co-op ho-op

Fairmont, WV

#1 Dec 27, 2009
jimmy watson is a selfish ass, who will sleep with any and all woman,use them up and walk away. he has 7 kids by several woman...dont let his good looks and charm fool you he is a devil...
ithinkiknow

Shinnston, WV

#2 Dec 28, 2009
Never expected to see you on here Jimmy
agree

Hamlin, WV

#3 Feb 19, 2010
i agree he is a selfish as*... his brother Richie is a low life poor excuse for a man piece of sh*t!!!!
baby momma

Shinnston, WV

#4 Feb 25, 2010
hahahahahahahaha this is funny shit, which one of u ho's fell for him an he used u up?? hahahah if ur stupid enough to go out with someone who has 7 kids an no job then ur a f*ckin idiot!!

Since: Oct 12

Morgantown, WV

#5 Oct 3, 2012
I know jim personally he's really a nice guy
papers to prove

United States

#6 May 1, 2013
Jimmy Watson is a no good piece of shit snitching whore and ill put the papers up so everyone can read them! on top of that yes he has several kids he doesn't support cause he wont work, he will steal from anyone and rob anything including houses if he thinks hea gonna get money so him and his lazy ass girlfriend can do their drugs! and whoever said anything about his good looks and charm is obviously def, dumb, and blind. watch ur backs 1 of u all will b the next person he snitches out to keep his own ass from getting n trouble! all unnecessary and his time is coming karma is a bitch I'm just gonna sit back and watch and laugh.
liars and hoes

United States

#7 May 7, 2013
papers to prove wrote:
Jimmy Watson is a no good piece of shit snitching whore and ill put the papers up so everyone can read them! on top of that yes he has several kids he doesn't support cause he wont work, he will steal from anyone and rob anything including houses if he thinks hea gonna get money so him and his lazy ass girlfriend can do their drugs! and whoever said anything about his good looks and charm is obviously def, dumb, and blind. watch ur backs 1 of u all will b the next person he snitches out to keep his own ass from getting n trouble! all unnecessary and his time is coming karma is a bitch I'm just gonna sit back and watch and laugh.
Hahahahha too bad all we did was try and help u out, gave u a place to stay and all u did was steal from my house, you deserve everything u get. Whatever jessica humphreys, shopplifter and embezzles money from your work, everyone needs to watch our for you. You do all the same shit and drugs, you have no room to pass judgement on anyone. You cannot even get custody of your own kids.... ahhh karmas a bitch!
I know

United States

#8 May 7, 2013
Jimmy would never snitch on anyone he is a great guy, papers to prove has got it all wrong!
snookie

United States

#9 May 8, 2013
Oh jessica humphreys is white trash scum who will steal from anyone, her kids won't even live with her. I wouldn't believe a word she says. She gets z tarded hahahaha!!!!
jimmy watson

United States

#10 May 8, 2013
Haha keep talkin bout me lol...I feel famous...fuku woever you are tried to help you out let ya stay at my house ...and you stole everything including our kids toys wtf....your trash steal from everyone who helps you...ask Brian &Dana White...opppps yea them too...they arr good people and let ya in there home and ya stole from them ..stole from ur own kids thats why all there shit is in some pawn shop ya traded ur daughters D S for pills Ya got what ya had comin to ya you are shit....so fucu
ramsey

Shinnston, WV

#11 Jun 13, 2013
why do people get on here an talk shit about people like come on get a life pretty sad you cant say it to his face you gotta hide behind a screen an say it grow the fuck up seriously if you cant say what u need to to his face you don't need to say anything at all shows how immature people really is
Poor Jimmy

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Jul 3, 2013
:( poor jimmy
1 post removed
jimmy

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Dec 17, 2013
co-op ho-op wrote:
jimmy watson is a selfish ass, who will sleep with any and all woman,use them up and walk away. he has 7 kids by several woman...dont let his good looks and charm fool you he is a devil...
I'm jimmy watson and I love myself. I used to be a piece of shit but not any more .apologies to anyone I wronged
lol

Washington, DC

#15 Jan 14, 2014
Wow people must be really bored...
please

Fairmont, WV

#16 Jan 14, 2014
I love Jimmy. He is good to me, treats me just fine. Come to my house Jimmy where you are loved.
Sick boy

United States

#17 Wednesday Jul 27
Lmaclearo. I heard about this and never looked at it. I just happend to come acrossed it tonite. I gotta say im a liittle flattered. Didnt knw i was so interesting. And at least have three people that got to be me, even if it was just to say somthing they were afraid to say themselves. I mean how many people can say theres somone out there that idolizes them and will take an opportunity to be me and defend me as if they were.even if it is somthing as lame as this.i know its an old post but i will just hit on whats true in it. I have 7 kids yes 4 "baby mommas". Yea thats only thing anyone got right. Other than i think i was fairly decent lookin clean guy. And charming nahh. Charismatic yes. Any hooo. I enjoyed reading this.oh and i will claim half the one comment.. i have done a bit of bad in my time. But have matured learned from my mistakes and do regret and apologize to anybody that feels they deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 min UTrashy 1,481
Polar Bear Football 2 hr Billy Bob 9
Earl Morris's Aug 23 NAB 4
Bellview BBQ Minimart Aug 23 excited 5
John Mullins Aug 22 Mr Meaningless Ti... 4
Roger hall Aug 22 THE HOUSE 7
Melody wolfe (Dec '15) Aug 22 Pasco the Pirate 7

Enterprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance