Sidetracks - A skateboarding rooster ruffles some feathers

Full story: KUSA Denver

"Tony Chickenhawk's" tricks are fine but his early morning wake-up call is no treat for neighbors.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2007
True Kings

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

-Vaerewyck complained to King County which threatened the Dahlquists with 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine if the bird doesn't clam up.-

I wished Jefferson County would take the same action against owners with barking dogs.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

Early morning cock never hurt anyone.
DrEvil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

Are they leggaly allowed to own a rooster on their property. If so, then the neighbors need to move to the city where they can be woken up by screaming cars and boomboxes instead of mother nature.
If you don't want to live in the country don't!!!

“Take 1 day at a time”

Since: Aug 07

100% SOUTHERN COMFORT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

As long as the world exsist, there are going to be people that complain about anything and everything........I saw this rooster on t.v. and personally I thought it was pretty cool......
this person needs 2 come live in the city where you are woke up by
Barking Dogs
Screaming Kids
Sirens
Boom Boxes that desperatly need an overhaul
and ETC.........
If you don't want to hear the noise, then you need to find yourself a little island somewhere and let the silence bugg the hello out of you...
Lighten up man..........

“Take 1 day at a time”

Since: Aug 07

100% SOUTHERN COMFORT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

Whiskybabe wrote:
As long as the world exsist, there are going to be people that complain about anything and everything........I saw this rooster on t.v. and personally I thought it was pretty cool......
Barking Dogs
Screaming Kids
Sirens
and ETC.........
If you don't want to hear the noise, then you need to find yourself a little island somewhere and let the silence bugg the hello out of you...
Lighten up man..........
EVERY THING COUNTRY....... and so on and so on...
Kit

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

If those neighbors work night shifts and sleep during the day, they are going to have to put up with the rest of us that don't work those odd hours. Here's a tip you night shift people - invest in ear plugs!! You may not hear the alarm when it's time to wake up, but you'll sleep like a baby. LOL
Just me

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

Whiskybabe wrote:
Barking Dogs
Screaming Kids
Sirens
and ETC.........
Lighten up man..........
I have to agree with you, I would rather hear a rooster crowing than what I normaly hear on a daily basis, e.g, dogs barking all hours of the night and day,(that no one cares about) cars like they're in the Daytona 500 with boom boxes that sound like they're going to blow up, and spoiled brat kids screaming because they didn't get their own way. This is in an upper middle class neighborhood too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Enumclaw News Video

•••
Enumclaw Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Enumclaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••