BUDGET: Olympia circus has its share ...

BUDGET: Olympia circus has its share of clowns

There are 2 comments on the Tacoma News Tribune story from Feb 27, 2010, titled BUDGET: Olympia circus has its share of clowns. In it, Tacoma News Tribune reports that:

The annual tussle over ensuring tax equity for Washington and six other states might make great sport if it werena TMt so predictable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tacoma News Tribune.

Dino

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2010
The problem is that our elected representatives have no idea how to control a budget, that is not their own, be it the school boards, local towns, or the state. Yet, we keep electing these yahoos in. It would be interesting to see their families budgets and how much they try to save for a rainy day.
Dino

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2010
BTW...thank heavens for the local bases in our area. Luckily, I am one of the many that can skip out of the higher taxes, for which this family will do, and shop more on base. The governor and our state government wants to lie, cheat and steal...not gonna happen to this family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enumclaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police activity? (Sep '16) Jun '17 scribbles157 2
Dump trucks on 112th... Jun '17 Romma 1
Bonney Lake Music Selection (Sep '12) May '17 Musikologist 15
News Small town sees first homicide in 100 years (Feb '07) May '17 kstar2345 142
Transportation from Supermall to the Whiteriver... May '17 Jenskeys 1
Auburn, not a sanctuary Mar '17 KeriM 1
Help with Christmas (Dec '16) Dec '16 Sherry 1

Enumclaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enumclaw Mortgages