English pub opens in Lititz

English pub opens in Lititz

There are 76 comments on the LancasterOnline story from Mar 17, 2010, titled English pub opens in Lititz. In it, LancasterOnline reports that:

Bulls Head Public House opened last week at the General Sutter Inn, 14 E. Main St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterOnline.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
disappointed

Ephrata, PA

#1 Mar 21, 2010
Bar was small crowded and very loud.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2010
disappointed wrote:
Bar was small crowded and very loud.
Agreed, and although most items on the pub menu are reasonably priced fish and chips $12.50? Whats with that? I am NO cheap skate by any means but I also do not like merchants digging into my pockets just to rip me off. They do have a good beer selection but wonder if Lititz and surounding residents are willing to pay to keep the place open. Seems the owner wants to cater to the tourist bussiness only, should be catering to the folks in his back yard, they are the ones who will determine wether or not he survives.

As far as the so called Beer Festival, that was a total SCREWING of anyone who stooped in and stayed longer than a couple beers. To chare a minimum of $3.00 for an 8oz glass and for a higher end Stoudt $4.50 for 8oz's. Come on get real. Have attended a lot of Beer Festival's/Tastings/Events and have never experienced one that was such a blantant Shame to drain pockets while providing a little service as possible. On a rating of 1 to 10 I would give the beer festivaal a -2.
Paul

Lititz, PA

#3 Mar 23, 2010
I am sorry that you feel the prices are high. I assure you our prices are in line with other establishments.
Re the beer festival, please be aware that there was no charge to attend, compared to many other festivals, and we offered a selection of casks that had never been seen before. The 10oz pour(not 8oz) works out to about $5.00 a pint. The more expensive ales had ABVs of 8%+ and were very exotic and therefore expensive.
Our goal is to satisfy the locals. This has been proven by the number of people that have thanked me for opening stating "We need this in Lititz".
America Ist wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, and although most items on the pub menu are reasonably priced fish and chips $12.50? Whats with that? I am NO cheap skate by any means but I also do not like merchants digging into my pockets just to rip me off. They do have a good beer selection but wonder if Lititz and surounding residents are willing to pay to keep the place open. Seems the owner wants to cater to the tourist bussiness only, should be catering to the folks in his back yard, they are the ones who will determine wether or not he survives.
As far as the so called Beer Festival, that was a total SCREWING of anyone who stooped in and stayed longer than a couple beers. To chare a minimum of $3.00 for an 8oz glass and for a higher end Stoudt $4.50 for 8oz's. Come on get real. Have attended a lot of Beer Festival's/Tastings/Events and have never experienced one that was such a blantant Shame to drain pockets while providing a little service as possible. On a rating of 1 to 10 I would give the beer festivaal a -2.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 24, 2010
Paul wrote:
I am sorry that you feel the prices are high. I assure you our prices are in line with other establishments.
Re the beer festival, please be aware that there was no charge to attend, compared to many other festivals, and we offered a selection of casks that had never been seen before. The 10oz pour(not 8oz) works out to about $5.00 a pint. The more expensive ales had ABVs of 8%+ and were very exotic and therefore expensive.
Our goal is to satisfy the locals. This has been proven by the number of people that have thanked me for opening stating "We need this in Lititz".
<quoted text>
Paul as an individual that has help start up prew pubs in the past you and I both know that ABV has NOTHING to do with the cost with brewing a particular batch of beer. Thaat is just a marketing stratagy to charge a higher price. You mention that there was no entry fee like other brew festivals. Tell ya what do a little more research. make it easy for yourself and research a local one like Stoudts micro brew fest. Check out the entry fee and the number of beers offered, food, entertainment etc. Still think that sham of yours was a bargin?

You also mention that some have thanked you. I am sure they have, do not deny that. I also know that most that have anything negative to say will keep it to themselves. You post also shows that when you do hear somthing negative you will not remove your blinders and look at the negative feedback objectivly but dismiss it. I also run around with the craft brew nut crowd, a lot of head shaking going on.

And yes, I agree that your pub beer prices are along the lines of what others are charging, my post was in response to the so called beer fest.

I am not just bashing your establishment, I enjoy eating at the Sutter often, reccomend it highly to others from out of town etc. maybe you should consider the feedback as a method of maybe being able to improve on somthing that you already think is good instead of dismissing it.
paul

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2010
I am not dismissing it, if I was I would not have bothered responding.
Firstly, let's talk about the festival. To make a beer with a higher ABV does cost more as the quantity of the malt used is higher. I have never helped start up a brewpub.
Secondly, the price that we charged for the beers was based on the the price we had to pay for the beers. I was actually making less on the beers at the festival that I do when I have a monthly cask night. The objective was to have interesting and unusual selection of beers but to do that there were additional expenses both in the cost of the actual beer and the cost of getting the beer.
Thirdly, if it was such a sham, why did we sell out of beer?
Believe me after being in business for over 20 years I do not have blinders on, I would never have lasted this long. I am always interested in hearing peoples comments both positive and negative. In fact, I prefer the negative as they enable you to improve.
Again, I am sorry that you feel this way.
America Ist wrote:
<quoted text>Paul as an individual that has help start up prew pubs in the past you and I both know that ABV has NOTHING to do with the cost with brewing a particular batch of beer. Thaat is just a marketing stratagy to charge a higher price. You mention that there was no entry fee like other brew festivals. Tell ya what do a little more research. make it easy for yourself and research a local one like Stoudts micro brew fest. Check out the entry fee and the number of beers offered, food, entertainment etc. Still think that sham of yours was a bargin?
You also mention that some have thanked you. I am sure they have, do not deny that. I also know that most that have anything negative to say will keep it to themselves. You post also shows that when you do hear somthing negative you will not remove your blinders and look at the negative feedback objectivly but dismiss it. I also run around with the craft brew nut crowd, a lot of head shaking going on.
And yes, I agree that your pub beer prices are along the lines of what others are charging, my post was in response to the so called beer fest.
I am not just bashing your establishment, I enjoy eating at the Sutter often, reccomend it highly to others from out of town etc. maybe you should consider the feedback as a method of maybe being able to improve on somthing that you already think is good instead of dismissing it.
paul

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2010
p.s. thank you for your patronage and your recommendations.
Alex Hall

New York, NY

#7 Mar 24, 2010
Firstly, to Disappointed of Ephrata, a crowded bar means a popular one - i.e. one which is doing the right thing to entice custom.
To America Ist:
As the cask festival consultant who worked with Paul on arranging and running the festival, and as someone who runs cask festivals in multiple locations, I feel I need to comment.
America Ist wrote:
As far as the so called Beer Festival, that was a total SCREWING of anyone who stooped in and stayed longer than a couple beers. To chare a minimum of $3.00 for an 8oz glass and for a higher end Stoudt $4.50 for 8oz's. Come on get real. Have attended a lot of Beer Festival's/Tastings/Events and have never experienced one that was such a blantant Shame to drain pockets while providing a little service as possible. On a rating of 1 to 10 I would give the beer festivaal a -2.
I really don't understand what economy you're living in. We weren't selling casks of cheap Budweiser, we were offering a selection of high-end, exotic, rare handcrafted brews and we STILL had a pricing policy which was very reasonable indeed. To find Blue Point Sour Cherry Imperial Stout, cask-conditioned, 9% ABV, at $4.50 for a 10oz (NOT 8) pour is exceptionally good value. I am personally insulted that you posted your rant falsely claiming the opposite.
America Ist wrote:
Paul as an individual that has help start up prew pubs in the past you and I both know that ABV has NOTHING to do with the cost with brewing a particular batch of beer.. Thaat is just a marketing stratagy to charge a higher price..
This just proves how you know nothing at all about the cost of brewing a beer and pricing of casks and kegs. As Paul said, casks and kegs of beers with a higher ABV are always more expensive to buy as they are more expensive to produce - the higher the malt ratio to the water ratio determines the strength. A 9% beer will use a hell of a lot more costly raw materials than a 4% one.
Furthermore, a 10.8 gallon cask of beer generally costs the same to purchase as a 13.2 gallon (and occasionally even a 15.5 gallon) keg due to being more labour intensive to produce - breweries generally only have automated keg washers, not cask washers, so casks have to be sanitized by hand. Not forgetting the specialist equipment needed - each cask is a $175 investment.
I just stumbled on this page referring to your posts. I don't think links are allowed on here, but to see it go to the main URL of this site with this suffix:
/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/TUSUB 8FMU1K01VRTV

(Having to continue in another post as word limit exceeded...)
Alex Hall

New York, NY

#8 Mar 24, 2010
(continued...)
America Ist wrote:
You mention that there was no entry fee like other brew festivals. Tell ya what do a little more research. make it easy for yourself and research a local one like Stoudts micro brew fest. Check out the entry fee and the number of beers offered, food, entertainment etc. Still think that sham of yours was a bargin?
Such events you describe and the free entry, pay-as-you-go cask festivals that you put on are totally different concepts. With events such as Stoudt's, you pay your $35 and then get to drink what you like, in tiny measures, for 4 hours. Beers will generally be commonly found brews as the festival strives to promote the brands offered. After the 20th 4oz sample, many attendees wouldn't know or care what the hell they are or have been drinking.

The free entry, pay-as-you-go concept with larger servings and over a full weekend is ideal for a cask festival offering rare beers, as an extension to the beers on offer in the regular bar. It promotes sensible, paced drinking and it allows people to fully experience the beer in a proper sized measure. People can come in, have a couple, go out for a break or some food, come back later and enjoy more. The exact opposite of 'getting your money's worth' in a rushed 4 hour session where many people just throw as much beer and food into their stomachs as they can in the allotted time.

I'm not criticising Stoudt's or any similar festival, I'm just saying they are what they are and shouldn't be compared to the event that I put on with Paul.
America Ist wrote:
You also mention that some have thanked you. I am sure they have, do not deny that. I also know that most that have anything negative to say will keep it to themselves. You post also shows that when you do hear somthing negative you will not remove your blinders and look at the negative feedback objectivly but dismiss it. I also run around with the craft brew nut crowd, a lot of head shaking going on.

And yes, I agree that your pub beer prices are along the lines of what others are charging, my post was in response to the so called beer fest.

I am not just bashing your establishment, I enjoy eating at the Sutter often, reccomend it highly to others from out of town etc. maybe you should consider the feedback as a method of maybe being able to improve on somthing that you already think is good instead of dismissing it.
In common with the rest of your unfounded ranting, if you actually read Paul's responses you will find he welcomes and listens to all feedback - including yours. I'm amazed his responses were so polite, given the incorrect nature of all of it.

Have a good day,

Alex Hall

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 24, 2010
Alex Hall wrote:
Firstly, to Disappointed of Ephrata, a crowded bar means a popular one - i.e. one which is doing the right thing to entice custom.
To America Ist:
As the cask festival consultant who worked with Paul on arranging and running the festival, and as someone who runs cask festivals in multiple locations, I feel I need to comment.
<quoted text>
I really don't understand what economy you're living in. We weren't selling casks of cheap Budweiser, we were offering a selection of high-end, exotic, rare handcrafted brews and we STILL had a pricing policy which was very reasonable indeed. To find Blue Point Sour Cherry Imperial Stout, cask-conditioned, 9% ABV, at $4.50 for a 10oz (NOT 8) pour is exceptionally good value. I am personally insulted that you posted your rant falsely claiming the opposite.
<quoted text>
This just proves how you know nothing at all about the cost of brewing a beer and pricing of casks and kegs. As Paul said, casks and kegs of beers with a higher ABV are always more expensive to buy as they are more expensive to produce - the higher the malt ratio to the water ratio determines the strength. A 9% beer will use a hell of a lot more costly raw materials than a 4% one.
Furthermore, a 10.8 gallon cask of beer generally costs the same to purchase as a 13.2 gallon (and occasionally even a 15.5 gallon) keg due to being more labour intensive to produce - breweries generally only have automated keg washers, not cask washers, so casks have to be sanitized by hand. Not forgetting the specialist equipment needed - each cask is a $175 investment.
I just stumbled on this page referring to your posts. I don't think links are allowed on here, but to see it go to the main URL of this site with this suffix:
/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/TUSUB 8FMU1K01VRTV
(Having to continue in another post as word limit exceeded...)
Tell ya what Alex, YOUR post was the rude post. If you wern't so sensitive maybe you wouldn't have replied the way you have. First off to reply that I know NOTHING about brewing due to my response well just let me say pound it pal. I will have to say that buy YOUR response YOU have no clue. It is NOT just the amount of malt and water that determines the final strength. Yeast also plays a factor MR CLUELESS.

ANd don't go there with the more labor intensive crap.

You may plan these so called great events but your true lack of knowledge shows you do it not for the love of beer but to line your pockets.

As I wrote to Paul in my previous response in the past I supported the Stuuter reccomending to guests from out of town etc. Due to your attack.

I posted MY OPINION, period. I will damn sure not attend another one of your events due to YOUR response and will also encorage others to do the same.

And to call it a sucess that it too 3 days to use up the 20 casks, well I would haave to say we differ here also.

Have a great day.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 24, 2010
Just remember Alex, using a different yeast strain and the same original SG can give you a berr that is not as sweet and a higher %. get to know your bussiness before your accuss others of not having the knowledge you claim to have.

You get too much negative input latly and too sensitive? Just because my post did not agree with YOUR opinion does not mean it was an so called RANT.

You seem like a real JERK.

Since: Mar 10

New York, NY

#11 Mar 24, 2010
Haha Mr Troll, you're so way off mark I haven't had such a good laugh in years. Do you honestly expect your unfounded attack on my event to be met with glee. YOU were the rude one with words such as "screwing" and "shame" (sic - sham). I was merely defending my event from the wrong impression getting out to people who hadn't attended (those that did would see through your trolling). Up to you if you want to boycott future ones, it's your loss.

I'm not feeding you any more, time to return to under your bridge.
U mite B a redneck

Pittsburg, TX

#12 Mar 24, 2010
America Ist wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, and although most items on the pub menu are reasonably priced fish and chips $12.50? Whats with that? I am NO cheap skate by any means but I also do not like merchants digging into my pockets just to rip me off. They do have a good beer selection but wonder if Lititz and surounding residents are willing to pay to keep the place open. Seems the owner wants to cater to the tourist bussiness only, should be catering to the folks in his back yard, they are the ones who will determine wether or not he survives.
As far as the so called Beer Festival, that was a total SCREWING of anyone who stooped in and stayed longer than a couple beers. To chare a minimum of $3.00 for an 8oz glass and for a higher end Stoudt $4.50 for 8oz's. Come on get real. Have attended a lot of Beer Festival's/Tastings/Events and have never experienced one that was such a blantant Shame to drain pockets while providing a little service as possible. On a rating of 1 to 10 I would give the beer festivaal a -2.
you feel $12.50 is a rip off?? Hey there big spender, stick to Chuckey Cheeses and Franco American LMAO. Lancaster Countians continuously emabarass themselves over and over, always worried about their precious pennies. Life is too short to worry about the price of fish and chips LMAO. Have a brewski, chill and do us all a favor and stfu.
U mite B a redneck

Pittsburg, TX

#13 Mar 24, 2010
America Ist wrote:
<quoted text>Tell ya what Alex, YOUR post was the rude post. If you wern't so sensitive maybe you wouldn't have replied the way you have. First off to reply that I know NOTHING about brewing due to my response well just let me say pound it pal. I will have to say that buy YOUR response YOU have no clue. It is NOT just the amount of malt and water that determines the final strength. Yeast also plays a factor MR CLUELESS.
ANd don't go there with the more labor intensive crap.
You may plan these so called great events but your true lack of knowledge shows you do it not for the love of beer but to line your pockets.
As I wrote to Paul in my previous response in the past I supported the Stuuter reccomending to guests from out of town etc. Due to your attack.
I posted MY OPINION, period. I will damn sure not attend another one of your events due to YOUR response and will also encorage others to do the same.
And to call it a sucess that it too 3 days to use up the 20 casks, well I would haave to say we differ here also.
Have a great day.
typical know-it-all Lancaster Countian here. God I am so glad I don't live in that county anymore. It's suffocating with idiot German-based inbreds like this diick. Sprechen zie Dumb
U mite B a redneck

Pittsburg, TX

#14 Mar 24, 2010
Alex Hall wrote:
Haha Mr Troll, you're so way off mark I haven't had such a good laugh in years. Do you honestly expect your unfounded attack on my event to be met with glee. YOU were the rude one with words such as "screwing" and "shame" (sic - sham). I was merely defending my event from the wrong impression getting out to people who hadn't attended (those that did would see through your trolling). Up to you if you want to boycott future ones, it's your loss.
I'm not feeding you any more, time to return to under your bridge.
Alex, relax, he's a jerk. I have lived all over this country and I still say to this day that Lancaster County eateries do the best job of any I've ever seen anywhere. They are all in competition, which means they all usually offer high quality food at really good prices that taste great. Trust me, that troll is a dork. Once he leaves Lancaster County for the first time and realizes the only way to get a decent steak is having to go to the local Outback in a lot of cases, he'll wise up. Lancaster County food/restaurants are great. I used to book my companies x-mas parties at the General Sutter years ago. I had no idea they had a change of ownership. I hope all is going well for you.
Stank finger

Witmer, PA

#15 Mar 25, 2010
U mite B a redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Alex, relax, he's a jerk. I have lived all over this country and I still say to this day that Lancaster County eateries do the best job of any I've ever seen anywhere. They are all in competition, which means they all usually offer high quality food at really good prices that taste great. Trust me, that troll is a dork. Once he leaves Lancaster County for the first time and realizes the only way to get a decent steak is having to go to the local Outback in a lot of cases, he'll wise up. Lancaster County food/restaurants are great. I used to book my companies x-mas parties at the General Sutter years ago. I had no idea they had a change of ownership. I hope all is going well for you.
I am totally amazed after reading these posts at the various responses. While I do not agree with the way that the A 1st poster has presented their opinion there is a foundation that I do agree with. As far as the poster Alex to have replied the way he did as a business owner is completely unprofessional.

The poster with the TN ISP has presented his opinion in a manner that isn’t any better than the A 1st poster has. The only difference is the posters only opinion is that if you are from Lancaster County and disagree with their opinion you are a stupid Redneck. As a former Lancaster County resident that individual couldn’t be more out left field. To write that Lancaster country is basically the culinary capital of the world is a joke. If you like boiled meat seasoned with salt and pepper, have at it. I would have to assume that the poster is a big fat slob that loves all the tasteless food buffets that Lancaster County has to offer. To each his own……..
Stephen T

Ephrata, PA

#16 Mar 25, 2010
I am a local Lititz resident, w/in walking distance to the Bulls Head. I am very excited that such an establishment is here and open!
The atmosphere is phenomenal. I am a huge sports fan, however, I am very glad that there aren't any TVs vblasting me w/all the latest sports and politics news. Just a wonderful little social-gathering spot.
I have enjoyed the food, however, I do feel that the prices of the food is a wee bit high. Just a wee bit Paul!:)
The beer is amazing. I have always been a fan of micro brew and not the more commercialized junk. The Cask Ale festival opened my eyes though! I never heard of cask al before. I was actually able to taste all the different flavours of the brew. Thankfully Bulls Head will continue to offer a rotating cask ale, b/c I am hooked!
Whats on the horizon for the future of the Bulls Head, Paul?

Since: Mar 10

New York, NY

#17 Mar 25, 2010
Stank Finger,

FWIW I'm not a business owner, I was the organiser of the cask festival. Paul is the owner who brought me in to put the event together. That's the only association I have with The General Sutter - I'd never even been to Lancaster County before.
Stank finger wrote:
<quoted text>...As far as the poster Alex to have replied the way he did as a business owner is completely unprofessional...

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#18 Mar 25, 2010
Stank finger wrote:
<quoted text>I am totally amazed after reading these posts at the various responses. While I do not agree with the way that the A 1st poster has presented their opinion there is a foundation that I do agree with. As far as the poster Alex to have replied the way he did as a business owner is completely unprofessional.
The poster with the TN ISP has presented his opinion in a manner that isn’t any better than the A 1st poster has. The only difference is the posters only opinion is that if you are from Lancaster County and disagree with their opinion you are a stupid Redneck. As a former Lancaster County resident that individual couldn’t be more out left field. To write that Lancaster country is basically the culinary capital of the world is a joke. If you like boiled meat seasoned with salt and pepper, have at it. I would have to assume that the poster is a big fat slob that loves all the tasteless food buffets that Lancaster County has to offer. To each his own……..
So you admit, being from Lancaster County, you're a red neck? TN didn't say it was the culinary capital of the world. Surely NY, CHI or LA has more to offer. I think what he/she implied was that Lancaster County, compared to other similar counties nationwide, has as much to offer if not more than most when it comes to dining out.

I have to agree as well, people from Lancaster county are "generally" very difficult and hard to please people. They are very money oriented and tight as tight can be.

I have been to Lancaster many times and compared to Portland Ore, which is considered "metro" and "trendy", Lancaster's food is by far much better.
Stank finger

Witmer, PA

#19 Mar 25, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit, being from Lancaster County, you're a red neck? TN didn't say it was the culinary capital of the world. Surely NY, CHI or LA has more to offer. I think what he/she implied was that Lancaster County, compared to other similar counties nationwide, has as much to offer if not more than most when it comes to dining out.
I have to agree as well, people from Lancaster county are "generally" very difficult and hard to please people. They are very money oriented and tight as tight can be.
I have been to Lancaster many times and compared to Portland Ore, which is considered "metro" and "trendy", Lancaster's food is by far much better.
Are you saying you are a fat slob that likes food buffet’s? I mean other than a few good restaurants (General Sutter included) there is really nothing more than chain restaurants and food buffet’s. That is what most of the tourists come for. Your reasoning doesn’t make sense, people from Lancaster are too hard to please and stingy but the place is loaded with great places to eat. If people from Lancaster County are so hard to please I would have to say that the Restaurant owners are pretty poor businessmen, who would open a place where the population is so hard to please and don't spend their money? Must be because of all the tourists that visit. We will leave a light on for ya.

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#20 Mar 25, 2010
Stank finger wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying you are a fat slob that likes food buffet’s? I mean other than a few good restaurants (General Sutter included) there is really nothing more than chain restaurants and food buffet’s. That is what most of the tourists come for. Your reasoning doesn’t make sense, people from Lancaster are too hard to please and stingy but the place is loaded with great places to eat. If people from Lancaster County are so hard to please I would have to say that the Restaurant owners are pretty poor businessmen, who would open a place where the population is so hard to please and don't spend their money? Must be because of all the tourists that visit. We will leave a light on for ya.
You're not being very reasonable at all. I think it's very apparent what I have been trying to say. Here goes - if there is one thing Lancaster Countians like to do, it's EAT!!! Have you seen the woman's thighs and and the men's guts there of late? They will spend their money on food BUT, if it is less than 100% satisfying, they'll act the fool like the dude who started the comotion here.

I have not lived there for a decade, however, the decent food I am talking about are places like "The Loft", "The Log Cabin", "The Lincoln House", "Greenfield" and maybe just a step below, "The General Sutter" etc. Those type, non-chain, restaurants. I could care less about Stacy's Buffet. I don't eat buffet food.

I am 6'1" - 220 lbs @ 15% body fat and on top of that, look skinny. There are some facts for ya too arsewipe but it prolly doesn't mean a thing to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ephrata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Dennis Kegris Jr (Mar '16) Mar 2 Anon 6
Lost dog named Bailey Dec '16 Tweetypie 1
News Obituary: Richard T. Lewis, 66, former resident (Sep '16) Sep '16 Paul Karl 1
fireworks (Jul '16) Sep '16 Rock star 3
News Naked Lititz man controlled by Taser (Apr '10) Sep '16 Baconhator 7
Trinity Baptist Church Lititz needs to answer! (Jun '16) Sep '16 Shocked 3
News EPA raises water issues (May '10) Aug '16 The water guy 2

Ephrata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ephrata Mortgages