Holiday homework gets heartfelt response

Holiday homework gets heartfelt response

There are 1 comment on the Wenatchee World story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Holiday homework gets heartfelt response. In it, Wenatchee World reports that:

Dallas Crowder, 11, sits next to a Valentine's Day box she made in her likeness, named 'Talkaholic.' Washington Elementary School fifth-graders made elaborate boxes at their homes over the past two weeks and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wenatchee World.

dallas

Moses Lake, WA

#1 Apr 1, 2009
het its me! i was on the newspaper yay! When i was out in the hallway i never thought i was going to get on the FRONT OF THE NEWSPAPER just for a box! thanks so much for putting me in the paper in the first place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entiat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I don't use Apple products Nov '17 Foo 1
News Snohomish boy beaten for poor report card (Jun '08) Oct '17 rider 16
News Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) Oct '17 LocotesX3 25
News County GOP party names new chairwoman (Dec '12) Aug '17 dershowitz demented 5
News Law suggests protection for drivers who 'accide... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Boyfriend Who Smothered Child Gets Prison (Nov '07) Jun '16 Her Daughter Angel 31
News Mosquito district opens door to aerial spraying (Jun '16) Jun '16 kathrin huber 2

Entiat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Entiat Mortgages