Fairmont State Student Dies After Wee...

Fairmont State Student Dies After Weekend Altercation

There are 534 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Mar 31, 2011, titled Fairmont State Student Dies After Weekend Altercation. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

Marion County Sheriff's Department has confirmed a Fairmont State University student has passed away following an altercation at a bar Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
DuH

Shinnston, WV

#542 Apr 21, 2013
Michele from Shinnston, you are an idiot. He isn't your neighbor unless you're in jail too.
butterbee333

Shinnston, WV

#543 Jun 8, 2013
HoboJo wrote:
So where is Danny Sowers? A lot of people know from word of mouth that he did it. There have been rumors that others were involved, but it was Danny Sowers who threw the fatal blow.
Someone has needed to get that piece of trash off the street for years.
I think this guy moved in across the street from me, Stewart st.
Shinnston. He has a lot of guns
Sowers

Waynesboro, VA

#544 Jul 12, 2013
michele wrote:
I think this guy moved in across the street from us, does anyone have a picture? this guy has guns out the asssss and great dogs, not afraid of the dogs, want this guy and the good 'ol boy system to end.

I would be the piece of shit that moved across the street from you on Stewart St.!!! We've been here going on 4 years! We cause no problems with anyone in this neighborhood! Yes, we own guns and dogs! That is our f***ing right!! We are responsible gun and pet owners! Don't f***ing trash me if you don't know me! You can stop by the house anytime and actually try to get to know us!!! Get over yourself and get a F***ing life!!!
Sowers

Waynesboro, VA

#545 Jul 12, 2013
butterbee333 wrote:
<quoted text>

I would be the piece of shit that moved across the street from you on Stewart St.!!! We've been here going on 4 years! We cause no problems with anyone in this neighborhood! Yes, we own guns and dogs! That is our f***ing right!! We are responsible gun and pet owners! Don't f***ing trash me if you don't know me! You can stop by the house anytime and actually try to get to know us!!! Get over yourself and get a F***ing life!!!
the truth

Richmond, VA

#546 Jul 12, 2013
michele wrote:
I think this guy moved in across the street from us, does anyone have a picture? this guy has guns out the asssss and great dogs, not afraid of the dogs, want this guy and the good 'ol boy system to end.
As A matter of fact it is danny's family who live in shinnston and they have been there for 4yrs.not only do they own guns but they also carry them.if you have anything to say dont hide and be a chicken shit go face to face and let them know how you feel. besides your a relative of josh's they know who you are.
the truth

Richmond, VA

#547 Jul 12, 2013
your husband speaks to them all the time not very manly is he
Sowers

Waynesboro, VA

#548 Jul 12, 2013
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
I have someone that moved to my neighborhood that I think is this horrible person. all I know is their name is Sowers and they are so obnoxious and very loud that I wish they were gone. Is there any pictures of this piece of shit? Thanks ,Michele from Shinnston
Why do you consider us loud and obnoxious? Because we have friends and 1/2 of the neighborhood comes to our house for cookouts and cornhole! I gladly extend the invitation to you, you are more than welcome to stop by any of our many cookouts!!! We are your neighbors, you know what the F*** we look like! BTW: Little Danny was all over the news so its not hard to find a picture!
1 post removed
the truth

Richmond, VA

#550 Jul 12, 2013
justice for josh was your battle cry, now you trashy pieces of crap have changed it to MONEY FOR MOMMY. its a shame your worried about money.have your Drunken princepal son help out , he didnt even claim Josh while he was in school.
the truth

Richmond, VA

#551 Jul 15, 2013
butterbee333 wrote:
<quoted text>
they like guns they carry guns all the time.you need to mind your own business or go talk face to face. thats his family im sure they would love to meet you.
in the know

Crozet, VA

#552 Jul 18, 2013
the girl sowers was dating had alot more to do with this mess, danny protected her from all the problems. how did the lil wh$re repay him, she started sleeping with what danny thought was a friend. J. Wright. I guess trash lays with trash.
christy

Fairmont, WV

#553 Aug 27, 2013
I know both of them and wright is deff not a piece of shit... they are happy together and thats all that matters..your prob mad because he would lay next to you so you have to cut on him .. I wish people would grow up stop talking shit on people.. if you have a prob tell him I know hes not scared of you cowards
christy

Fairmont, WV

#554 Aug 27, 2013
Would not lay
oldaker lovers

Waynesboro, VA

#555 Mar 25, 2014
Another one of the oldaker family bites the dust due to drugs. Imagine that. Hahahaha trash
oldaker rulezz

Roanoke, VA

#556 Aug 3, 2014
Well arent u just a POS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner 4 hr chucky 1
Bruce Jenner 5 hr Caitlyn Jenner 1
Bus driver at it again.... 5 hr resident 4
Bob Evans in Whitehall (Jun '13) 6 hr Duhh 6
"Chuck" from Barrackville Pd 23 hr whoever2015 10
Prostitute Tue BarNone 3
How to get some Flakka? Mon Hamilton Jefferies 7
More from around the web

Enterprise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE