Red Light Cameras on Trial in Olympia

Red Light Cameras on Trial in Olympia

There are 26 comments on the Kitsapsun.com story from Jan 24, 2010, titled Red Light Cameras on Trial in Olympia. In it, Kitsapsun.com reports that:

State Rep. Chris Hurst, D-Enumclaw, has sponsored a bill that would cap fines at $25 and require yellow lights at intersections where the cameras are used to last at least four seconds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kitsapsun.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dino

Tacoma, WA

#21 May 10, 2010
You are not clear yet antigoonis. Sometimes they wait this long to make you think you are clear then BANG....you have two tickets.
antigoonis

Gouldsboro, PA

#22 May 12, 2010
Aw crap. Y'know what? Fine! If that's how the police are going to be. Let them send their tickets. It'll save me the cost of t.p. Maybe we should start a revolution! Can you imagine the stories on the news? Stomach flu spreading like crazy and a mysterious drop in profits with Scott and Charmin products?
chad

Aberdeen, WA

#23 May 12, 2010
This so cool. Anything that dis-empowers the cops I'm all for it.
antigoonis

Gouldsboro, PA

#24 May 13, 2010
I wouldn't go that far, Chad. There are good cops out there, just that the crooked ones take up all of our attention. I think they need more and better training. It's not like these guys are applying for jobs at the Gap.
Dino

Tacoma, WA

#25 May 13, 2010
Antigoonis, we just can't agree. The bad cops will always be bad. Sure, the under trained cops will get better but for the corrupt and pissed off ones...we will always have them.
antigoonis

Gouldsboro, PA

#26 May 14, 2010
Could be worse, those cops could be against abortion. Just kidding. Seriously though, we need to weed out the crummy cops and get more good ones. Maybe if they had better pay. I know some will disagree and say their pay isn't that bad. However, you can't put a price on someone that risks their life all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enumclaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City may redraw laws on graffiti (Jun '06) Jan 28 You know my name 301
News Washington High School Football - Spanaway Lake... (Jan '08) Jan 24 Coach Slaton 7
News Charges: Man forced minor stepchildren into sex Dec '17 Imrubberyoureglue 1
News Charge: Man beat woman with crow bar, car jack ... Nov '17 Jules 1
Help with Christmas (Dec '16) Dec '16 Sherry 1
News Enumclaw pastor's child rape trial delayed (Jan '13) Mar '16 Cutegirlsexy 2
samy inmon (Mar '13) Jul '15 Rocky69 2

Enumclaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enumclaw Mortgages