads in Maryland.

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#72 Apr 5, 2010
Stank finger wrote:
<quoted text>Do you get out much? The roads are mostly dirt in the three states you listed? I do agree that there are dirt roads there but what does the status of paved vs. dirt roads have to do with education? If someone lives on a dirt country road then they are stupid? It just never stops with you does it. I would say that states with a more developed road system most likely have higher taxes, what does that have to do with education? Maryland is fairing so well in the report you linked to. Must be a lot of dirt roads in Maryland.
You're hilarious, you really are.
Stank finger

Dallastown, PA

#73 Apr 6, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>You're hilarious, you really are.
Funny in what way? Because I won’t fall for your opinion as being fact or your nut job reasoning?

So far you have reasoned:

- All people from Lancaster County are stupid because they are unhealthy and fat.
- When presented with data collected from studies you dismiss it.
- Then you decided that it is not just Lancaster county Pa. it is the complete State of Pa.
- You then post that people in certain Southern states are stupid because there are a large number of dirt roads in those states.

Please tell us more
We Buy Treasure

Elkin, NC

#74 Apr 8, 2010
Bring this listing to receive an additional 5% of your items’ purchase price!

Clean out your attics and basements - We Buy Treasure is in Ephrata next week only to buy your treasures. The treasure hunters buy antiques, collectibles, gold, silver, jewelry, sports memorabilia, guitars, and more. Bring in your items Tuesday through Saturday and treasure hunters will appraise them on the spot and make you a fair offer based on the value of the treasure. Accept the offer and walk out the door with cash in hand. The Great Treasure Hunt will be in Ephrata April 20th through 24th at the Hampton Inn, 380 E Main St, Tuesday 3pm-7pm, Wednesday through Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday from 9am - 3pm. Bring this listing to receive an additional 5% of your items’ purchase price! Go to www.WeBuyTreasure.com for more information. Don't miss out! Next week only!

Bring this listing to receive an additional 5% of your items’ purchase price!
Just plain dumb

United States

#75 Apr 8, 2010
Stank finger wrote:
<quoted text>Funny in what way? Because I won’t fall for your opinion as being fact or your nut job reasoning?
So far you have reasoned:
- All people from Lancaster County are stupid because they are unhealthy and fat.
- When presented with data collected from studies you dismiss it.
- Then you decided that it is not just Lancaster county Pa. it is the complete State of Pa.
- You then post that people in certain Southern states are stupid because there are a large number of dirt roads in those states.
Please tell us more
not the brightest social science researcher are you?
Ben

Camp Hill, PA

#76 May 16, 2011
Is that America 1st guy a spelling bee champ? I was very entertained with his posts. Thank you for the laughs while I quaff a Lindemans Framboise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ephrata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Habitual dog hoarding in Rothsville Apr 8 Deanna Soldana 1
Slumlord in Lititz.A&W Realty Mar 25 Sara Martin 6
News Coach accused of selling steroids (Nov '09) Mar '15 GymRatJuice 3
News Man Guilty Of Beating Wife With Wooden Paddle F... (Oct '13) Feb '15 getreal 13
News Disma's Pizza opens (Jun '10) Feb '15 not ricks mom 5
Thank you for slowing down (Oct '14) Oct '14 Concerned parent 2
News Weis proposes to sell beer in Ephrata store (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ephrata mom 1
More from around the web

Ephrata People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]