Rapist rips victim, judge, lawyer dur...

Rapist rips victim, judge, lawyer during sentencing

There are 28 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 5, 2011, titled Rapist rips victim, judge, lawyer during sentencing. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A convicted rapist had nasty words for his victim, attorney and a Lancaster County judge at sentencing Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fresh Meat

Mount Laurel, NJ

#1 May 5, 2011
Where are the Navy Seals when you need them? I hope this guy gets a taste of his own medicine in the slammer.
kimberly

Easton, MD

#2 May 5, 2011
wow is all i can say
PeteB

AOL

#3 May 5, 2011
career convict......
York Resident

Harrisburg, PA

#4 May 5, 2011
I hope the judge replied to the rapist using the famous legal tenant that states:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your ass is going to jail!!!"
cmg

Burlington, VT

#5 May 5, 2011
I hope more career criminals go up against this judge and are put away. Finally a judge who is thinking of the public wellbeing and not the "poor, disadvantaged" criminal.
SufferIdiotBigMo uth

York, PA

#6 May 5, 2011
Yep, prejudiced! Why didn't the Judge request they duct tape the big mouthed SOB's mouth shut? Hopefully he is required to serve his maximum of 32 years! 32 (max)+ 56 (current age)= 88 years old...that should hopefully pretty much do it!!! We taxpayers will have to pay for his upkeep, but this one deserves our gratitude! Dumb a$$!!!
God

York, PA

#7 May 5, 2011
Okay so rape, stalking and intimidating the victim charges confirmed. Sometimes the less you say the better off you are.
uptownhbg

Shippensburg, PA

#8 May 5, 2011
Can't they remove an unruly prisoner and continue without them?
What a nightmare for the victim and everyone in that court.

Since: Aug 08

Lebanon, PA

#9 May 5, 2011
enjoy the other end of rape in jail
peace

York, PA

#10 May 5, 2011
32 years for rape---wow, what a joke! Women never get jail time for the rape of a man!
Native Son

East Berlin, PA

#11 May 6, 2011
SufferIdiotBigMouth wrote:
Yep, prejudiced! Why didn't the Judge request they duct tape the big mouthed SOB's mouth shut? Hopefully he is required to serve his maximum of 32 years! 32 (max)+ 56 (current age)= 88 years old...that should hopefully pretty much do it!!! We taxpayers will have to pay for his upkeep, but this one deserves our gratitude! Dumb a$$!!!
Another defective unit career criminal gets a pass for life at taxpayer expense instead of being terminated.
Native Cesspool Lover

Mechanicsburg, PA

#12 May 6, 2011
Anyone for a dip in my cesspool?
James

Jessup, PA

#13 May 6, 2011
He's going to have sweet nothings whispered in his ears for the next 32 yrs! When he gets out he'll be whoring it on the corner for a living!
thumbs up

York, PA

#14 May 6, 2011
brother lo wrote:
enjoy the other end of rape in jail
judge nailed this punk , to the comment he can see rape from the other end, well i have a feeling the punk might push back if you know what i mean
Mr Final Word

York, PA

#15 May 6, 2011
The artcle never stated the gentlemans race. So all we can do is GUESS as to what it is. Anybody want to? Venture a guess, that is? Heres a clue: his people are the perpetual victims. Good luck!
ROTFLMAO

Mount Laurel, NJ

#16 May 6, 2011
peace wrote:
32 years for rape---wow, what a joke! Women never get jail time for the rape of a man!
A woman can't rape a man you ding dong.
Travis Twitt

New Freedom, PA

#17 May 6, 2011
His name is Peters? Why don't they just cut off his namesake?
ForTheKids

Shrewsbury, PA

#18 May 6, 2011
It's a shame the victim had to be victimized all over again.
BlackStank

York, PA

#19 May 6, 2011
When will black people learn?
70s kid

Hanover, PA

#20 May 6, 2011
Do a Sicilian "Tony Soprano" type of justice on him.He will never hurt a woman again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ephrata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hottie on the roof Jun '17 country haven 1
News Jay Lloyd's Getaway: Fall Flea Market May '17 Kenneth Lerch 1
Looking for Dennis Kegris Jr (Mar '16) Mar '17 Anon 6
Lost dog named Bailey (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tweetypie 1
News Obituary: Richard T. Lewis, 66, former resident (Sep '16) Sep '16 Paul Karl 1
fireworks (Jul '16) Sep '16 Rock star 3
News Naked Lititz man controlled by Taser (Apr '10) Sep '16 Baconhator 7

Ephrata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ephrata Mortgages