True Green Lawn Service

True Green Lawn Service

Posted in the Ephrata Forum

True Green Sucks

Lititz, PA

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Due to added responsibilities this year I decided that I would try out a lawn service. When doing a quick search True Green came up and decided I would try them. What a HUGE mistake. A rep from their main office called me and during our conversation the alarms should have gone off. I went ahead and told them to go ahead and start the basic service for me. Before they even came out to do my first treatment they were calling and trying to schedule additional service. At this point I am damn glad I didn’t. One day after scheduling service I get a flyer in the mail stating that if you go with their service you get the first treatment at half off. Did they tell me that on the phone? HELL NO. Anyway a couple weeks go by and no treatment. I call the local Lititz office and they tell me that they will be out within the week to do both a lime and spring treatment, Approx $100. I told her to hold off on the lime and only wanted to have the spring treatment at this point. Week latter what did I get, BOTH. Let me back up, the day they were scheduled to come out it was pouring. I called their office again to ask if they would still be coming out in the pouring rain and they stated they would be because pouring rain does not matter, BS. She also stated that if weeds did not start to die just call and they would retreat at no cost. Well two weeks latter my lawn looked like crap. I called and she stated that it takes 4 to 6 weeks for anything to start to happen, again BS. She stated that they would go ahead and send someone else out to “evaluate” my lawn. They did and some ol crap. A month and a half latter dandelions and clover coming up everywhere, NEVER had before. Again I called and the girl on the phone started to spew the same ol BS about how some weeds are just hard to kill. If True green cannot kill off dandelions and clover they should not be in business. I canceled my service. I am now with another lawn service and after 3 days the dandelions are all but gone and clover gone. Maybe if True Green stopped watering down their fertilizer it would have a chance to work. Guess they would have to actually apply to your lawn first. Couple hints for any of you that get caught in their trap. Some have said that even after canceling they will keep coming and charging you. When you call to cancel record you call “for quality control purposes”. Also let them know that if they so much at put another drop of the crap they use on your lawn you will contact the Pa. Dept of Agriculture and report them for unauthorized spraying of your lawn. Oh, and the Pa. Attorney General wouldn’t mind seeing another complaint against them either. The Lititz branch of True Green is run by a crook and has taught his staff how to be crooks. True Green Sucks.

Englewood, FL

#2 Dec 5, 2012
I agree with most posts True Green Lawn Care Sucks. We have used their service since 2005 and this summer chinch bugs did $1600 worth of damage. They had the nerve to tell me that I had contracted for bugs but not chinch bugs. Why the heckwould anyone do that???? In any case they wished me good luck and at this point they are not calling me. YOUR LAWN WOULD BE BETTER OFF BY ITSELF THAN FOOL WITH THESE GUYS!!! John

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ephrata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who remembers the Simpkins murders Feb '18 HolyGun 1
Trinity Baptist Church Lititz needs to answer! (Jun '16) Feb '18 Mike montafia 4
Sherri Beans hangs with all the cool people Jan '18 Haha 1
Beware of Scott Roschel, electrician, contracto... (Aug '15) Jan '18 Popo 2
News Prison Sentence Upheld for Man Who Posted Custo... Jan '18 Whack Naughty Child 3
lingerie (Jun '12) Dec '17 Garterbelts guy 16
News Injured driver cut out of her car after it's ra... Nov '17 Slwings 1

Ephrata Jobs

Personal Finance

Ephrata Mortgages