First Prev
of 4
Next Last
did they

Beckley, WV

#1 Aug 20, 2010
did they ever find that girl gene daniels kill i believe he got away with it like the legg going to flordia and bring there drug back here selling them useing the store as a cover up i think they close the store wonder where they start up next at debbie look like a 90 yr old women she on them so bad mark don't look that much better need to get a life and quit selling your drugs i even think debbie have them ship from n.c back here she need them so bad they will get away with it like gene got away with killing that girl but god won't let him he will have to aswer to it one day
you know

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2010
did they wrote:
did they ever find that girl gene daniels kill i believe he got away with it like the legg going to flordia and bring there drug back here selling them useing the store as a cover up i think they close the store wonder where they start up next at debbie look like a 90 yr old women she on them so bad mark don't look that much better need to get a life and quit selling your drugs i even think debbie have them ship from n.c back here she need them so bad they will get away with it like gene got away with killing that girl but god won't let him he will have to aswer to it one day
go right up on sandlick and ask Gene to his face did he kill anyone YET??? you know where he lives!
While there, stop at Cathys and ask her about Deb & Mark- You go right on ....LMAO
nooooo

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 4, 2010
you know wrote:
<quoted text>
go right up on sandlick and ask Gene to his face did he kill anyone YET??? you know where he lives!
While there, stop at Cathys and ask her about Deb & Mark- You go right on ....LMAO
People don't want to do that. They want to get on here and talk trash. Then when they see who they are talking about,they can talk to them and be the nicest person in the to their face.
inTheKnow

Beckley, WV

#4 Sep 16, 2010
dont know much about Gene killing anyone. know he's off parole now & he never got tried for murder. he served like 10 years for something else.... as for Mark L. & wife Debbie. Big pill heads. how he gets work on anyones home is just crazy. Store closed cause they couldnt pay the rent and Yes Cathy is big time friends with them because she is a big time pill head to. Go on up Sandlick ask her where to gett one... she dont care if she knows you or not she'll hook you up if you'll buy hjer one. Sad her son lives the way he does. Her man Tom is so mean to them but buy him a bag of smoke and he'll be your friend to.
Just concerned

Beckley, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2010
As far as I know they never did find that girls body, that was Gene"s girlfriend that came up missing, and, I had no clue that Mark Legg was on drugs, I know he has a real good son.Pray for people don"t knock them down, just h ave that preacher from the Harper Church go and visit them, we all may see a big difference in everyones life.
hhhmmmm

Beckley, WV

#6 Sep 19, 2010
inTheKnow wrote:
dont know much about Gene killing anyone. know he's off parole now & he never got tried for murder. he served like 10 years for something else.... as for Mark L. & wife Debbie. Big pill heads. how he gets work on anyones home is just crazy. Store closed cause they couldnt pay the rent and Yes Cathy is big time friends with them because she is a big time pill head to. Go on up Sandlick ask her where to gett one... she dont care if she knows you or not she'll hook you up if you'll buy hjer one. Sad her son lives the way he does. Her man Tom is so mean to them but buy him a bag of smoke and he'll be your friend to.
Wonder why you didnt mention that Gene & Ronnie both are pill heads to unless your the one thats dating one of them or friends with one of them.You sure mentioned their sister. They both work there at ICG and I wouldnt work with them because someone going to get hgurt working with one of them two. Theyre crazy without the pills.
cold case clue

Beckley, WV

#7 Sep 19, 2010
did they wrote:
His Girl Friend thats been missing for years,... Her Name was Tammy ? maybe Topix could be the place where people can say what they know without fearing Gene... didnt they live at a trailor park in Stanaford by WWHS at the time? maybe a bunch of Topix Sleuths could start new posts on different forums and solve the case or at least get new leads. maybe he really didnt have anything to do with her disappearance... maybe he did... new clues needed for the cold case... help anyone?(no real names needed on here of course....lol....)
cold case clue

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 19, 2010
maybe since so many there on pills then someone could get them talking while getting them a pill.... might work...
pill heads

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Sep 23, 2010
mark and debbie both on drugs look at debbie she looks like she really age alot they beening watch they done sold to someone who were a wire just so the people in eccles and harper will know what they are doing they got there daughter on them so bad she almost die in the store i don't really know ronnie but i heard gene had kill his wife and him and his uncle got rid of her there kin tiff tells everything but she doesn't mention her cocanie habit that why she stays with the black so she will never run out she problem thinks that 1000.00 reward will buy her alot more so watch out debbie and mark she may have may her a 1000.00 from her own kin by having them set up.going to flordia anymore or have you found a dr in beckley
THINK

Beckley, WV

#10 Sep 24, 2010
pill heads wrote:
mark and debbie both on drugs look at debbie she looks like she really age alot they beening watch they done sold to someone who were a wire just so the people in eccles and harper will know what they are doing they got there daughter on them so bad she almost die in the store i don't really know ronnie but i heard gene had kill his wife and him and his uncle got rid of her there kin tiff tells everything but she doesn't mention her cocanie habit that why she stays with the black so she will never run out she problem thinks that 1000.00 reward will buy her alot more so watch out debbie and mark she may have may her a 1000.00 from her own kin by having them set up.going to flordia anymore or have you found a dr in beckley
Ronnie drives the white ranger and he's always driving like he's mad... yet he's always on his cell phone screaming at ???? he lives beside Gene. Cathy is like Debbies best friend and she loves to talk about anything big time pill head... oh, gene didnt do it and it wasnt his wife.
clear this up for me

Beckley, WV

#11 Sep 27, 2010
did they wrote:
What do you mean a 'leg going to Florida'.. was this an old rumor or just stuff past down thru the years.... is Tammy Not buried up on Upper Sandlick? Under a van???
There was a couple named Joe & Patty Fox used to live beside them at the time it all went down in Stanaford. Joe died later years... Patty is Patty Miller now... had couple boys and a daughter... anyone knnow where she is and what she has to say about it???
oooohhhh

Beckley, WV

#12 Sep 27, 2010
clear this up for me wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean a 'leg going to Florida'.. was this an old rumor or just stuff past down thru the years.... is Tammy Not buried up on Upper Sandlick? Under a van???
There was a couple named Joe & Patty Fox used to live beside them at the time it all went down in Stanaford. Joe died later years... Patty is Patty Miller now... had couple boys and a daughter... anyone knnow where she is and what she has to say about it???
LEGG is someones last name. NOT a body part. Only one sentence was about gene.
interested

Beckley, WV

#13 Sep 27, 2010
oooohhhh wrote:
<quoted text>LEGG is someones last name. NOT a body part. Only one sentence was about gene.
Totally Interested. Please tell more. Legg who or who Legg. did he really do it. whats the 'ol stories' that were told...
funny

Beckley, WV

#14 Sep 29, 2010
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally Interested. Please tell more. Legg who or who Legg. did he really do it. whats the 'ol stories' that were told...
mark legg the guy that remodels / builds houses? tell me this aint the one???
Is he related to Gene? and is Gene his real name because I dont remember a cold case with name Gene Daniel & Tammy... do you know where the article is on the web about the cold case?

Cathy is married and has a son but I see her running around with all kinds of Druggy Heads of all races... she looks like crap & its sad. I worked with her years ago and she was always so nice to work with. it's a shame what drugs has done to a lot of good people
genes friend

Beckley, WV

#15 Oct 4, 2010
told gene you got him on here and he thinks your an x, or someone mad at the family, that dont have LIFE.. he said tell ya wouldnt do no good cause even the law knows he aint hiding nothing.. case closed.
jimmy miller

Beckley, WV

#16 Oct 7, 2010
There was a couple named Joe & Patty Fox used to live beside them at the time it all went down in Stanaford . Joe died later years... Patty is Patty Miller now... had couple boys and a daughter... anyone know where she is and what she has to say about it???[o/ Wonder who wants to bring my name up in all of their gossip. First of all I did not live next door to anyone, I was divorced from Joe Fox when he lived in Stanaford with his 4th wife!!!!! As for where I am at, it is no ones business!!!! Apparently you do not know what you are running your mouth about, or you would know where I am!!! Or know I have not been a Miller for 22 years!
nosey people

Buckhannon, WV

#17 Oct 28, 2010
i got on here and start reading all this junk tell ronnie hi and he still goodlooking from a friend way back when gene live at stanaford where does he live at now tell him me and carol was good friends he will remember me then
wrong

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2010
clear this up for me wrote:
<quoted text>
she's not under a van.....she's in a grave with someone else...she was cut into pieces in a van, then hauled to a graveyard and put in a grave on top of someone else
death

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 28, 2010
gene will never be sentensed by a judge, the case is to old and no body. but someday he will have to answer for what he had done to her. he killed one guy and wounded another and only spent 12 years in prision. its going to be a very bad day for him when he meets his maker.
wake up

Beckley, WV

#20 Nov 3, 2010
nosey people wrote:
i got on here and start reading all this junk tell ronnie hi and he still goodlooking from a friend way back when gene live at stanaford where does he live at now tell him me and carol was good friends he will remember me then
both ronnie & gene live up on sandlick & in the mines
Gene has a really nice place there & couple vehicles & money etc.
Ronnie put a place up a dirt rd there back behind Timmys, cant see it from the road so cant tell you what it looks like but if anything like Genes its nice.
The mom has the same number she always had- in phone book- call them, sure either one of them would like a blast from their past- as far as I know they are both single, they work at ICG last I heard (about 3 weeks ago)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harper Thieves Jan 4 Dumbasses 3
Virginia company may build veterans transition ... (Jan '14) Sep '14 Melisa Brook Thomas 3
Why are you closing the Navy Base? Sep '14 Melisa Thomas 1
Sugar Grove may become minimum-security prison Aug '14 wasnotbornyesterday 1
munchies and happy camper owners (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mountain Man 4
M mcnichols (May '14) May '14 Guru 1
cooterdog (Nov '11) Nov '11 GodSmacked 13
Entry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Entry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]