Rapist rips victim, judge, lawyer dur...

Rapist rips victim, judge, lawyer during sentencing

There are 28 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 5, 2011, titled Rapist rips victim, judge, lawyer during sentencing. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A convicted rapist had nasty words for his victim, attorney and a Lancaster County judge at sentencing Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tom

Etters, PA

#21 May 6, 2011
ROTFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman can't rape a man you ding dong.
Sure they can. Think about it. ROTFLMAO at your stupid statement
Dr Mengele

Mount Wolf, PA

#22 May 6, 2011
I'm ooutta order! I'm outta order! YOUR ALLOUTTA ORDER!!!!!
wtf

York, PA

#23 May 6, 2011
ROTFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman can't rape a man you ding dong.
You're incorrect ding dong. Look it up.
Tom

Etters, PA

#24 May 7, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You're incorrect ding dong. Look it up.
That clown would'nt know how to look it up. Safe to see the short bus was his mode of transportation to and from school.
goes along with the

York, PA

#25 May 7, 2011
BlackStank wrote:
When will black people learn?
it takes one to know one, so you must be a blackstank also, when will you people learn this is not your world, you also comment crime more so than others.
ya know

Bladenboro, NC

#26 May 7, 2011
what else is going to be ripped?

his ####...when the inmates find out what he did.
BlackStank

York, PA

#27 May 10, 2011
goes along with the wrote:
<quoted text> it takes one to know one, so you must be a blackstank also, when will you people learn this is not your world, you also comment crime more so than others.
Where did you get the fact that white people "comment" more crime then others. You dumb blacks make it so easy to prove my point, thanks!
How do you comment a crime? Whites pay your bills and feed your family. The least you could do is take a little time and learn not to be so incredibly stupid!
Tom

Etters, PA

#28 May 11, 2011
Comment a crime? Ha ha ha ha. He should ax one of his home boys or cussints how to spell commit. Lol . Yo yo yo, keepin real! Yea, real stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ephrata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crossdressing (Sep '11) Mar 21 Garter guy 16
Why this place isnít anything like I imagined Mar 21 Jimmy Dean 2
Who remembers the Simpkins murders Feb '18 HolyGun 1
Trinity Baptist Church Lititz needs to answer! (Jun '16) Feb '18 Mike montafia 4
Sherri Beans hangs with all the cool people Jan '18 Haha 1
Beware of Scott Roschel, electrician, contracto... (Aug '15) Jan '18 Popo 2
News Prison Sentence Upheld for Man Who Posted Custo... Jan '18 Whack Naughty Child 3

Ephrata Jobs

Personal Finance

Ephrata Mortgages