2 charged in boiling-water attack in Lancaster County

Full story: The York Daily Record

Authorities in Lancaster County say two people are facing attempted homicide charges after a woman allegedly poured a pot of boiling water on her sleeping mother's face.
Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BARNEY

York, PA

#2 Jul 21, 2010
What a SICK thing to do to one's mother. I can only imagine the extent of pain the Mother suffered as her skin blistered off her body. These two lunatics are in HOT WATER now!
Been there

York, PA

#3 Jul 21, 2010
I suffered burns due to hot water accidentally spilling on my arm and chest. The pain was beyond terrible. The blisters and skin falling off were just the start. I can't imagine having 70% of my body covered with burns. May her daughter and boyfriend suffer a similar fate.
OHMYMYMY

York, PA

#4 Jul 21, 2010
One sick white girl.
David

Manchester, PA

#5 Jul 21, 2010
Two real sickos. The best for them would be that they don't suffer the same fate, but they really should get the worst possible torture followed by the legal system's version of punishment. Maybe someone in the jails would help out with similar torture to each of them, just for "fun" of the inmates.
Are you serious

Red Lion, PA

#6 Jul 21, 2010
dear God, there is no greater pain than burns, the treatment is barbaric and the scars and surgeries relentless. They should boil that sick SOB in water, for that woman to live with such agony, and then know it was her own child. may God bring comfort to her poor soul.
No sympathy

Gaithersburg, MD

#9 Jul 22, 2010
Does a case like this really NEED a trial? We could use the bodies of these two retards to help plug the hole in the gulf.
J Mundorf

York, PA

#11 Jul 22, 2010
Wow and some people really think their kids hate them.....have they tried to kill you with boiling water yet???

Not saying her actions are justified by any means but see what butting into someone's life can make them do.....some people are CRAZY!!!
maria

Mechanicsburg, PA

#12 Jul 22, 2010
this BITCH.. she will rot in hell!! poor lady!
Jo Jo Monkey Head

Ephrata, PA

#13 Jul 22, 2010
She really got herself into some hot water. It makes my blood boil! But I would love to hear all the steamy details about the relationship.
RDC

Hanover, PA

#14 Jul 22, 2010
Very strange ...

Most of the comments on this topic are nearly as bad as the topic itself:
vengeful, murderous, and racist, and incredibly inappropriate by average standards.
the TRUTH

Ephrata, PA

#15 Jul 22, 2010
RDC wrote:
Very strange ...
vengeful, murderous, and racist, and incredibly inappropriate by average standards.
Welcome to Topix
No sympathy

Gaithersburg, MD

#16 Jul 22, 2010
RDC wrote:
Very strange ...
Should we be "huggy and kissy" with a girl who just boiled her mother alive??
Out of curiosity, what's your take on it. How would you treat what she did if you had all the authority to do what ever you wanted???
_REALLY_

United States

#17 Jul 22, 2010
This is the part i dont get..

She was 23 years old, what did she care what her mother said or felt about her relationship with someone. why didnt she move out, or think of another remedy. I mean its not like she was a minor under her mothers supervision...

i wonder if we know the whole story, it is ydr so im assuming not, there would be not "whole story" to justify this BUT it would be nice to know the WHOLE story.
_REALLY_

United States

#18 Jul 22, 2010
There wouldnt be a "whole story"***
mary jane

York, PA

#19 Jul 22, 2010
i swear this world is going to hell.
F for effort

Clifton Heights, PA

#20 Jul 22, 2010
RDC wrote:
Very strange ...
You're comparing a comment on a message board to dumping a pot of boiling water on your own mother's face?
geez

York, PA

#21 Jul 22, 2010
WTF!! I looked at her facebook and she has pictures of her breasts and vagina. She's one sick bitch! I hope she gets life! EWW! Definitely top 5 of the nastiest things I've EVER seen!
YorkTransplant

Harrisburg, PA

#22 Jul 22, 2010
geez wrote:
WTF!! I looked at her facebook and she has pictures of her breasts and vagina. She's one sick bitch! I hope she gets life! EWW! Definitely top 5 of the nastiest things I've EVER seen!
That's what you get for not having anything better to do.
westyorkgirl

Lancaster, PA

#24 Jul 22, 2010
She could have just got on a bus and went to be with him.!!!!! WTF was she thinking???? Bet he was black!!!!
Truth

Sykesville, MD

#25 Jul 22, 2010
westyorkgirl wrote:
She could have just got on a bus and went to be with him.!!!!! WTF was she thinking???? Bet he was black!!!!
Of course it was a colored boy, did you see the name. Like I said before, them coloreds love to hook up with fat, low self esteem, white hogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ephrata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr RICHARD NIXON 3,931
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 3 hr EDDIE SWINDELL 161
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr just saying 51,312
Weis proposes to sell beer in Ephrata store Jul '14 Ephrata mom 1
McMahon had strong ties to Philly, Allentown (Jun '09) Jul '14 Holotta Wytrache 3
Lancaster Democratic Committee heats up summer ... Jul '14 RayOne 1
lingerie (Jun '12) Jul '14 kim 15
•••
•••
•••

Ephrata Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ephrata People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE